Innovative Marine Aquariums

Diggman's BC29 journal (currently out of commision)

diggman08

I'm sorry if I missed it digg, but when are you moving? The light you are talking about has a good bulb to grow out the Chaeto.

IMO if money and time are a concern to you I would not set up the 29. Either sell it or store it for the future. Isn't time to care for it what got you to this point in the first place?

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes spank your exactly right.. i think selling it would be just for the better.. i hate to go though all the trouble,time,money, for it just to be neglected again.. that wouldnt be right,,and waste of time..... and i know i have the time and money for the Pico's.. and im addicted to them ..lol... Welll im not moving at any particular time.. im just in the market ... if i sold it on here.. how would i go about shipping?? can you ship something like that.. being glass and all.....shot you a PM .

Yeah I 'm sure you could ship it if packaged correctly. Probably a eaiser bet to see if you can sell it locally like through Craigslist or a local reef club.

I agree with Henry....I would just part out the major parts and try and sell the tank locally. You can probably get some pretty good cash for the lighting and pumps and just sell the tank and stand separately.

Hate to see you sell it all but I'm glad you aren't leaving the hobby all together and sticking with Picos. You have a sweet one going right now and the other one sounds like it will be even cooler.

nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo........don't sell! You'll never get out of it what you have put in.

Pack it up and store it until you set up your 120 gallon. It would make the perfect quarantine tank or better yet a frag farm!

If you do have to sell I would try local pick up only. My local shop will take stuff on consignement..maybe that would be easier? Just hear of soo many tanks cracking during shipment even when in the original packaging.

lol tudd.. i love the NOOOOOOOOO!!! :lol: yeah if i do decide to sell and i do me IF ill try local first... and put the pumps and what not on here for trade on coral or sell...

tarajean0627

I just read through this whole thread Digg and I think I almost cried! So Sad, So Very Very Sad. :tears:

I did enjoy reading it though and I must say your zoas were absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am sorry I wasn't here for this thread from the beginning but good luck with the pico and if...I mean when you get that house built with the 120gal in the wall you will have to do another thread but with way more pictures!!! LOL Again it was a fantastic tank and I am sorry to see it go! :flower:

Sarah

thanks so much sarah... i think if i go back and read through it i probably will cry..lol.....

i will most defintelty have a thread for the 120g.. if i ever stop spending money i can get the house and the tank.... but for now i think im going to be setting up an additionall pico tank but a 3gal. glass.. its gonna be sweett.. i promise i wont let yall down... fingerscrossed

mike

What brand pico are you going to do this time? Or are you going to get a 3-5 gallon glass tank and do it that way? I'll be curious to see where you take this one.

its gonna be a 3gal JBJ glass.. with the Black moon sand and 36wtt light....( all shrooms and cloves) there gonna looks sweet against that black sand.... ( maybe all ric tank ;)) i dunno yet.. whatever first piece i put in it,, that will be the Theme for the tank and ill stick with them... ill keep yall on your feeet till i get it going and suprise ya.. :naughtydance:

my significant other will be accepting full responsibilty of the other pico..( it will be stayin at my house though and under my supervision) hehe...

Very nice....would look even better if it was rimless.

My dream tank is the 30 gallon or 18 gallon ADA rimless tanks. Just like the clean, sleek look. The Solana's also have that look that I like. Might be my next tank in the coming years :)

i just love how everthing is built in..

yeah if i were to go rimlesss i would get a ZEROEDGE.. which is $1,300 by the way.... not including light..

• 2 weeks later...

You'll be back...you'll be back :)

Hope you can sell it for a decent price man. Can't wait to see you back up at this size again sometime in the future. Guess you will just have to strap that Sunpod on the Pico B)

we should mess with his ad and say the tank is messed up so he can never sell it :ninja:

m'm'muueehaahahahaha

lolol... yall are retards.. :lol: or you can say.. his tank is in top notch conidtion and a great member and trustworthy seller :) and someone should by it NOW...

i want a 156G Oceanic Ulitmate w/starphire glass... :wub: i want i want

i may just live out of my truck and not get a house... and put the 156G in the bed of truck... it could work.

I will give it the necessary bump for sure and put in there what a great guy you are :)

156g....now that's kinda a step up from your Pico....you will for sure be living out of the back of your truck. I'm sure your girlfriend will go for that :)

yeah this is the one i want..

Tank Only : 637076 TANK 156 GAL ULT BLACK OC RR EA $1,026.99 :)

lol..i know i know im probably dreaming ... i needed a good slap to wake me up from lala land.

Archived