Top Shelf Aquatics

davidr2340's NC24 DX...

davidr2340

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellz yeah, yay!!!

It was bad enough thinking I killed one of them, let alone BOTH of 'em!!!

awesome man, glad one of them made it.

Your pics are great, can't wait for more updates.

awesome man, glad one of them made it.

Your pics are great, can't wait for more updates.

Thanks bro... even though you're a "Cheese Head"!!! ;)

I'll try and get some pictures up in a few minutes!

Sorry for the terrible shot!

I SEE YOU!!!

9-1-oheight122.jpg

9-1-oheight120.jpg

And some random crap...

My best LFS score...

9-1-oheight095.jpg

Hey, can I catch a ride bro???

9-1-oheight125.jpg

9-1-oheight092.jpg

Thanks bro... even though you're a "Cheese Head"!!! ;)

I'll try and get some pictures up in a few minutes!

Go Lions!!! The Packers are nothing without Favre.

LIONS??? :o

Damn, I'm not sure which one of you is worse!!!???

Who do you like? The Seahawks? Watchout, with Calvin and Roy and now Rudi Johnson, they might supprise people. I hope... I'm aslo a huge Bengals fan if you can't tell.

Who do you like? The Seahawks? Watchout, with Calvin and Roy and now Rudi Johnson, they might supprise people. I hope... I'm aslo a huge Bengals fan if you can't tell.

Lol @ Bengals

Your tank is looking marvelous!

Of course the 'Hawks bro!!!

Lol @ Bengals

Your tank is looking marvelous!

Agreed... LOL @ Bengals!!!

Thanks!!!

The Seahwaks don't have much left but the continue to win. Julius Jones should do good this year. Engram is out and Hasselbeck is getting old. They will be like the Lions soon!

The Seahwaks don't have much left but the continue to win. Julius Jones should do good this year. Engram is out and Hasselbeck is getting old. They will be like the Lions soon!

GOD, I HOPE NOT!!!

I'll be the first to admit... THE NFC WEST IS PRETTY DAMN WEAK!!!

GOD, I HOPE NOT!!!

I'll be the first to admit... THE NFC WEST IS PRETTY DAMN WEAK!!!

Yeah, they are week espically that the Rams are bad now. The NFC North is the worse. Lions, Packers, Bears and Vikes. Jon Kitna is the best QB in the division!!!

Tank looks great. Im glad the yasha lived!

Once again... Thanks bro! I'm really glad he lived as well!

Of course I was cleaning Sunday, and moved that frag disk he was under... Now. I have no clue where they are!!! :lol:

Oh well...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi nice tank love the pictures, what camera do you use?

thx

Thanks... The majority of the pictures are shot with my older Canon SD450 point and shoot. It takes pretty good macro shots!

Some of the newer pictutres are shot with my new DSLR, Canon XSI... I'm still learning how to use the damn thing!!! :lol:

TTT

Well, Yashe #2 died on me last night... :(

Very sad, and very frustrating at the same time... Just sucks knowing I took these two fish out of their great home at the LFS, brought to my tank, and killed them!

On a more positive note, everything else is alive and doing very well. I'll try and get some updated pictures up in the next day or two!

Love your tank! Spend a good hour reading through the pages and just loved watching it progress! I'm about to start an aquapod 24 hope it turns out as good as yours on my first attempt!

Love your tank! Spend a good hour reading through the pages and just loved watching it progress! I'm about to start an aquapod 24 hope it turns out as good as yours on my first attempt!

Thanks a million!

That is one thing about this hobby I really dig... watching the progress of my tank, and all the other tanks on here!

Can't wait to see you start your AP24 up!

ahh to bad buddy how long were they at the LFS before you bought them?

Thanks bro... They where at the LFS a good 2 weeks before I picked them up. I know why the first one died. I believe it was because when I got my refractometer, like a dumbass, I calibrated it wrong!!! So for a few months my salinity was off by a good amount!

But the second one was a trooper and made it 2 months. His demise was due to not eating. He would NEVER come out at feeding time (or any time!). That probably goes back to the salinity thing though, and just not being in good shape to be out and about! I still feel HORRIBLE!

Just for my records...

9/19/08 @ 8:00pm

1.026 @ 80.5

PH = 8.4

Ammonia = 0

Nitrite = 0

Nitrate = 0

Ca = 440 mg/L

Alk = 5 (89.5ppm)

Phos. = 0

Mg = 1250

Archived