inTank Media Baskets

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

I only use mouse reach the word what I don't know ,the word immediately is translated.but there are great difference bwteen English and Chinese. translator software can not translate the word perfectly. fault often appears.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there must be some big fault in translation. Sorry very much.I'll del the smacking post.

It's okay. Don't worry or bother.

then what's mean of the sentence:The Nazi's sure were snazzy dressers though?

Sarcasm. It mean the Nazi's clothing was funny, roughly.

supreme_spork
then what's mean of the sentence:The Nazi's sure were snazzy dressers though?

translation: "the nazis might have been criminals and monsters, but at least they looked stylish!"

snazzy = glamorous, stylish.

that's what makes it funny: the idea that someone can commit murder but as long as they look good doing it then it's all ok. ;-)

supreme_spork
That's what I love about the English language. See, I got something totally different out of that.I wonder how the OP meant it!?!

what a wacky world we live in. B)

Blue Damsels look great!

Thank you! blue damsels look very blue.

one is more than 3 months(even before I set up the 15G tank), another is about 1 month :D

the picture of the older one in a small tank in summer( before I set up the 15G tank ) because It was too hot at that time and I couldn't raise any marine fish in the 15g tank which is 7-8hours in the sunshine everyday.

post-31818-1194281574_thumb.jpg

hitler? :( i'm Canadian...

is it just me, or does that clam look like it's receding? fishnemo1, do you have another picture of it?

Tim

hitler? :( i'm Canadian...

is it just me, or does that clam look like it's receding? fishnemo1, do you have another picture of it?

Tim

sorry for my words about hitler.

yes! the picture was taken at night. the clam and mushrooms didn't spread their body at that time. there are sevral picture of clam at the daytime in this thread.

it's alright :) my plans to take over the world have nothing to do with killing.

ahh k. i meant recent pictures, but that was a night shot so it explains everything.

Tim

Please read "The Conscientious Marine Aquarist" by Robert M. Fenner... pages 23 through 26... then read pages 27 through 403!!! wow dude are you serious!?!

like dude, read a few pages back dude. He lives in China, they have different ways of keeping fish. If your going to bash him, then leave. I have come to accept the fact that he is overstocked to our standards but so what?

like dude, read a few pages back dude. He lives in China, they have different ways of keeping fish. If your going to bash him, then leave. I have come to accept the fact that he is overstocked to our standards but so what?

Specifically take note of Mr.A's warning. ;)

who knew affirmative action could play such a strong part in an online thread!

say anything negative in regards to fishnemo or his husbandry skills and you'll be in trouble. i wonder if i'd get special treatment on a chinese forum?

doubtful.

who knew affirmative action could play such a strong part in an online thread!

say anything negative in regards to fishnemo or his husbandry skills and you'll be in trouble. i wonder if i'd get special treatment on a chinese forum?

doubtful.

don't mischaracterize the nature of my monitoring of this thread.

there's no affirmative action here. the guy is chinese, barely understands what we write here in his thread, let alone the rest of our forum and western methods of reefkeeping, and is following the conventions of his country. according to his native standards, he IS a "conscientious marine aquarist". verbally abusing will not change anything, and personal attacks are forbidden according to our user agreement.

one is perfectly entitled to make whatever comments about his tank or husbandry skills you'd like. if you want to say his tank looks "terrible" go right ahead; it doesn't. if you want to say his fish look unhealthy or physically stressed, go ahead; they don't. if you want to rag on his husbandry you'd better have a better tank yourself, because his tank, clam and fish look healthy. say anything you'd like as long as it's substantiated and you have a clue yourself. however, personal attacks along the lines of the previous dozen pages will not be tolerated.

have a nice ####### day reeftard.

Archived