inTank Media Baskets

davidr2340's NC24 DX...

davidr2340

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow! Awesome pictures! :bowdown:

Why thank you very much!!!

Some of them turn out ok, quite a few, not so ok!!! Pretty much a crap shoot!!! :lol:

You wish bro! I don't think they are Tubbs... -_-

They are weird, in low light, they are blue... But in higher light they turn to green! I'd like to keep them blue, but I'm not going to move the whole colony!

Oops... I mean, yeah, they're Tubbs! Trade me the Duncan colony!!! ;)

You wish bro! I don't think they are Tubbs... -_-

They are weird, in low light, they are blue... But in higher light they turn to green! I'd like to keep them blue, but I'm not going to move the whole colony!

Oops... I mean, yeah, they're Tubbs! Trade me the Duncan colony!!! ;)

The whole colony?!?! Are you on something, how about a single polyp? If they change colors I don' know, but you can still get some duncan, probably around $50 shipped for a single polyp.

The whole colony?!?! Are you on something, how about a single polyp? If they change colors I don' know, but you can still get some duncan, probably around $50 shipped for a single polyp.

I was just kiddin' with ya bro!!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
blizzardscout2
300px-Star_of_David.svg.png

Coincidence? Sorry... Bored at work!!!

Coincidence?..........I think not! Im bored at work too. :D Do you shop at Mystique Reef at all in Lake Stevens?

Thanks for the compliments!!!

I've only been to ARSA once... Have you been to Barrier Reef?

Barrier Reef ROCKS!!! Big Sale this weekend with huge shipments of corals and raffle giveaways! Im gonna get me some Rics.

Reese

blizzardscout2
I picked up a submersible LED fuge light today, and moved on from my "ghetto ass" soap dish fuge!!! :lol: We'll see how the chaeto like it's new home!!!

Thanks for looking all!!!

What is the LED fuge light and where can I buy one? Plus, you have an awesome tank!

What's up Reese!

Thanks for stopping by my thread!!!

I check out Reef Mystique about once a week. He gives away RO/DI water so I have a good excuse to go so often. :happy:

I agree, Barrier Reef is a sweet shop. I would love to check out that sale... But once again I AM BROKE!!! :angry:

Keep me posted what you pick up.

Coincidence?..........I think not! Im bored at work too. :D Do you shop at Mystique Reef at all in Lake Stevens?

Barrier Reef ROCKS!!! Big Sale this weekend with huge shipments of corals and raffle giveaways! Im gonna get me some Rics.

Reese

David, you new avatar is sofa king funny. I just sat and watched it over and over lmao.

Thanks bro!

Just getting' a jump start on the holidays!!! :lol:

I just scrolled through every picture in your entire thread. Absolutely fantastic! The pictures you take are so amazing I enjoyed every single one. I'll definitely be back to look at yours many times.

Oh, and Seattle represent!

I just scrolled through every picture in your entire thread. Absolutely fantastic! The pictures you take are so amazing I enjoyed every single one. I'll definitely be back to look at yours many times.

Oh, and Seattle represent!

Seriously... All of 'em? THANKS A MILLION BRO!!! I really appreciate the kind words!!!

Yep, good to see more and more puget sounders 'round here!!! :lol:

Hey!

I think it is a poccilopora??? I'm sure that is NOT the correct spelling!!! :o

The LED fuge light I use is this... Not blue though, white.

pPETS-3763624dt.jpg

Does it keep my Chaeto alive, yeah. Does it make it grow, not so much!!!

I need to get one of the submersible pond lights!!!

blizzardscout2
Hey!

I think it is a poccilopora??? I'm sure that is NOT the correct spelling!!! :o

The LED fuge light I use is this... Not blue though, white.

Does it keep my Chaeto alive, yeah. Does it make it grow, not so much!!!

I need to get one of the submersible pond lights!!!

I was actually looking into something like that. I found some that looked pretty good that are LED.

Reese

Archived