Cultivated Reef

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

Hi Steve. I know its a little late, but congrats on tank of the month! You really deserve it, and its cool to see the RSM tribe being represented. Thanks for all your help and involvement in the community.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you still suck. :wub:

I concur

Hi Steve. I know its a little late, but congrats on tank of the month! You really deserve it, and its cool to see the RSM tribe being represented. Thanks for all your help and involvement in the community.

Thank you! What strange journey purchasing this tank has taken.

The Aftermath: Pictures from the iTemp probe failure.

Not as bad as you would think. I removed all dead corals, still deciding on the purple monti. I am sure it would fill in again but it may be a good time to trim it back since it blocks all light below.

IMG_7180.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7186.jpg

IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

IMG_7197.jpg

IMG_7199.jpg

IMG_7202.jpg

IMG_7212.jpg

IMG_7213.jpg

Makes me want to get a mandarin...yours looks so cool.

Also, those shots of you hand feeding the clown, very nice.

I have to agree with David, tanks not looking bad at all B)

cute clownfish. :wub: Those above-water feeding shots are great.

outofwater.jpg

I have to agree with David, tanks not looking bad at all B)

I am so happy to see what you see. The only reason it looks better is that I caught it early enough, if it would have failed on Saturday I think it would have been a different story.

Well thats good you did catch it :)

It was odd that we were talking about how you have to leave your tank over the weekends...I am glad the tank did so well. So what ever happened with the probe? Are you getting a replacement or did it break?

Thanks Richie! Always good to see you stop by.

I got a replacement right way along with the net module. Of course I haven't hooked either up yet since I am a slave to everyone's AIO but I may just jut out this weekend to hook them up.

Right now the heater is back to the standard mode with no RK control. In 1-2 months I won't be doing as much production with inTank but for now that is where most of the time goes.

I sent in for the RMA this week along with a few extras added on. Mainly shipping, lost time, lost livestock all from inTank and not a person. One thing I have learned is business to business is much more powerful than person to business. We'll see where it goes. I don't want to press it too hard but their #### failed and I want the net module thrown in.

man I really want a tank at home....................

Solana? I can get them at wholesale, which aint that cheap

I got a replacement right way along with the net module. Of course I haven't hooked either up yet since I am a slave to everyone's AIO but I may just jut out this weekend to hook them up.

Right now the heater is back to the standard mode with no RK control. In 1-2 months I won't be doing as much production with inTank but for now that is where most of the time goes.

I sent in for the RMA this week along with a few extras added on. Mainly shipping, lost time, lost livestock all from inTank and not a person. One thing I have learned is business to business is much more powerful than person to business. We'll see where it goes. I don't want to press it too hard but their #### failed and I want the net module thrown in.

Hell yeah

Sorry to hear that. Has anyone ever seen your tank here?

There have been past pics of parts of my tank. No tank thread though.

I just need to do a good overhaul to it. Things went bad over the summer and I pretty much neglected it after it crashed. Finances have been tight with the wife losing her job so we didn't run the AC in the house at all this summer, tank overheated and went downhill from there. Only desirable things still in there are 4 mini carpet anemones.

Well thats good. And yea I can imagine...hmmm...maybe I need to have some sort of business to back me up, that would be handy.

Do ettt. I think a solana would be very cool, I don't know what wholesale is, buut I am guessing it is a bit cheaper, and having a tank at home is nice :)

@Scott, you have a tank?? I guess everyone does on here, or did, but still. We need a tank thread, no matter what it looks like lol.

Archived