Innovative Marine Aquariums

Diggman's BC29 journal (currently out of commision)

diggman08

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys,, PICS PICS PICS!!.. its raining out so decided to load up a bunch new pics... ENJOY!!!

anenome crab

DSC00943.jpg

zoas, green clown goby

DSC00941.jpg

zoas/palys

DSC00934.jpg

colormorph shrooms

DSC00933.jpg

Front view/left side

DSC00932.jpg

right side/ right view

DSC00929.jpg

front view/right side

DSC00927.jpg

monticap growning into some cool shape

DSC00928.jpg

red shrooms growing in nicely

DSC00926.jpg

neon shrooms babies about 1 month old

DSC00925.jpg

green rics splitting

DSC00924.jpgand a few more..rare widow maker palys have doubled in size

DSC00914.jpg

neon green torch

DSC00944.jpg

my new purple pseudochromis...i just got him yesturday so hes real skiddish stilll... sorry for that bad pic he was hididn in back..

DSC00946.jpg

these should hold yall out for a whilee :)

Can you show a whole tank shot at this point plz. btw this whole joirnal is very nice and very helpful. Your tank looks wonderful. Its inspired me to start my first saltwater nano reef tank.

thanks everyone for your support.. ill see about fts.

ummm.lol.. all in all including upgrades,coral,etc, off the top of my head over $1500.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! sorry i havent been on here in weekss.. ill try and be back with new pics and stuff for the new year....

• 1 month later...

Hey bud...just wanted to check in and see how things have been with you. I took about a month hiatus from NR as well but just catching back up on things and others tanks.

Hope all is well with you this New Year.

• 1 month later...

hey guys whatsup... loonngg timeee!!.... well im glad to say that last week i did a major cleaaning of my tank. and am getting it back on track... i literally had coraline covering all sides of glasss.. i had to scrape it off with razor blade..and algae everywhere.. but after a long hard day of cleaning.. its ON THE COMEBACK... i did a 6 gallon water change... new chempure elite, and purigen, clean the filters and soforth.. alot of my coral that youve seen thoughout my thread.. doesnt look near what it used to and alot of it has died, due to my lack of resposibility for it... just wanted to touch base with you guys.. im gonna be back on here alot more and lots pics and stuff like i used too.... o and last week i finally got what ive always wanted in saltwater... i bought a beutifull carpet anenome...hosted by a pair of clowns.. i love emm.... the only thing is the anenome after 2 days in my tank is not looking good... i have a thread in the generall discussion on the subject CHeck IIT Out...

I hate it when life gets in the way of reefing. Glad to have you back and doing what is necessary to get your beautiful tank back in shape.

Oh Yeah, DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!45921554.bashhead.gif

haha good to here from ya to Spank.. this is defineltly not going to happen again.. and as you said.. life got in the way.....im up for the challence though to get it right again..... im looking forward to catching up on how all of yalls BC29's are doing... howz your awsome tank doing SPank? its probably been about 5 months since ive been on...lol

well why not start heree..

im going to be adding a Koralia nano on the bottm right or left side in back.. im just not getting enough flow back there.. even with the koralia 1 and the rio6hf..

ive got mostly everything cleaneup... the rocks stilll have alof of detruis junk on them ... im thinkin of buying a whole bunch/varity of snails and some hermies.. maybe thatll be a good start..

and yall i need some advice on getting this sand cleaned.. it is discusting

thanks annd glad to be back..

wow you took a whole new spin on it... o and i like the poetic sortof speech..haha.. being that i am at work i cant see any picture but when i get home i will surely check em out.. i cant wait to see the bare bottom dude... ..

Hey Digg. I posted on my thread about what all has happened in the last 5 months with me and my tank. It sounds like you did something similar to me, just on a longer time scale. Since I was so busy with the marriage planning, honeymoon, puppy, etc. my tank ended up taking a backseat for about a month and a half. I didn't quite let it get to your scale :) but I just let it go and neglected it other than feeding, topping off, etc.

Glad to hear that you are back in action and have a game plan to get things back in order. Sounds like you are heading back in the right direction and as Spanko said, DON"T let it happen again :) Your tank was/is amazing and glad to hear you will be getting it back there.

I have been looking to add a Koralia Nano as well but just not sure if it will be too much flow for my tank since I have the Koralia 2 in there as well.

I did see that Koralia is coming out with a new pump that you can pair with a controller they are making. It will allow you to have wave action, simulate night and day, etc. Sounds really nice but I don't think it's out yet. Might be something to look into.

Now it's time to get some pics up. I want to see what that bad boy looks like.

thanks dive.... im getting a nano koralia from a guy on here for $20 buck shipped, or a nice ricordia rock and the nano koralia for $100bucks shipped.... prob get both...lol :D

im getting burned in my anenome thread in general discussion.. apparently i didnt acclimated it correctly ................

ahh .. i got a new puppy too. itts like havin a baby.. ill get some pics of her up..

Awesome...congrats on the new puppy. What did you get? It is definitely like having a small child. Although I have no kids, at least children grow to an age where they are pretty self sufficient (aka can go to the bathroom, get their own food). Dogs are totally reliant on us.

Archived