Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

lilredneckmans RSM

lilredneckman

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man! I really don't have any good ones now. You can just take some off mt page and use the nice ones if you want? It's up to you.

lilredneckman

Well thanks Stevie thats good to know. Right now i see about 3 strands of GHA so i am going to pluck them and no a nice water change. I think its just because i ran out of salt last weekend and i couldn't do a WC.

Ok well i finished i will pm it to you.

Hey thanks, I got it. It looks SWEET!!! I would have looked better if it wasn't for my crappy picture taking skills. Look at it, I gave you some credit!

lilredneckman
Hey thanks, I got it. It looks SWEET!!! I would have looked better if it wasn't for my crappy picture taking skills. Look at it, I gave you some credit!

Hey hey!! Thanks man! if you get some better pics i can always change it up. Not hard at all.

i'll pm you on it

Hey Stevie mind forwarding that to me? I need to make mine clickable too!

Well i went to the lfs today and picked up a sweet ric. I ll post some pics up tomorrow!!

lilredneckman
I still couldn't get mine to be clickable. I tried ti a few times.

How did Stevie say to make it clickable?

lilredneckman

Well my chalk bass died!!!!! So i tested the water and everything was normal! I dont know what happened. He was eating and seemed fine last night.

lilredneckman

Well i have been completely neglecting my thread so i figured i would do a small update and i will take some pictures later (i promise!). My nassarius snails have had babies!!! Theres tons of them all over my glass and a few on the rocks!

Last week before i did my water change my acro had started to brown out but now after i changed my salts it seems like it is doing much better. Also my blue ric has started growing a new mouth!

I have also been using the RO from the water machines from publix and i just started to see a few strands of Green Hairy Algae so i switched to getting RO from my LFS.

lilredneckman

Heres some pics!

baby Nass

DSC01813.jpg

Black dots are them

DSC01812.jpg

Blenny in cheato

DSC01811.jpg

Ric island

DSC01810.jpg

FTS

DSC01808.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

Edit:

Yellow polyps growing nicely

DSC01806.jpg

New halimidea from Nicks Reef

DSC01804.jpg

SILLY HERMIT!

DSC01803.jpg

Nick's Reef
What the racecar bed??? :lol:

No the tank, and it's deer. trust me i was at his house yesterday to see his new puppy. That is unless he changed it! :P

Archived