Coral Vue Hydros

SeeDemTails 37 gal Mantle SPS and Zoa Reef

SeeDemTails

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The pics dont do the color of either the pd's or the pokerstar justice, but the close up of the pokerstars polyps is cool.

This might be a silly question, but can you adjust the WB on your camera? That would help a ton with reds and purples.

SeeDemTails

I can but I should say the problem is that the angle I have to shoot the pd's at makes them look that way, as they are down low and close to the glass. If you get a little higher up and look down they look awesome, but the glass disorts the camera when its in macro. The camera is right on, thats how they look right from the side.

Yes kraylen you can have some frags! :happy:

I understand, angles are teh devil! :tears: They mess up what could be some of my better shots otherwise, but what can ya' do?? =/

SeeDemTails

Took some pics of some of the livestock and tanks at my work.

Rainbow Acans

DSC016441.JPG

More Acans

DSC01646.JPG

DSC016591.JPG

Green Mille and A. Subulata

DSC016571.JPG

DSC016471.JPG

DSC016701.JPG

DSC016721.JPG

Sorry for the distort but check out that purple polyp monti!

DSC01673.JPG

Another nice monti

DSC01674.JPG

Mimic Tang, he is awesome.

DSC01656.JPG

DSC016551.JPG

A couple of the display tanks, this is the 120. Check out the 10 year old Merulina on the left!

DSC016581.JPG

180 in the back

DSC016601.JPG

That red cap is the one from my tank

DSC016611.JPG

Huge Blue Ridge coral

DSC016621.JPG

Really nice Elegance coral, super healthy

DSC016631.JPG

Mother colony of Blue Anthelia

DSC016651.JPG

SeeDemTails

We need to become N-R sponsors because we will be selling corals online very soon. I am hoping to make some frags of the acans next week but its so scary!

SeeDemTails

I am about to cry, the server I have used for all my photos is down, possibly for good!

Thats what I get for not uploading to N-R.com Ohh well I have all the photos backed up!

I am about to cry, the server I have used for all my photos is down, possibly for good!

Thats what I get for not uploading to N-R.com Ohh well I have all the photos backed up!

:o:( Sorry to hear that!!! I was about and just browsing through and .........

Didn't you upload to photobucket?

Dun be too sad. :happy: I knew you would more or less but you can take more beautiful pics and post again.

But I am sure at least your tank is nice.

I will be looking forward to see more pics when you have taken more pics. Sorry, been quite busy lately. -_-

With that many pictures and the traffic this thread gets, she'd probably exceed the bandwidth anyway. Maybe make 2 separate accounts.

With that many pictures and the traffic this thread gets, she'd probably exceed the bandwidth anyway. Maybe make 2 separate accounts.

Lol. You're such a jerk

Lol. You're such a jerk

?? I'm totally serious, I'm not always a sarcastic ass. This thread is 20 pages long to me, and that's with like 50 posts per page, so it's probably like 200 to everybody else. That's a lot of traffic.

Edit: Lounge grudges stay in the lounge, at least with me.

SeeDemTails
Oh your pics are back up, yay :)

Yay indeed!

Vic has never been mean, he just keeps it real like me! The lounge is a playground! For the record I really like Vic!!!! :)

Yeah SeeDemTails omgomgomg Great to see your pics back up again!

Everything is s nice. And yes, you noe wat, I can recongize that big monti cap even before I sees your next post that you say is yours :P

And yes very nice tanks and if only fish shops there can ship some lovely rainbow acans over to me. -_-

Cos I guess is quite far, so it might be risky as it might takes days or even weeks -_-

SeeDemTails

Thanks J'field and Gerber!

I wish I could send you some corals too because you have an amazing tank that any coral would love to live in!

SeeDemTails

Got a decent picture of the Orhid Dottyback. Awesome little fish, by far the best of the dottybacks.

DSC01696.JPG

Another picture of my z's n p's.

DSC01699.JPG

Archived