SaltCritters.com

davidr2340's NC24 DX...

davidr2340

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added a new Red Finned Fairy Wrasse [At least that is what he was listed as...] yesterday!!!

Sorry 'bout these HORRIBLE pictures!!! :( Tank was a mess right after water change/Maint. day!

6bb7e5c9.jpg

6a03a115.jpg

Here he is hanging out with his new buddies...

a0d9a9c5.jpg

And another new addition that I love...

4240a282.jpg

The new fish is GREAT!!! He was pretty shy at first. Now he is pretty outgoing! He love hangin' with my clowns.

Also, the color in these pictures do him no justice... He has amazing color!

I'll try to get some respectable pictures of him soon.

Serious. Nothing?

Damn it! I knew I was the only person following this damn thread! :angry:

;)

I know how you feel...tanks looking good though and sweet little fish!

Thanks!

Got some more new goodies yesterday...

Another big bucket of D-D H2O Salt...

New Radium 20K bulb for the Sunpod...

ESV B-Ionic (32oz bottles)...

New jar of Coral Frenzy!

I'll try and get some shots of the new bulb once it burns in for as bit... Either my eyes suck, or I can't really tell that much difference with the new bulb??? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Your tank is truely amazing! I love the new fairy wrasse, i have been looking really hard at the fairy and flasher wrasse. How is he doing? Looks like you have some awesome acros on that frag rack and i love the monti.....i didn't read the whole thread just looked at the pics what type of lights are you using? 150w or 250w? Tank looks awesome man!

Wow! Your tank is truely amazing! I love the new fairy wrasse, i have been looking really hard at the fairy and flasher wrasse. How is he doing? Looks like you have some awesome acros on that frag rack and i love the monti.....i didn't read the whole thread just looked at the pics what type of lights are you using? 150w or 250w? Tank looks awesome man!

Thanks bro... It means a lot!!!

Fairy Wrasse is awesome! I was torn between him, or a six line. He's just so vibrant in color, and he is on the go constantly!

I love the Monti as well... Of course, it's nowhere near the level yours is at!!! :o

I'm running a 150 watt Sunpod, and on Christmas Eve switched my bulb to a 20K Radium.

Well hell...

I just realized my tank had a birthday on the 1st.!!!

1 year old!!! :happydance:

4c92d514.jpg

Here is where it's at after 1 year... This is all I have for now, I need to get some better pictures!

c73d191b.jpg

58907511.jpg

6d7eaa39.jpg

I'm going to try and do some progress shots Monday when I go back to work... -_-

silverplanet

your tank looks amazing. the hammer looks like it has some nice color to it. love the macro algae on the side. what is the coral under the hammer in the macro algae? congrats on the b-day :)

Jason

Looks good david! Congrats on the b-day, go check out my thread, got some fish yesterday.

Will do bro!

your tank looks amazing. the hammer looks like it has some nice color to it. love the macro algae on the side. what is the coral under the hammer in the macro algae? congrats on the b-day :)

Jason

Thanks a million!

Man, you can have it!!! I hate the Macro!!! The coral is an Acan Lord.

Nice tank dude!!! Gotta break out the hedge trimmers for the softies to make room for the SPS!!!

Thanks MN!!!

I know... I just gave a bunch of the Xenia away 'bout an hour ago...

Congrats on your anniversary! Your tank is beautiful!

Thank you so much!

Looking good man! Do you have any progress shots of the acans you bought in a frag pack a little while back?

Thanks bro!!!

I only have three out of the four frags I got left... Traded one. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but they have at least tripled.

These pics suck!

Before...

Five-Eighteen-OhEight006.jpg

Five-TwentyEight-OhEight009.jpg

Month or two ago...

October-TwentyNine-OhEight021.jpg

LMAO....I'm sure this has already been said, but i love your Avatar, it kills me everytime i see it. Congrat on the one year mark, your tank looks out of this world!

LMAO....I'm sure this has already been said, but i love your Avatar, it kills me everytime i see it. Congrat on the one year mark, your tank looks out of this world!

:lol: Thanks

They look just like my two cats!

WOW! Gret growth! Those purple and light greens are sweet!

Thanks.

The purple ones where more of a brown, so they got traded to a local reefer!

NanoReefNovice

Wow, I just spent my whole morning going through this thread, awsome tank, an inspiration for my new JBJ 24. Thanks for showing us all your work, will be checking back routinly.

Wow, I just spent my whole morning going through this thread, awsome tank, an inspiration for my new JBJ 24. Thanks for showing us all your work, will be checking back routinly.

Really... Thanks for taking the time to read it all! :blush:

Good luck with your new tank. I'm sure it will be great as well. Just give it time!!!

I look forward to seeing your tank thread!

Very impressive tank Dave. I like your pulsing Xenia, thinking of getting one for my NC 24. I have read in another thread they do not react well with carbon (it was just a theory) but, are you running any carbon in your tank? I am, so I was just wondering.

Archived