Top Shelf Aquatics

davidr2340's NC24 DX...

davidr2340

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice man! I will be stalking.. I mean watching this thread.

'Bout damn time you checked in bro... As the tank is coming to an end!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen this thread, checkin in from the UK

LOVE IT!

An inspiration.

I know how you feel with people not following threads, its the same for me on the Uk forums, I'm 15, and people don't seem to take much notice unless your a "big shot" :(

Great work though, keep it up!

I've just seen this thread, checkin in from the UK

LOVE IT!

An inspiration.

I know how you feel with people not following threads, its the same for me on the Uk forums, I'm 15, and people don't seem to take much notice unless your a "big shot" :(

Great work though, keep it up!

Hey Ben... WELCOME!!!

Thanks for the kind words bro!!!

Stick around, this is a great place! What type of tank are you running? Let's see it!!! :happydance:

• 4 weeks later...

WHy you wanna let it go now? its doing pretty good david! i guess you bout to move all the corals to the solana right? hahah.. CHEERS!!!

WHy you wanna let it go now? its doing pretty good david! i guess you bout to move all the corals to the solana right? hahah.. CHEERS!!!

inorite. -_-

Everything I want in the Solana is pretty much over... I may just sell it as is right now. Complete set-up, on my local forum... B)

spankyleatherlips

WOW!!!! One of the best threads.....I am in awe, I too have just begun the hobby and have the JBJ 24 dx tank. Lookin kinda naked now, even my frags are not attached because I am not sure thats where I want them............Great Job, I hope to do as well. :D

WOW!!!! One of the best threads.....I am in awe, I too have just begun the hobby and have the JBJ 24 dx tank. Lookin kinda naked now, even my frags are not attached because I am not sure thats where I want them............Great Job, I hope to do as well. :D

Right on bro... I'm sure yours will look better than mine!!!

I just posted my whole tank for sale on the local forum! :mellow:

Kind of sad!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok I know everyone is wanting to know including me.How much you sell it for? The Solana is still the shet though.

$300 for everything, and thanks for the cudos on the Soalna bro!!! B)

Bummer, Eric told me that you were selling it, I was like WTF.

I know, I know... It was becoming a pain with 2 tanks.

Did you get frags from him??? I totally forgot 'bout that bro!?!? :mellow:

Ya got a few frags, I can't keep monti caps alive during shipment for the life of me. They were in the bag less than twelve hours WTF.

I figured you were busy, its all good haha. Hes a great guy by the way, as you know.

Ya got a few frags, I can't keep monti caps alive during shipment for the life of me. They were in the bag less than twelve hours WTF.

I figured you were busy, its all good haha. Hes a great guy by the way, as you know.

WTH!?!? Did you pick them up on the way home? :huh: They should have made it that far I would think???

Archived