inTank Media Baskets

lilredneckmans RSM

lilredneckman

I also sliced my hand open on some rock. I washed it out well with soap and put some crap on it. Hopefully it wont get infected. Maby i should start wearing gloves....

ouch, howd u slice it :huh: its probably safest to wear gloves, especially with an open wound

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilredneckman
ouch, howd u slice it :huh: its probably safest to wear gloves, especially with an open wound

I sliced it by picking up one of the big rocks and it had this sharp thingy on the side. Yeah i got some gloves so if i decided to stick my hand in there anytime soon i will wear them.

lilredneckman
I think it looks pretty good. But you still need more rock jmo

Yeah i might get another piece.

I rearranged it a little bit again. It will definitely look allot more full when i start adding corals. Especially that cool zoo rock i have.

lilredneckman

Thanks for the compliments! Lol the only thing i did was move the rocks a little bit at the bottom and moved that small piece. It made a Huge difference and i think i am finally happy with it.

lilredneckman

Well i have finally decided on my fish i think.

I am going to have:

1 yellow clown goby

pair of red banded gobys

a clown

and a scooter blenny to take care of algae

Well i have finally decided on my fish i think.

I am going to have:

1 yellow clown goby

pair of red banded gobys

a clown

and a scooter blenny to take care of algae

Hold on!!!!!!! Scooters are just like mandarins all they eat is pods and a 34gal. tank will not produce enough pods, maby a molly miller blenny.

lilredneckman
Hold on!!!!!!! Scooters are just like mandarins all they eat is pods and a 34gal. tank will not produce enough pods, maby a molly miller blenny.

Woah, yeah i know. I have been researching a few different typs and i was looking to see if there were any that i could possibly keep in a 34g but it would just be to small. So i guess i am just going to get one for the 55 instead.

lilredneckman

Well i just looked in my tank and it appears that i got some new hitchhikers!

So far i have a

1 brittle star

2 blue legged hermits

1 Nass. snail

And a bazillion pods!!!

Well i just looked in my tank and it appears that i got some new hitchhikers!

So far i have a

1 brittle star

2 blue legged hermits

1 Nass. snail

And a bazillion pods!!!

Those were all hitchers?! Sweet!! Pics?

--Diane

lilredneckman
Those were all hitchers?! Sweet!! Pics?

--Diane

I would take pics but the brittle is really really tiny. I can take pics of the hermits if you want. And the nass snail is like half inch and i have only seen him once.

lilredneckman

Here is a pic of one of the hermits

Picture119.jpg

And a pic of a brittle star in my 5g but he looks like the one in my RSM.

Picture118.jpg

lilredneckman

Well i just tested my ammonia and it is starting to spike!!

In honor of my 700th post, have a good day everyone!

lilredneckman

Ok RSM experts i need some help. Ever since i have had this tank set up i have had these little micro bubbles everywhere i have cut the black sponge in half and removed the white one too. I am not running the skimmer yet because i am still in my cycle. Anyone have any ideas?

I dunno about the RSM chambers but when Finnex sump chamber runs low the tank fills with bubbles unless full making constantly topping off to fix really pissin' me off!!! ATO might be the key for you also if thats the problem. :)

Archived