Cultivated Reef

lilredneckmans RSM

lilredneckman

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilredneckman

Well thank you for all the complements! I really like the scape but i think i will be even happier when i get a rock for the left side. I am thinking about getting a huge zoa colony to put there. For the coral replacement i really just moved the hammer to the left side on that rock on the bottom and when i did that i noriced two small new heads growing!! I would take pics of them but they are super small.

When i get home i will take a new FTS.

lilredneckman
do your fish talk to you as well? Trippy

Well if ya payed attention to the thread you would see the i havent added any fish yet. Just kidding! But yeah right now i am all excited cuz my b day is monday!!! But hopefully i will pick up a false pecr tomorrow or so.

And nick, thanks for fragging the stuff, i will pick up tomorrow.

And nick, thanks for fragging the stuff, i will pick up tomorrow.

No problem, the yellow polyps are much better lookin g than the paly. i just plit the rock with pliers.

lilredneckman

Well i just got back from Nicks and got the yellow polyps, small blue shroom and a pice of xenia. I will upload pics when they are not so angry.

lilredneckman

Well i got pics of the stuff i got from Nicks Reef. The clown and the trumpet i got yesterday for an early gift to myself for my b-day.

Trumpet

Picture001-2.jpg

Tiny little clown

Picture003-2.jpg

Super small blue shroom from nicks reef

Picture002-3.jpg

Xenia

Picture004-1.jpg

Yellow polyps

Picture005-1.jpg

And the all famous FTS

Picture006-3.jpg

Well i got pics of the stuff i got from Nicks Reef. The clown and the trumpet i got yesterday for an early gift to myself for my b-day.

Trumpet

Picture001-2.jpg

Tiny little clown

Picture003-2.jpg

Super small blue shroom from nicks reef

Picture002-3.jpg

Xenia

Picture004-1.jpg

Yellow polyps

Picture005-1.jpg

And the all famous FTS

Picture006-3.jpg

It's looking beautiful, lrm! Nice job! I love the FTS. Your individual coral portraits are striking as well.

--Diane

lilredneckman

Well thanks Diane! That means alot coming from you.

Today is my b-day!! So I am going to a ton of aquarium stores and going to blow a ton of money on RICS!!

Looking good! I see you live in Florida as well, do you have any heat issue with your RSM? Mine just cycled im about ready to add my first fish. I am in love with the Gold Stripe Maroon but not sure if its a good idea since they are kind of agressive.

Looking good! I see you live in Florida as well, do you have any heat issue with your RSM? Mine just cycled im about ready to add my first fish. I am in love with the Gold Stripe Maroon but not sure if its a good idea since they are kind of agressive.

What other fish do you want to keep in the tank? They get pretty big as well.

Archived