Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

lilredneckmans RSM

lilredneckman

dahliaheartsyou

your tanks looking really good! =]

i really like how encrusted the coralline is on it and everything is going to look so pretty when the coral grows in

great job!

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilredneckman
Nice $12 green monti! Rob is a cool guy :D The next PBMAS meeting is at Poseidons Reef on the 18th..I can't make it gotta work :tears:

Yeah its pretty sweet. Ill have to see if i can get a better top down pic tomorrow. I was thinking about going but then again i dont really know anyone else that is going to be there though.

your tanks looking really good! =]

i really like how encrusted the coralline is on it and everything is going to look so pretty when the coral grows in

great job!

Yeah, i cant wait till it all fills in. Just got to get my MH's and sit back and relax.

lilredneckman
Hey, go look at my thread will ya, I posted the rest of the pics.

I already know what your tank looks like, i was just there!

lilredneckman

Here are a few new pics. They clown and the damsel get along great!

These pics show no color of the monti but i took them anyways.

Picture004-4.jpg

Picture007-5.jpg

Picture005-6.jpg

Picture006-4.jpg

lilredneckman
I love your tank! It will look even better when the corals grow in and fill in the bare rock.

Yeah i cant wait till that happens! I am going to get MH"S evebtully so i am saving roon for a clam and some more sps.

Yay! for yellow tailed damsels! :wub:

Yeah hes a cool lil bugger!

lilredneckman
The ones on your avatar. I just got my first zoas a couple days ago, they're sweet, but yurs are sweeter.

Yeah those are the nicest! I just had a bunch of zoa eating spiders but i was able to save a few polyps.

I was looking for your spider incident, what page is it on, or what happened. One of my zoa frags was a lil beat up, but it was so cheap I had to buy. I didn't notice any parasites that I could see, but what are the symptoms. My frag looks like it tumbled down the stairs in a bag.

lilredneckman

On the end of page 33 and top of 34. I just had realized that they looked bad and some polyps look really white and dead and most were closed so i pulled all of my frags out and there were these little brown spiders eating away at the stalks of the polyps and some were even inside the polyps. I dipped them in a heavy dose of iodine and fresh water and pulled them off manually with some tweezers.

lilredneckman
Yikes, I hope that's not he case with mine. I'll have to check em when I get home.

yeah it really sucks! Make SURE to looks for eggs too and peel them off also. I didn't have any but i hear they look like little bumps.

lilredneckman

Well i got bored and decided to take a bunch of pics! Its your lucky day because most turned out somewhat decent!

Picture008-5.jpg

Picture009-4.jpg

Picture010-3.jpg

Picture011-3.jpg

Picture012-6.jpg

Picture013-5.jpg

Picture014-3.jpg

Picture015-5.jpg

Picture016-3.jpg

Picture017-3.jpg

Picture018-3.jpg

Picture019-3.jpg

Picture020-4.jpg

Picture021-5.jpg

Picture022-5.jpg

Picture023-6.jpg

Picture024-4.jpg

Picture025-2.jpg

Picture026-3.jpg

Picture028-4.jpg

Hey, you forgot to mention that ur coming with me to Ft. Lauderdale to check out the stores there! Also I'll be about 15min later than usual picking u up.

lilredneckman
Hey, you forgot to mention that ur coming with me to Ft. Lauderdale to check out the stores there! Also I'll be about 15min later than usual picking u up.

Oh yeah, also people im doin this too! And ok on the later time.

Thanks fellbeast for the complement!

lilredneckman
Looks great! that gsp really is taking off very cool , have fun doing the LFS hop

Thanks! We just got back and it was a ton of fun! We found a few good places and a few good prices but we diddn't really have any money.

lilredneckman

Well yesterday i did happen to pick up a new fish. It is a lyertail(spelling?) anthias. I was going to tell you all yesterday but i wanted to make sure he made it though the night and ate before i took pics and posted them. Her is still VERY scared and skiddish but he is starting to like me but is still very camera shy. I got the best pics i could though! Enjoy!

Picture037-2.jpg

Picture034-3.jpg

Picture030-1.jpg

Archived