Coral Vue Hydros

SeeDemTails 37 gal Mantle SPS and Zoa Reef

SeeDemTails

Paleoreef103
Sailfin Tang in a 37g nice job moron!!

Sorry Christel. I sent this guy over to your thread after he flamed DeMartini for having a spotted Mandarin in her ADA tank. I was trying to get him to read the part about training a Mandarin, but it seems to have just made him mad. You're a very conscientious reefer and I thought he might learn something. Anyway, while I'm here I might as well say.... More pics?? (I may be a pic whore)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeeDemTails

I will post some pics soon. My Setosa fell over into my Leng Sy cap today. Bleached like half of it. I am so pizzed I cant see straight.

Dont worry about nanomaniac. He wont post anymore unless he wants to be embarassed.

Dont worry about nanomaniac. He wont post anymore unless he wants to be embarassed.

Lemme know if he causes any trouble. I haven't banned anyone in a while.. :owned:

• 2 weeks later...
SeeDemTails

Snapped some pics tonight!

I still dont know what type of zoas these are. I'm at the point in the hobby I dont care enough to even go to zoa id lol.

DSC01749_1.jpg

Lani makes me blue, literally.

DSC01750.jpg

My newest SPS, which I cant believe I found a spot for, Acropora Subulata. It should get some green on it under the MH's, so it will look all pink and greeny, and its a table.

DSC01751.jpg

A really nice Tort that is growing very fast.

DSC01752.jpg

Blue cloves

DSC01753.jpg

Pinkys

DSC01754.jpg

Another Tort

DSC01755.jpg

Pink Panthers taking over, so much for the Bam Bam's

DSC01756.jpg

Peek-A-Boo! Says the ancient neon goby.

DSC01760.jpg

dexter1080
Snapped some pics tonight!

I still dont know what type of zoas these are. I'm at the point in the hobby I dont care enough to even go to zoa id lol.

DSC01749_1.jpg

Lani makes me blue, literally.

DSC01750.jpg

My newest SPS, which I cant believe I found a spot for, Acropora Subulata. It should get some green on it under the MH's, so it will look all pink and greeny, and its a table.

DSC01751.jpg

A really nice Tort that is growing very fast.

DSC01752.jpg

Blue cloves

DSC01753.jpg

Pinkys

DSC01754.jpg

Another Tort

DSC01755.jpg

Pink Panthers taking over, so much for the Bam Bam's

DSC01756.jpg

Peek-A-Boo! Says the ancient neon goby.

DSC01760.jpg

Awesome new pictures. I bet it's fun going through them in your photo album.

Weetabix7

Hi Christel, nice pics as always. :)

I'm hoping I get the kind of growth you do once I get my upgrade off the ground.

Just got the tank for it, gotta give it a good cleaning, drill it, and plumb it.

SeeDemTails
Hi Christel, nice pics as always. :)

I'm hoping I get the kind of growth you do once I get my upgrade off the ground.

Just got the tank for it, gotta give it a good cleaning, drill it, and plumb it.

Sounds good Weetie! I got some corals for you whenever you are ready.

No FTS right now, the tank needs a razor blade session first. I also really need new MH and actinic bulbs.

airman_verde04
SDT knows her stuff and it shows in her reef. I'll be happy if I can get mine half of where her's is at.

Keep it up

HAHA,, wouldn't that suck if your screen name was See Tails dem.. then she would have said STD knows her stuff!! HAHA.. I dont know why I'm finding this so funny!!! HAHAHA.. :haha:

Ok I will send you frags. Seriously. PM me. But only SPS HAHA!!!! :lol::P

Ok, so if I ask will I recive also? :happydance:

Sounds good Weetie! I got some corals for you whenever you are ready.

Ok seriously, how do I get in on this Frag stuff!! hehe..

alright.. So I think I have e-stalked you enough today... but feel free to visit my new Pico build page!! no real tank just yet.. Took down my old tank, which your welcome to visit its page also.. I feel loved over here since I spend 8 hours a day sitting in front of a computer wondering what to google next.. uggg... and I'm helping to fight the war.. somehow I dont think I'm helping so much. oh well!! :naughtydance:

SeeDemTails

Ohh you dont even know what you have coming to you very soon weetie! :happy:

Lets just say I like new tanks too! :P

Hey Christel, did you happen to catch the updates on my 10g and the big cleanup I had on it last weekend? B)

Most recent pics aside, how's your tank doing??

Ohh you dont even know what you have coming to you very soon weetie! :happy:

Lets just say I like new tanks too! :P

:oomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgbig20surprise.gif

SeeDemTails

The tank is doing awesome, aside from the fact I have done a water change in a month! :eek:

The tank is doing awesome, aside from the fact I have done a water change in a month! :eek:

See, that's the spirit!! I usually don't W/C for a couple months, lol! I shouldn't say never, but before I moved a few months ago, my tanks were doing AWESOME on 3 month old water! :D

I got you both beat, 6 months and no water change, For some reason my SPS has had the best growth spurt ever lately. I plan on doing one this week because I know im playing with fire. :scarry:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi SDT! I love your tank. How do you like the natural wave timer+MJ setup? I was thinking of getting the MJ 600 version for my 29 gallon aquarium. thanks!

SeeDemTails

The natural wave is awesome, I personally like it better than the vortech. It doesnt look as cool but the flow patterns rock.

I chopped the nozzle off the middle maxi jet so its open. MJ's impellers can change direction each time the cut on and off. With the wider opening, for one cycle it shoots stright out towards the sps side. For another is shoots behind my red table along the back glass. It does this totally randomly too. Its awesome.

Got 10 or so PPE's yesterday from Kylebeano. They are opening and looking great, pics to come. Everything else in the tank is doing awesome as well, massive growth and such.

I am also setting up a 28g Ecosystem tank at work with a 10 year old maze brain thats a foot across as the centerpiece, which should be amazing, stay tuned for that!

I am also setting up a 28g Ecosystem tank at work with a 10 year old maze brain thats a foot across as the centerpiece, which should be amazing, stay tuned for that!

Of course you know pictures of this setup are a must. Sounds very interesting.

How much growth have you seen on that Blue Polyp Purple Cap I sent you?

I know it's in a place where it's hard to get a pic, but if you are ever able to, I'd love to see it.

Wish I could visit this tank in person.

If you were in Orlando I could have BibleSue stop at your place since she's headed that way soon, but she's not going through Daytona.

The natural wave is awesome, I personally like it better than the vortech. It doesnt look as cool but the flow patterns rock.

I chopped the nozzle off the middle maxi jet so its open. MJ's impellers can change direction each time the cut on and off. With the wider opening, for one cycle it shoots stright out towards the sps side. For another is shoots behind my red table along the back glass. It does this totally randomly too. Its awesome.

Sounds awesome! I will definitely get that then!

that coral is older than my sister! awaiting pictures

SeeDemTails

Thanks everyone!

Weetie, I am only 45 min from orlando and I will send you home with a ton of goodies, please have her stop by if you can!!!!

The purple wit blue polyps cap is about 4" across now and I have fragged it a few times. It is doing awesome. The aussie delicate is also enormous, and the Nukes are quite the colony these days. Thanks again for some of my coolest corals!

Archived