Cultivated Reef

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

I dunno, my kitty cat looks pretty happy.S3600216.jpg
I like cat. I want some more cat picture.

not only are you ignorent, your racices

I'm sorry to say some case( cat ,etc) that aggrivate you.Maybe I am wrong .the cat is more happy after operation. And your girlfriend(or wife) would also feel more happy when you gave her an operation just like cat's.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will a mod lock this thread already... its getting old and is just knocking real threads down...

YES PLEASE ANY MODERATORS OUT THERE LOCK THIS THREAD. THIS IS JUST RIDICULES!!

If you don't like this thread ,you can choose not reading it. If you don't like catewaul,you can choose not raising her instead of locking her sex by operation.(Do you know what I mean? my English is poor.)

I don't want to taking about sex with you. only a mule or some similar kind like a mule have no sex and can't propagate . some pet cat need an operation to resect its womb. You should object to cat's operation instead of fish because most fish have no sex in their life( not only in our tank but in natural sea. most were eaten before womanhood) and the purpose of our raising fish is to watch not to propagate.

i'm starting to think that fishnemo is actually mentally disabled. where in my post did i say anything about fish having sex? asexual is a term used to describe the ability to breed without a partner. whoever said this person is 12 must be right.

fishnemo; pick up a book already.

Tim

Chaniging the topic totally, THAT IS AN AWESOME CAT! seriously, that is one of the coolest cats I have ever seen, his face is beautiful. The cat does look very happy and content.

fishnemo, can you please post a picture of your 15g tank so we can see all of it with it's filtration?

Cheers,

Daniel

"Chaniging the topic totally, THAT IS AN AWESOME CAT! seriously, that is one of the coolest cats I have ever seen, his face is beautiful. The cat does look very happy and content."

was there even a set topic??? LOL

As for our mods closing it, i have reported it already, like 2 days ago so, yea.

Fishnemo:

Please report to moderators any posts you think are abusive, rather than littering your own thread with retaliatory flaming posts.

Everyone else:

There are cultural differences in the way people keep fish. Many Asian countries do not have the standards of care we have here. Please refrain from flaming foreign people for doing things according to how they understand things are done. It may be inhumane, but other parts of the world can be a pretty inhumane place for captive animals. I don't think the original poster knows any better, and verbally abusing him doesn't do anything but make him defensive about his husbandry. Try being more constructive please.

this thread is for the guy's tank....

not to discuss how the flame war is going.

that's a warning to everyone to please keep this thread, and by extension, this site, civil.

Chaniging the topic totally, THAT IS AN AWESOME CAT! seriously, that is one of the coolest cats I have ever seen, his face is beautiful. The cat does look very happy and content.

fishnemo, can you please post a picture of your 15g tank so we can see all of it with it's filtration?

Cheers,

Daniel

You really like the cat? That's cool... she's a neat cat, half siamese and half something else. My baby... my sweet chippy. I gave her a pink spiked collar. (my wife and I don't have kids, my animals are my kids)

S3600218.jpg

fishnemo- you call newbies people that you dont know how many years they have been in the hobby, the numbers of post they have do not means they are new so take some advises. I have been in this hobby since 11 years old and I have never see something this stupid. Search in the web and you will see what this guys are telling you is what they have learned throught the years from the expert in the hobby so dont be so ignorant please; and sorry for my English is not my first language.

fishnemo- you call newbies people that you dont know how many years they have been in the hobby, the numbers of post they have do not means they are new so take some advises. I have been in this hobby since 11 years old and I have never see something this stupid. Search in the web and you will see what this guys are telling you is what they have learned throught the years from the expert in the hobby so dont be so ignorant please; and sorry for my English is not my first language.

thanks for respecting my VERY POLITE request to please keep this thread civil.

if you have some husbandry tips you'd like to relate, by all means do so. this does not include calling the OP stupid, ignorant and "do a search". wtf is the point of your post? just to vent?

GOODBYE.

next!

lol

I have been in this hobby since 11 years old

I think you must be proficiency in marine tank. Do you know which element can make reef larger than the reef in the tank without(or lack of) this element?

go get a 60G tank dude!

I had a 200L marine tank in 2000. It is my second marine tank.

X70SCWSNYT_204_500_320.jpg

4 fish. some fish were from my first tank.they were two years old in my tank.

my first tank. 48L marine tank in 1999.

FAZPQVYS58_204_300_260.jpg

there were 6 fish( you can see 5 fish, another yellow tang added in the tank after a month).

the tank was doing well more than one year.

http://pdyz02.mofile.com/p/1/2007/9/1/XP/X...204_500_320.jpg[/img][/url]

now there are goldfish in the 200L tank.

XPAUSRAOEL_204_500_320.jpg

dude make your goldfish tank a saltwater tank, move your saltwater fish there, and put your goldfish in the smaller tank. no brainer dude

Archived