Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

lilredneckmans RSM

lilredneckman

lilredneckman

Thanks for the replies everyone! Everything seems to be happy once again and the next time i go to the LFS i am sure i will be picking up something new!

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RandomTabby

Looks great! I can't wait to see it once those sps get bigger!! You have some great colors in there!

The acan looks beautiful, and I am a huge fan of trumpet; they can grow pretty quickly if you let it!

lilredneckman

Thanks for the kind words guys! Tomorrow if i remember ill try and get some better pics of the acans. Today i accidentally snapped off the branch on my rose millie (sp?) so that kind of stinks! Also i got bored earlier so i decided to try and get some macros and only a few pics turned out but ill post most of the ones i took.

Fire and ice? frags

tires019-1.jpg

tires020-1.jpg

Yuma

tires021.jpg

Trumpet

tires022-1.jpg

RPE

tires024.jpg

Orange rics

tires027.jpg

GSP

tires028.jpg

Rose milli

tires030.jpg

And xenia, i think this is the best picture i have ever taken

tires029.jpg

Well thats it for today

lilredneckman

Thanks David! I really appreciate it! I just need another fish or so and some more corals to brighten the tank up.

• 1 month later...
lilredneckman

Well nothing much has really been going on lately, i am having a severe bubble algae and gelidum alage problems. This weekend i am going to take all of my rocks out and scrub them and then i got a few new base rocks that i will be putting in because i am re doing my scape than doing a 10g water change. Other than that the corals are growing nicely and doing all right. Ill take some pics within a few days.

lilredneckman

Well i got a few new base rocks from Nick's Reef and decided to re do my scape because i was so tired of the other one and i really didn't have any more room for corals. A major cleaning, 5g water change and 2 hours later i came up with this! LMK what u think!

FTS

corals001.jpg

Orange acan

corals002.jpg

growing nicely

corals003.jpg

RPE and angry PD's

corals004.jpg

Duncan and yellow polpys

corals005.jpg

hammer and froggy

corals006.jpg

zoas

corals007.jpg

Garf from Nick's Reef. also thats my new sps rock

corals008.jpg

LMK what you think

Nice Corals! The LPS are beautiful. And the xenia and GSP are going to look great along the walls in a few months

lilredneckman

Wow guys thanks for all the comments! I really appreciate it. I think that this scape is finally going to be the one, it helped open up alot more places for me to put corals and i really like it. I cant wait to start filling in the SPS rock, its going to be great!

Archived