inTank Media Baskets

SeeDemTails 37 gal Mantle SPS and Zoa Reef

SeeDemTails

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have enough shiny things, I am tired of looking at that tank empty, when I have the light, the rock, and the pumps!

Thanks for the compliments! I am finishing up the touches on the tank since removing the red cap. It wont be long now before I have a nice new FTS!

SDT,

Mailbox Full!!

Just got an email alert that your package was delivered at 12:23PM, but Waiver of signature was practiced. Just want to be sure you recieved it and all is well. Hope it isn't still sitting out and about in the FL heat. Let me know, and have a great one!!!

-J

clownfish1124
All part of the benefits of marrying a reefer chick! :D

your hubby probably will soon realize (if he hasn't all ready) the diamond would have been cheaper... :rolleyes:

Well I have extremely sad news. After a year and a half, my male mandarin has disappeared as of yesterday.

I fed them both the day before, and he was happy as ever, they were always together, they slept together every night, and hadnt started to spawn yet but it wasnt far off. I think he may have jumped out of the back of the tank, but I cant see to the bottom of the old planter the tank is on. I dont know why he would have jumped, they never fought, and of course the other fish ignored them. I checked the filter boxes ect, but he is gone. I am so upset! :tears::(

For the time being I am only going to keep the female, I may try it again sometime, but right now is not the right time for another male mandarin.

Sorry to hear about your male mandarin. Never heard of one jumping either. On a side note, my female is doing great, had her for a little over a week and on day one had her eating live brine, day two frozen brine and day four Rod's. She's fat and happy.

I still plan on doing a pair of splendidus in the 60 hex eventually. I may get another male, but for now she will live alone.

• 4 weeks later...
SeeDemTails

Time for an update!

I still have to find a place for about 10 frags, if I can, if not they are destined for the 60 hex, if that ever gets going! I am going to let the candy apple cap grow out the same way I did the orange cap, its already huge.

PD vs the shrooms. Shrooms are about to get kalked!

DSC01605.JPG

Anthelia doing its thing!

DSC016071.JPG

Eye of Rahs and some Reverse Gorilla Nipples.

DSC016091.JPG

Zoanthids and Palys, couple caps thrown in the mix, the candy apple and the blue polyp ATL on top.

DSC01612.JPG

Pink Panthers, Bam Bams, and Eagle Eyes

DSC016131.JPG

Some kind of tort from Mitch Reef

DSC01615.JPG

Pokerstar

DSC01616.JPG

Blue Torch Acro

DSC01617.JPG

Blues from Lani

DSC016191.JPG

Havent looked these up yet

DSC016211.JPG

Sunset

DSC01622.JPG

The dinner table with blue mille.

DSC01625.JPG

Tang attack

DSC016301.JPG

Idaho Grape and Leng Sy doing their things

DSC016341.JPG

DSC01640.JPG

Another type of tort

DSC01635.JPG

Green Digi

DSC01637.JPG

Purple Plate

DSC01638.JPG

Fat girls need love too...

DSC01639.JPG

So do skinny boys!

DSC01642.JPG

FTS...The orange cap will be back, see it in the middle of the sps pile?!

DSC016291.JPG

Archived