ReefCleaners.org

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

I bet it is a small shark...

:P If I want shark, I only need go to market (15minutes foot).The price of shark is the same of liverock(weight). but shark is too big and eat too much for nano tank,seldom breed them in the family.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe the foxface will realize its only way out is to sting him and kill him and when someone finds his body they will find the fish a proper home.

Even if you're doing daily 100% water changes it doesn't change the fact the fish have no space of their own.

I have a foxface in a 5 foot tank, and he's constantly swimming around all over the place pecking at the rocks ect. Are you at least giving him veggies every day? They also like to find their own undisturbed place to sleep which will be impossible in your tank.

eh wtf.what lightnings do you have?

you need to dose calcium too.

Yes. the claim need Ca. I know you are mavin in marine tank from your word.

I change plenty of water every month and add additional Ca and Mg in the salt.

This claim(I don't know its exact English name ) have at least 4 different kind. one kind which is blue or green with slipy shell needs high light. My claim is the kind only needs middle light. There are many protuberance in its shell. And this kind is easier to breed in the tank than the first kind.

It is people like this who agrivate me so much. That clam will die, like you even care, then it will pollute your entire tank, then you'll just go out the next day when everything is dead and on the bottom, and buy a yellow tang, 18 clown fish, 70 blue chromis, and then another foxface. Oh and CA and MG are rapidly used in aquariums so every month is not adequte, try like every 2-4 days, or when you top off.

dude a clam is about as hard as it gets. if you wanted something go with zoas or mushrooms. i forgot that was your only coral, so you could get away with it every week, adding the Ca and Mg. I doubt you really (in our language) breed fish, because you honestly can't breed a clam. If by breed you mean keep of a long time, then sure, but not making more of it.

It is people like this who agrivate me so much.........

what does "agrivate" mean in your language?

oh. my gad..............am I talking with a people who couldn't speak his own language??? I find I have something wrong to know your words because of the word" agrivate". It is a people like you who aggrivate me so much.

sp error. aggravate is what i meant to say.

sp error does not the only error you have . you add Ca and Mg every 2 days............ there must be something wrong in your tank so that Ca and Mg subside so quickly!

no you just don't know what your talking about. I never said i did, and before you go telling me what errors i have, look at your own tank. I've tried to help and now i'm done.

no you just don't know what your talking about. I never said i did, and before you go telling me what errors i have, look at your own tank. I've tried to help and now i'm done.

hehe :lol:

I read the thread on your tank. I find you are only a new begginer or your knowledge of nano tank is the same as a begginer.

1. firefish should first enter into a new tank before other fish .else he would be attacked by others. but you enter other fish first......the firefish was bound to be killed because of your ignorance........

2. Royal Gramma is ferce when he meet with vulnerale one just like firefish. he will continue attack firefish. and he is timid when he meet with stronger fish. he will continue house up in stones and sometimes even don't dare to eat..........Royal Gramma was also bound to die because of your ignorance........

3. the firefish what you select is too thin to live( what cause marine fish too thin? 1.the fish get gastroenteritis because of caught by poison. 2. the fish have something wrong with osmosis,maybe because of poison.maybe because of disease.) so we should keep from selecting a marine fish which looks too thin.

(now I know why you all said "my fish are happy! Nemo's fish are unhappy!" your fish should must feel happy when they were killed.haha!)

4. your claim will die within 8 month,maybe within half an year.

I start my first marine tank in 1999 and have bred 5 fish(yellow tang ,blue tang , demsal , clown etc) in a 12 g tank more than one year. It's ridicular I aggrivate an ignorant man who often kill fish. thank you for your help, there is no fish dead in my tank ,and I don't want to kill fish just like you. please go out from my thread!

hehe :lol:

I read the thread on your tank. I find you are only a new begginer or your knowledge of nano tank is the same as a begginer.

1. firefish should first enter into a new tank before other fish .else he would be attacked by others. but you enter other fish first......the firefish was bound to be killed because of your ignorance........

2. Royal Gramma is ferce when he meet with vulnerale one just like firefish. he will continue attack firefish. and he is timid when he meet with stronger fish. he will continue house up in stones and sometimes even don't dare to eat..........Royal Gramma was also bound to die because of your ignorance........

3. the firefish what you select is too thin to live( what cause marine fish too thin? 1.the fish get gastroenteritis because of caught by poison. 2. the fish have something wrong with osmosis,maybe because of poison.maybe because of disease.) so we should keep from selecting a marine fish which looks too thin.

(now I know why you all said "my fish are happy! Nemo's fish are unhappy!" your fish should must feel happy when they were killed.haha!)

4. your claim will die within 8 month,maybe within half an year.

I start my first marine tank in 1999 and have bred 5 fish(yellow tang ,blue tang , demsal , clown etc) in a 12 g tank more than one year. It's ridicular I aggrivate an ignorant man who often kill fish. thank you for your help, there is no fish dead in my tank ,and I don't want to kill fish just like you. please go out from my thread!

"You fish die!" "Me fish live!" "Me fish like high NO3!" "Thin fish die!" "I come your house and make die!" "I pee your fish!"

I just read this whole thread, and I LOVE IT! And I really think you should add a couple dolphins, killerwhales and great whites, then it would be one biiiig happy family. Be sure to take pictures, and acclimate the others before you add them, great whites can be a little tempermental so you might just want to put him in his own 15g tank! Good LUCK!

clam not " claim".Really, if the clam dies, its goodbye to all your fishes.
thank you for finding my sp error! the clam is easy to breed. the only thing causing his death is no enough food ,light and N in the tank. Of cause my tank is more suitable to breed clam than 121's. and the death of clam will never cause easy fish death.you can take it out when it is dying. Have you seen the appearance of a dying clam? Can you recogonize which clam is dying?
How long have you had all of those fish in there?
today is the eighth week.
thank you for finding my sp error! the clam is easy to breed. the only thing causing his death is no enough food ,light and N in the tank. Of cause my tank is more suitable to breed clam than 121's. and the death of clam will never cause easy fish death.you can take it out when it is dying. Have you seen the appearance of a dying clam? Can you recogonize which clam is dying?today is the eighth week.

your tank is obviously not more suitable. 121 has incredible lighting, and for all we know you could have a 6 Watt tube taped over your tank. how bout taking a picture of the whole tank from farther away, and telling us what light you have. clams are filter feeders and need good light as well as plankton in the water, you probably didnt know this. also, stop saying breeding, because thats not what your doing.

take our advice get at least a 55-80g so you can support the fish you have, they will be happier, and you will actually ALMOST fit the rule for the amount of fish in a tank. also, you need more live rock, and you were ignorant to go bare bottom, get some live sand.

"You fish die!" "Me fish live!" "Me fish like high NO3!" "Thin fish die!"

I never said "me fish like high no3"

joined august 07........... another ignorant begginer who even don't know what I mean.................Bigginer discussion is the right place for you.

Maybe I am wrong. you and allenspidey are both mavin. the mavin in smack! you should get smack degree in the college. hehe !

I never said "me fish like high no3"

joined august 07........... another ignorant begginer who even don't know what I mean.................Bigginer discussion is the right place for you.

Maybe I am wrong. you and allenspidey are both mavin. the mavin in smack! you should get smack degree in the college. hehe !

this forum is to get advice, not say they are rong when they give you advice, i mean thats y your here!

grow up fish nemo

clams are filter feeders and need good light as well as plankton in the water

I have said what you said before. :) my clam is a different kind from 121's.121's need higher light than mine.(maybe you only know the whole clam ,and don't know the subdivision of the clam.don't know the difference between the different kind of clam)

from all your words, I think most of you are far less experience than mine(not smack,it's ture). Maybe you only read some book or some thread about marine tank and then set up a tank ,breed some easy fish in very low density.some easy fish died and some easy fish lived in the tank for sevral months or sevral years,then you think:" I'm good at marine fish"............Janpanese said:" even a monkey can breed fish in this tank" but some easy fish die in your tank........and some of you even don't know or don't care about why the fish die.........maybe you only care about who doesn't breed fish just like you breed and then smack him. no care about why someone can breed many fish in a tank with no death,while youself can not breed fish without death in the tank what you think is most suitable for fish living.

Archived