Cultivated Reef

Diggman's BC29 journal (currently out of commision)

diggman08

thanks JC.. the shrroomss havent opened so much more than you see in the pic above.... ill get a new pic of them soomm...

UPDATE.. so i was feelin froggy today so i decided to test my water paramenters...

Nitrate= 0ppm (bioballs still in there) :P

Nitrate= 0ppm

Ammonia= 0ppm

PH=8.1

Calcium= 420ppm

Salinity= 1.026

no to bad considering ive been a little lazy on my water changes lately... prob once every 2 weeks. sometimes sooner..

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol why do u ask that tudd? ill get a fts up soon.. once the newest additions fully ope ( and i clean my dirty glass..lol)

hey Tudd i got some nice frags for ya.. just gotta get around to shippin em out and get a lil cooler out....

the hammer is growing nicely,, especiallly since its at the very top of rockwork getttin blasted with halide..

hey Tudd i got some nice frags for ya.. just gotta get around to shippin em out and get a lil cooler out....

the hammer is growing nicely,, especiallly since its at the very top of rockwork getttin blasted with halide..

let me know if your seling any frags!!!!!!!!

i will let ya know.. im more up for trades though gzaa..

ill be into the trade thing after zoanuts posts more zoas on their site lol...oh yea i had a question for you on my thread about the bioballs

dont worry Dustin at Zoanuts is a very busy dude.. he should have a bunch new goodies listed soon.. replied about bioballs.

:D

update!!. the Red Monticap has finally attacched and is showing good signs of growth... i removed the rubberband.!!!

all is good Dive.. thanks for asking..... i have one lil spot of hair algae grownin and its driving me crazy.. other than that everything is lookin good... o almost forgot to tell yall.. i ordered some AMAZING Yumas from Zoanuts today.. so they should be here by Tuesday..i cannot wait to get emm.... ive been wanting some since i started with saltwater.. yeaahpeee

Hey Digg....glad to hear that things are going great in the tank. I had a small patch of hair algae as well but it was on just a small piece of live rock. I just took it out of the tank and let it dry before putting it back in.

Can't wait to see the pics of the new yumas....he definitely has pretty much the pick of the litter on his site.

thanks guys... Nice find JC,

Dive, i may try the lights out deal that you did.. maybe it will kill of the Hair algae.... o and i have my chaeto from Tudd in chamber 1.. just make sure you keep it at the top of the chamber were the light can hit it..

got yuma?? i do.. they came in this morning from zoanuts.. i couldnt resist but take some pics already.. note that the lights have literally been on for only 5 minutes so they size and color are probably half of what they really are.. here ya go....

Green Peace Yuma( Purples, green,blue colors)

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00916.jpg

Orane Envy Yuma( this thing is awesome.. blues, orange, hint of greens, neon mouth),,

anybody know what that bright green thing is on the side... it looks like another mouth!!!!

DSC00911.jpg

and heres pic of my favs.. theyve been with me since last order..

the Rare, Widow Maker Palys ( ive never seen reds like this before)

DSC00914.jpg

Congrats on the new additions bud...they look awesome and I'm sure they look even better fully expanded. Looks like you got a nice freebie on that one frag :)

Those palys are awesome....sweet red color for sure.

thanks for the kind words dive and Zoanuts... ahhh i just relized my tank is already nearing the 1/2 year mark.. geez time flys when your having fun :)

dive, those widow makers were a freebie with the bagocrap order.. they are so awesome.. theyve already doubled there size... i here they go for like 30-50 per polyp. Zoanuts= :bowdown:

Archived