SaltCritters.com

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Comparing someone to Hitler in the Western world is one of the gravest insults you can hurl at someone and just isn't ever cool, and actually there's still a pretty good chance that the person you're talking to might have had family members that were killed under the Nazi regime. :P So tell them they're stupid jerks, but don't tell them they're like Hitler!

it's true, he was a horrible man.

490ffxt.jpg

supreme_spork
That just looks like pure evil :scarry:
he just needed a little more fiber in his diet.
you know if you turn the point of his hair the other way, and let it grow, he would have been Emo.
so true!
When you see these negative responses to the conditions in your tank they're coming from people who genuinely care about the "happiness" of the pets we choose to keep...

thank you! I think you are genuinely care about the "happiness" of the pets we choose to keep.....and someones are like you, but others only tired to find smack just like" red china",etc. I don't think "red China" has any connection to raising fish..................

thank you! I think you are genuinely care about the "happiness" of the pets we choose to keep.....and someones are like you, but others only tired to find smack just like" red china",etc. I don't think "red China" has any connection to raising fish..................

Oh, sorry FishNemo! I didn't mean it as an insult. I was just referring to how we referred to it before Nixon went to China and more information started coming out. I'm sure you're too young to remember the Cold War, but our perceptions/information were very different then. At that time there was no direct reporting from China at all. Everything was rumors or propaganda...and I mean from the American press!

--Diane

supreme_spork
\I'm sure you're too young to remember the Cold War, but our perceptions/information were very different then. At that time there was no direct reporting from China at all. Everything was rumors or propaganda...and I mean from the American press!

--Diane

::nods::

very similar to the kinds of heavily spun/filtered/scrubbed information we get about parts of eastern europe, the middle east and africa today.

Oh how I wish I knew what lousy meant in that sentence :lol:

You're doing a good job nemo :) This is the best thread in a long time!

thank you for your words! yes, the smack thread is very long as you said . that's proved what American and west European most like!

thank you for you words! yes, the smack thread is very long as you said . that's proved what American and west European most like!

Reef discussion?

:)

I am not an instigator, in this instance. I was attempting to explain and defend your use of Hitler as an example of thinking. I have not been angry in this thread. What I said was not a demagogue. Strike your translator :lol:

How is "snazzy" translated by your translator?

snazzy mean very good . but it is only an adj.what you said" shake the translator " means "don't use translator"?

my god.......................you don't know your own language??? I seldom believe ..............snazzy mean very good . but it is only an adj.what you said" shake the translator " means "don't use translator"?

I liked your first post with the smack better :lol:

snazzy mean very good . but it is only an adj.what you said" shake the translator " means "don't use translator"?

No, it means move the translator back and forth quickly and with great force. Then use it.

Archived