inTank Media Baskets

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow! this is kinda funny because I have a cat thats easy to care for and he lives in a 30 gallon tank. I take very good care of him and I know he's happy because I change out 85% of his litter pan once a week! This should be fine because cats are easy to care for. I make sure he has a lot of food. I'm thinking about adding another cat to the tank because I think he'd be happier with a friend, and don't worry, I'll still be doing 85% litter changes.Mar20_003.jpg-_-

Your cat is 10-20KG at least. My 5 fish are 0.1-0.2KG in all. Your cat lives in only 30 gallon tank and my fish live in 16gallon tank. Of course,My fish is more happy. haha!I know you want to sport at me,but you don't have enough ability in numeral to do it good. 10-20KG ,0.1-0.2KG,that is 100 multiple. you are funny.

I guess most of you never bred rabbit fish before. Rabbit fish appears golden colour(just like my rabbit fish) only when he feel happy. If anything (incloud space ,water,food,panic etc) makes rabbit fish unhappy, he will change his colour into black.

Looks like ol' Nemo left. You were all so mean to him. I'll bet hes crying in his 6x6 bedroom right now. (He likes small spaces)

It's a forum for nano tank, not for scoffer. You can say this is good ,that is not good,but please don't use damper,ok? else I'll do the same to you.

In fact ,I don't think you have enough ability using damper. 6*6? what 6*6? cm? inches? m? another one lack of ability in numeral..........

I konw you like spider and also like to give your pet large space. I'll bet the spiders in your house are not living in a small tank,but living in your large bedroom,and web in the corner of your bedroom(spider like that place).then the spiders and you are all happy. haha!

It's a forum for nano tank, not for scoffer. You can say this is good ,that is not good,but please don't use damper,ok? else I'll do the same to you.In fact ,I don't think you have enough ability using damper. 6*6? what 6*6? cm? inches? m? another one lack of ability in numeral..........I konw you like spider and also like to give your pet large space. I'll bet the spiders in your house are not living in a smll tank,but living in your large bedroom,and web in the corner of your bedroom(spider like that place).then the spider and you are all happy. haha!It's a forum for nano tank, not for scoffer. You can say this is good ,that is not good,but please don't use damper,ok? else I'll do the same to you.In fact ,I don't think you have enough ability using damper. 6*6? what 6*6? cm? inches? m? another one lack of ability in numeral..........I konw you like spider and also like to give your pet large space. I'll bet the spiders in your house are not living in a smll tank,but living in your large bedroom,and web in the corner of your bedroom(spider like that place).then the spider and you are all happy. haha!

that makes zero sense.

It's a forum for nano tank, not for scoffer. You can say this is good ,that is not good,but please don't use damper,ok? else I'll do the same to you.

In fact ,I don't think you have enough ability using damper. 6*6? what 6*6? cm? inches? m? another one lack of ability in numeral..........

I konw you like spider and also like to give your pet large space. I'll bet the spiders in your house are not living in a small tank,but living in your large bedroom,and web in the corner of your bedroom(spider like that place).then the spiders and you are all happy. haha!

Dude......your smack skills are weak!

your smack skills are weak!

Thank you!

I don't like smack .I'm not good at smack too. And I don't think smack skills are worth splurge. Do you think it is worth splurge?

hahahha i hope this thread never dies!!! this guy is a nut case and im enjoying every second of it... keep posting fishnemo

My English is poor as you know. what's mean"keep posting fishnemo"? " push me on keeping update?" or "push others continue sport at me"?

fishnemo i keep baby sw crocodile in 20g tank with 2 dory fish. sw crocodile, is friendly with the dory fishies. tank has been running for 2 weeks no problems! if problem was to show, it would arisen in first week!

crocodile wispers in my ear on every friday that its happy! fishies happy too, says its like a fish living in city, also very happier. and i def agree that no smack is no worth splurge. splurge is silly.

I think he should add a grouper. :D

grouper is only for food in our place. it taste good.

I have two plan. continue breeding 5 fish or only breed 3 fish and add some reef. I went to marine fish shop this week and wanted to buy some reef,but there is seldom reef I like in the shop. I intend to go to shop next week.

I have a yellow tang for sale would you like to add him to your 10 gallon spacious spider cage?

yellow tang. another kind of fish with golden colour. I had bred a yellow tang for 2 years. Our marine shop import plenty of yellow tangs every 2 week. (about 5 large marine shop often import plenty of yellow tangs .this two shop import this week,others import next week, small tradespeople'fish are all from these large shop )If I want yellow tang, I can buy it from near marine shop ,but thank you in same.

Ihr Behälter ist für die Fische zu klein, die Sie nach innen haben.

Sie müssen auf dieser Liebhaberei studieren. Leute machen über Ihnen lustig.

guten tag

This is great stuff. I hope it never ends. My spider cage is doing well in my room. I feed him scorpions that I keep with my python in a shoe box. I am also asking for a polar bear for Christmas to keep in my basement.

Nemo, you should try cattle ranching. They love apartments.

Archived