ReefCleaners.org

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

Nemo doesn't even know what "breed" means. He has no idea what he is doing. This guy wants to sound smart but does just the opposite each and every post. He won't listen or maybe can't understand what is being said. Just smell the tank man, it has to stink. Are you even using carbon in the filter?

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the freed thing may just be a language difference. Nemo when you have one fish in the tank of a certain kind you are raising it, if you have two fish of a certain kind one of each sex then you can breed them to have young fish.

how do you breed fish if you don't have any pairs?

have you ever picked up a book about how to properly set up and maintain a saltwater aquarium?

why are you so ignorant?

why do you try to keep fish that will grow to be the same length as the aquarium you are trying to keep them in? that right there is an obvious sign that the tank is way too small.

you keep on trying to defend and justify your actions that will eventually lead to the dead of your fish and clam. you could do as many water changes as you want, but the fact still stands that those fish will all outgrow that aquarium (except for the rabbitfish, which is already too large). maybe you like to be kept in small spaces, but that doesn't give you the right to shove all those fish into such a small aquarium. please do some research before trying to defend yourself against critics. and i don't mean research on the chemistry of the aquarium, but instead research about the poor animals in which you are mistreating.

and please stop trying to defend yourself with witty, but very poor grammar. it makes me feel bad for you that you are humiliating yourself like this. you really do sound (for a lack of a better word) stupid.

by the way, yes i did read the entire thread.

Tim

what "pair" you mean? a pair of fish? why breed a pair of one kind fish in a nano tank. the account of fish is limited in nano tank.for example 4 fish can be bred in a tank,if pair ,you can only breed 2 kinds of fish. else you can breed 4 kinds of fish. unless you are intend to propagate.when fish(just like clown,demsel,etc) become a pair,they will be far more violent to other fish.

I have said what I can say about the tank.Idon't want to repeat again.If you used a foreign language maybe you were worsethan me,hehe!( someone tried , make me funny instead of feeling bad) I have bred marine fish for 8 years.I know how to breed fish. the tank is doing well for 8 weeks and a similar tank had been doing well for more than one year. Maybe you did read the entire thread ,but you didn't watch my photo and video elaborative. the length of the tank is far more longer than a fish.( the length of a 15G tank is only 10CM? was it possible?)

I think the freed thing may just be a language difference. Nemo when you have one fish in the tank of a certain kind you are raising it, if you have two fish of a certain kind one of each sex then you can breed them to have young fish.

I had been intend to do it. but I have not enough time to propagate marine fish. and I only have one marine tank. There are many clown fish farms in the world and the price of marine fish is very cheap. Now there are 3 tanks in my house.one marine tank,one fresh water plant tank and one golden fish tank. many different kinds of fish is what I want.

See he uses breed to mean raise and propagate to mean breed. Just a language barrier thing. I think we should get over that and concentrate on the amount and kinds of fish in his tank.

Personally I am tiring of his hard to follow reasoning.

Are you even using carbon?

Thank you for your advice .I do need use carbon, not in my tank ,but in my thread! hehe!

( friend , a gent never use bad word when he is smacking. You need more study so that others can be respectful to you)

you my friend are stupid, truly utterly stupid. I could careless what you say about my tank, because I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. YOU DO NOT. My calm is under a 150w of metal halide lighting, more than enough for anything i want to keep. I know that. The only reason, they are asking you for a FTS is because your video takes forever to load, and i couldn't even view it, so take a picture, oh no wait, you are a god and don't need to prove to us that you have adequate lighting, my bad i forgot. I'm never one for bashing or in your case "smacking" anyone, or anyones tank, but you are the exception. From your pictures i don't even see a pump, let me guess pumps move water and disturb your high NO3 liking fish, ya thats right. NOW SINCE YOU ARE FOREIGN LOOK UP THE WORD "SARCASM" AND YOU SHOULD FIND ALL OF THE ABOVE FAIRLY INSULTING. Let me guess the reason your "claim" doesn't need T-5 or MH, it is because you intend to breed it for a long time and it likes NO3 so it won't die. I really hope you know that NO ONE IS ON YOUR SIDE.

what "pair" you mean? a pair of fish? why breed a pair of one kind fish in a nano tank. the account of fish is limited in nano tank.for example 4 fish can be bred in a tank,if pair ,you can only breed 2 kinds of fish. else you can breed 4 kinds of fish. unless you are intend to propagate.when fish(just like clown,demsel,etc) become a pair,they will be far more violent to other fish.

I have said what I can say about the tank.Idon't want to repeat again.If you used a foreign language maybe you were worsethan me,hehe!( someone tried , make me funny instead of feeling bad) I have bred marine fish for 8 years.I know how to breed fish. the tank is doing well for 8 weeks and a similar tank had been doing well for more than one year. Maybe you did read the entire thread ,but you didn't watch my photo and video elaborative. the length of the tank is far more longer than a fish.( the length of a 15G tank is only 10CM? was it possible?)

what are you talking about when you say you are using a different language? i know exactly what you are saying. i'm half Chinese; my mother's grammer is about equal to yours (if not better). but she's a lot smarter than you are. and i didn't use a foreign language. i used English.

i'm talking about the length of a FULL GROWN ADULT FISH. you do know that fish grow right?

YOU CANNOT PROPAGATE OR BREED FISH WITHOUT THERE BEING AT LEAST 2 OF THEM, UNLESS YOU FIND A FISH THAT IS ACTUALLY ASEXUAL. you are simply raising and torturing fish. so then i gather you have been an ignorant fool for all of those 8 years.

i did read the entire thread, but why would i want to see anymore pictures or videos of your disgusting display of ignorance and stupidity?

Tim

I still think this guy is 12, lives in the states, and thinks this is the funniest thing ever. Can anybody be this stupid? If he really is who he says he is, it is truly amazing. Probably will tell us next that he doesn't need a heater because it would be unnatural in some way. Idiot.

I still think this guy is 12, lives in the states, and thinks this is the funniest thing ever. Can anybody be this stupid? If he really is who he says he is, it is truly amazing. Probably will tell us next that he doesn't need a heater because it would be unnatural in some way. Idiot.

i dunno man... i couldnt pretend to make my english that horrible even if i tried ;)

because I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. YOU DO NOT. My calm..........

Yes, you know how to kill fish and how to spell your own language word.( "My calm..............." hehe!) the only thing you don't know is how to smack.

Listen FishNemo... stop with all this "smaking" stuff. The people on this forum just want to help you out and you have been rude to them. If you don't like what they are saying just stop posting. There is no point in arguing over this stupid stuff. Yes I don't like what you are doing with your tank and you can't write English well, but that's a fact as far as I or any one else can see. I hope you can comprehend the fact that this forum is not for bickering. We all want you to change your tank for your fish’s health based on what we know. We all want to help you and if you don't want help then just leave this forum, please.

what are you talking about when you say you are using a different language? i know exactly what you are UNLESS YOU FIND A FISH THAT IS ACTUALLY ASEXUAL.

I don't want to taking about sex with you. only a mule or some similar kind like a mule have no sex and can't propagate . some pet cat need an operation to resect its womb. You should object to cat's operation instead of fish because most fish have no sex in their life( not only in our tank but in natural sea. most were eaten before womanhood) and the purpose of our raising fish is to watch not to propagate.

The people on this forum just want to help you out and you have been rude to them.

If smack could be called help in English,there should must be full of smack in your country(because you are all obligingness.hehe! some of you do help, but some of you only smack.)

Thank god!

I'm not your god. your god even don't allow cat to have sex just like don't allow soildier to have sex in Lraq. I think pets and people in our country are more and more happy than those in your country.

I'm not your god. your god even don't allow cat to have sex just like don't allow soildier to have sex in Lraq. I think pets and people in our country are more and more happy than those in your country.

I dunno, my kitty cat looks pretty happy.

S3600216.jpg

Archived