Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

I never said "me fish like high no3"

joined august 07........... another ignorant begginer who even don't know what I mean.................Bigginer discussion is the right place for you.

Maybe I am wrong. you and allenspidey are both mavin. the mavin in smack! you should get smack degree in the college. hehe !

genius ive had a Fish Only with live rock tank for about 6 years. in which there have been only a couple deaths. i have kept my mandarin alive for 6 years, a yellowtang for 2, an angel for 2, a hawkfish for 3 years. and yes you did you said "he like a little high NO3" jesus even you cant understand your own typing. anyways, get a clue, get a bigger tank, and stop being all defensive, if you were ANYTHING beyond a complete noob, you would understand the criticism you are getting, and you would know that what you are doing with your tiny little tank is a complete opposite of what you should be doing. but since you are failing, you dont undertand.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and yes you did you said "he like a little high NO3" jesus even you cant understand your own typing. anyways, get a clue, get a bigger tank, and stop being all defensive, if you were ANYTHING beyond a complete noob, you would understand the criticism you are getting, and you would know that what you are doing with your tiny little tank is a complete opposite of what you should be doing. but since you are failing, you dont undertand.

+1 all the way nlucianos

fishnemo YOU are the ignoret beginner not him,

"he like a little high NO3"

oh gad .....................what is "he" in my words........"he" is not fish.................you really read my thread?

a computer noob is far more too good to discribe a man like you.

+1 all the way nlucianos

fishnemo YOU are the ignoret beginner not him,

joined OCT 07..........You are the ignoret beginner not mine,hehe!

joined OCT 07..........You are the ignoret beginner not mine,hehe!

even though i am not a beginner, and you very well may not be, your actions are that of extreme ignorance, unlike many of the beginners that have posted on here. even they know what you are doing is wrong and is extremely stupid and misguided. thats saying something.

even though i am not a beginner, and you very well may not be, your actions are that of extreme ignorance, unlike many of the beginners that have posted on here. even they know what you are doing is wrong and is extremely stupid and misguided. thats saying something.

In the middle age,your progenitor smacked Copernicus who said" it's wrong that sun move around earth,and it's true the earth move around sun" because they read the book from meetinghouse on which it is writen that earth is the center of the universe. (Do you know this history?) they couldn't try it by themselves and only read some book.then they became to smack others............. How stupid they are?Have any of you tried to breed fish at some high density ? if not,why you are sure it is impossible?(maybe you get some gene from your progenitor which make man stupid.) If any fish farm bred fish like you breed(incloud clown farm) ,it would be bound to bankrupt.

oh ,do you know the case that earth move around sun? some of you is far more stupid than my thought.

I think everyone needs to bail out of this thread head first and let this person ramble on about all of the stuff he's adding to his tank. Listen, all we're doing here is fueling him on, he doesn't care what others think. He's playing all of us and we're letting him! People come to a forum for advice usually, this person hasn't taken anybody's advice at all. I'm not even gonna check back to this thread anymore because by doing so, he's playing me. I'm done! Have a nice day :)

hehe :lol:

I read the thread on your tank. I find you are only a new begginer or your knowledge of nano tank is the same as a begginer.

1. firefish should first enter into a new tank before other fish .else he would be attacked by others. but you enter other fish first......the firefish was bound to be killed because of your ignorance........

2. Royal Gramma is ferce when he meet with vulnerale one just like firefish. he will continue attack firefish. and he is timid when he meet with stronger fish. he will continue house up in stones and sometimes even don't dare to eat..........Royal Gramma was also bound to die because of your ignorance........

3. the firefish what you select is too thin to live( what cause marine fish too thin? 1.the fish get gastroenteritis because of caught by poison. 2. the fish have something wrong with osmosis,maybe because of poison.maybe because of disease.) so we should keep from selecting a marine fish which looks too thin.

(now I know why you all said "my fish are happy! Nemo's fish are unhappy!" your fish should must feel happy when they were killed.haha!)

4. your claim will die within 8 month,maybe within half an year.

I start my first marine tank in 1999 and have bred 5 fish(yellow tang ,blue tang , demsal , clown etc) in a 12 g tank more than one year. It's ridicular I aggrivate an ignorant man who often kill fish. thank you for your help, there is no fish dead in my tank ,and I don't want to kill fish just like you. please go out from my thread!

congrats you've kept fish suffering for a year. do you expect a prize for that?

congrats you've kept fish suffering for a year. do you expect a prize for that?

I'm tired to answer the similiar question twice. please read the whole thread before you ask.

Can we ban this guy? I'm afraid he will actually start to give advice someday to a noob. He should never be allowed to respond to any questions EVER!

Can we ban this guy? I'm afraid he will actually start to give advice someday to a noob. He should never be allowed to respond to any questions EVER!

.....It was you who smack me in my thread ,not me who smack you in any of your thread. What I do is only defense on the smack. I can show photo and video to prove my viewpoint. Can you?

what you( allenspidey ) do is only smacking.Have you showed any photo of what you said ( snake spider and bear?) you are only a liar.

by the word "smack" are you referring to heroin? as in "man i'm hopped up on coke and smack" or a pimp slap? as in "so help me, i'll smack you with my ring hand" man i love a good language barrier.

Somebody wanted to ban him but there are now 167 total posts. I would like to follow along to see some full tank pictures now and in the future to see how it goes for him.

by the word "smack" are you referring to heroin? as in "man i'm hopped up on coke and smack" or a pimp slap? as in "so help me, i'll smack you with my ring hand" man i love a good language barrier.
...........another one smack me..............I couldn't smack him before. should I be ban if I defensed? My Enlish is poor as most of you know(except you cuervo420). But I know the meaning of "heroin". I don't think it is suitable that what you said appears in a marine fish forum. and a human even can't bethink of the word "heroin"when he is glancing over a marine fish forum............ are you on drugs????are you sadism??? which man should be ban? you or me?

Somebody wanted to ban him but there are now 167 total posts. I would like to follow along to see some full tank pictures now and in the future to see how it goes for him.
thank you !

You are welcome. Can you show us some full tank shots please? I would like to see your total tank. Also would like to see what equipment you have for filtration and water movement.

You are welcome. Can you show us some full tank shots please? I would like to see your total tank. Also would like to see what equipment you have for filtration and water movement.

oh. the total tank in our country is not mine. If you like to watch,I can show their photo(I will get their allowance first).Many tanks are doing well more than one year.( FOT, no reef, reef can't put up with high no3. fish can put up with no3 increasingly,but many fish can't put up with no3 increaing at one blow.for example ,take a fish into a high no3 tank ,he is easy to have disease,but if take a fish into a new tank, and no3 be made increaingly day by day,the fish will not have disease.)

the filter of my tank have some difference from yours. I clean the cotton every day twice else the water would go bad soon. Some others tank have large skimmer and they also change water every month. (some one every two week)

HUH? Maybe you did not understand. I would like to see pictures of your tank. The 15 gallon that you are "breeding" your fish in. Plus pictures of the filtration system and equipment used to create flow in your tank.

In fact ,some famous aquraium in the world continue changing water from natural sea. So they can breed many fish even a group of shark. shark need spacious space and a lot of food but he also can be bred in a aquraium.If shark in the aquraium is happy why not my fish is the same?

change water and get rid of pollutant in time(clean cotton , use large skimmer, etc). else you can breed few fish in the tank ,then few pollutant is made everyday so that your tank can get rid of the pollutant by itself without your additional help(change water , clean cotton, etc) .It is easier for you to breed marine fish. there are two different kind of theory to breed marine fish. But if you have livestock and reef ,the second is suitable for you because the livestock and reef can't put up with high NO3.

add the area of filter ,my tank is not only 15g,about more than 20G in all.

the main difference is that I take the pollutant out of the tank in time (maybe the pollutant that change into NO2 in my tank is only similar as that in your tank,I take most of pollutant out before it changes.) and there is no freestone on the bottom of my tank ,and the stones in the tank are all under stream so that seldom pollutant can stay on stone and bottom. If there are so many fish in the tank which is full of stone and freestone on the bottom, there are too many place on which pollutant can stay so that the water will go bad soon.

how do you breed fish if you don't have any pairs?

have you ever picked up a book about how to properly set up and maintain a saltwater aquarium?

why are you so ignorant?

why do you try to keep fish that will grow to be the same length as the aquarium you are trying to keep them in? that right there is an obvious sign that the tank is way too small.

you keep on trying to defend and justify your actions that will eventually lead to the dead of your fish and clam. you could do as many water changes as you want, but the fact still stands that those fish will all outgrow that aquarium (except for the rabbitfish, which is already too large). maybe you like to be kept in small spaces, but that doesn't give you the right to shove all those fish into such a small aquarium. please do some research before trying to defend yourself against critics. and i don't mean research on the chemistry of the aquarium, but instead research about the poor animals in which you are mistreating.

and please stop trying to defend yourself with witty, but very poor grammar. it makes me feel bad for you that you are humiliating yourself like this. you really do sound (for a lack of a better word) stupid.

by the way, yes i did read the entire thread.

Tim

Archived