Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

Ihr Behälter ist für die Fische zu klein, die Sie nach innen haben.

Sie müssen auf dieser Liebhaberei studieren. Leute machen über Ihnen lustig.

guten tag

sorry, but your german is worse than his english :P

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
does a public highschool and college give money back? If so awesome, where do I sign up

so either you or your profs wasted time...

but anyways, i have to agree after i figured out what you meant ;)

so either you or your profs wasted time...

but anyways, i have to agree after i figured out what you meant ;)

good, German just came to mind since i have no idea what language this guy natively speaks. It was meant for fun or a very rough translation.

good, German just came to mind since i have no idea what language this guy natively speaks. It was meant for fun or a very rough translation.

According to his 5 gal. FO tank thread, he's from China.

This is great stuff. I hope it never ends. My spider cage is doing well in my room. I feed him scorpions that I keep with my python in a shoe box. I am also asking for a polar bear for Christmas to keep in my basement. Nemo, you should try cattle ranching. They love apartments.

You continue boasting your large house and speaking ill of other's. I know the one who like to continue boasting something is the one who feel small or felt small at it before.

Maybe you really have what you said.Maybe you have only part of what you said.Maybe you have nothing.I guess you maybe have mendacity . If you really had what you said,you should show us the picture of what you have. Anyway, a man who like boasting is unwellcome.

You continue boasting your large house and speaking ill of other's. I know the one who like to continue boasting something is the one who feel small or felt small at it before.

Maybe you really have what you said.Maybe you have only part of what you said.Maybe you have nothing.I guess you maybe have mendacity . If you really had what you said,you should show us the picture of what you have. Anyway, a man who like boasting is unwellcome.

Now I haven't seen your picture.................you have mendacity...................maybe you were bit by a spider which like lie.and then your gene changed. you have mendacity since that.

Here in Norway, we keep polarbears in 15g tanks

It seems that mendacity is epidemical in your area. Maybe you have some lack in gene.So you can't defense this epidemic.

every thing is changing except their attitude. My tank changes too. Now, 5 fish have a new neighbour. You can see the photo when you get up.(I don't know its English name,So I can't tell you what is it now.) good night!

My only question is why do you post on a site like this when you know you are only going to receive criticism for this EXTREMELY overstocked tank?

I wouldn't put that many fish in my 65g, and I don't care what you think you know about what kind of levels these fish can live in.

Read a book about keeping saltwater aquariums.

Then learn English. Your grammar is atrocious.

ok... so I have been watching people post on this thing and all I can say is that you shouldn't make fun of people for being stupid, obviously he was never educated well. I have learned nothing from this forum except that I think people should stop posting on this forum and just let this person do what he is gonna do and give him no attention, cuz they obviously aren't goign to change after a bunch of pages of telling him his tank is overstocked.

Have a good day :D

Oh you guys let him be.

He alrady has his mind set on how he wants to run his tank.

If things are doing well, then fine so be it.

Oh you guys let him be.

He alrady has his mind set on how he wants to run his tank.

If things are doing well, then fine so be it.

Thank you!

Archived