SaltCritters.com

Diggman's BC29 journal (currently out of commision)

diggman08

lol... okokokokoko ok. i will take some tomorow... ill be rained in with that tropical depression comin my way.... geez you guys are pushy lately :) hehe

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics!! including new frags from Tuddizle

Bi-Color Neon Hammer( TUDD)

DSC00817.jpg

Purple Green Palys(TUDD)

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

Newly Relocated Torch( tell me what you guys think of this location)

DSC00836.jpg

Spencer Blues( been in tank for couple months) small but bright blue

DSC00838.jpg

Check IT Out!

DSC00823.jpg

that should be enough pics to hold yall over.. ( for the week) hehe

Nice pics especially the macro of the hammer.

Its weird that the palys have not fully extended it's lashes like the ones in my avatar. I have read in a few places that zoa's and paly's do better under pC lighting, so maybe there is some truth to that?

That paly stretching across to the rock is cool!

Now we need the money shot, a new FTS!

thanks guys, im thinkin once they get fully adjusted to my different lighting and flow, they will slowly start to extend there lashes..

John thanks for the kind words.. a nap sounds good right about now being its 2am

Well Tudd hooked it up! That hammer is really unique looking. and as always the quality of your pics is awsome.

Zoas, zoas, zoas, pally, zoa, pally, zoa, hammer, zoa, torch, pally, pally, zoa. What am I? Your tank!

I'm up too! Nice tank pics, i REALLY like the blue zoo's Very cute! I see pink ones in one of the pics..i think i have the exact same ones. SWEET! ;)

haha thanks Pattycat.. i think the ones your refering to are the ones in my Avatar pic also, they are Blue Eyed Suzzies.. one of my fav. ones

JCBiocube- thanks alot man, im glad to see people are enjoying my tank also :)

Tank is looking awesome man....lots of great color going in there. Nice pic of the zoas stretching :) You will see some crazy things in the reef sometime.

I really like the location of the torches....I think they will really like that area since it probably doesn't get too much flow, right?

Everything looks great. I finally updated my thread so you'll have to take a look.

thanks Dive, yeah they get like med to med/low flow and med/high light.. they seem to enjoy it.. sad to say i think my clown has hosted the bottom left corner of my tank and not my torch :( o well, at least he hosted something.. hes only down there at night so maybe thatss just were he sleeps.. im headed to ur thread now :)

Yeah, crazy clowns. My two clowns like to chill out in back of the rock at night time. They used to like to hang out by the heater in my 55 gallon. Not sure if that's hosting or just where they like to sleep.

any of you guys interested in my Aquatek cooling fans..?? theyre brand new, never used :)

i dont need them because i keep my house at like 73, so the tank never goes about 79-80

I was wondering why you never said you used them.....great fans for sure and they keep things nice and COLD.

I'm glad you don't have to use them though....

because i never used them. i took them out of the box to see what they look like and stuff, then put them back in the box and stuck em in my closet :) i have my heater cranked up too 70-80 so temp doent drop at night... i think if you wanted you can even hook up a variable voltage adapter to them.

A variable adapter would be pretty cool....you probably could hook one up since it has the connector on the side so you can basically hook any power hookup to it that fits that size.

yeap.. im probably going to stick em in classifieds soon.. i wanted to offer them to the Bio Cubers first :) im up for trades or $$$$ ....

:happydance: update:

placed an order with forrestp38829 ,NR member on here the other day... Super bright red Monti Cap :) wooohoo.. i have the perfect spots picked out for placemnt... i think he shipped today. so i should have pics for yall by this week!!! also, this week i mixed my own SW..:happydance: The procces went rather smooth.. i used a big styro box.. added 3 gallon RO SW.. then slowly added my Tropic marine salt.. i used my stock Oceanic pump to mix..hehe.. worked perfect.. i added to Sal. was 1.025

i must say using high quality salt makes a huge difference in your tank... Everything looks incredibly healthy.. even my LR lookin good.. my tank was definetly malnurished with that premixed SW from the LFS..

cant say i tried. lol. ya using different salts the end result will be different. ive had good luck with red sea salt somehow.. dont ask me how.. lol

Congrats on grabbing up one of those frags of the bright red monti. I saw that thread and was really tempted to get some since it looks great. For sure post up a pic of the frag when you get it since I might get some later on.

will do Dive.. glad to see u made it to the allinone sec.. and everything went smooothly with the move... Now you can Stock your tank to gillls..hehhe

Archived