Innovative Marine Aquariums

pookstreet's 400 gallon system!

pookstreet

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute...I think I spotted a bare spot in the sand....yep, nevermind...all full :)

Tank looks bada**....I can only imagine what it looks like in person. Great job man.

Thanks kigs and divecj5. Oh yeah, there are still plenty of room on the sand and on the rocks too. I still have a few big pieces to move over from my 30 at home. I just need to chisle these off b/c they are growing on the rocks now.

IMG_0824.jpg

Thanks kigs and divecj5. Oh yeah, there are still plenty of room on the sand and on the rocks too. I still have a few big pieces to move over from my 30 at home. I just need to chisle these off b/c they are growing on the rocks now.

IMG_0824.jpg

FREE THOSE FISH ALREADY

UCLA people i swear....

EZ...........here's a Crosshatch for ya...........

DSCN9184.jpg

Also added a couple more yellow tangs

DSCN9193.jpg

oooo....is that Miss Lumps? ;) Gorgeous!!!

oooo....is that Miss Lumps? ;) Gorgeous!!!

WTF!???? i am overcome with jealousy. like seriously this is amazing. i wish i had maybe like 1/100th of the frags you have. i have an 8 gallon BC with a clownfish and like 9 blue and red shrooms, and i was proud of that until i saw yours. BAHHHHH ADOPT ME

EZ........there is already a line in front of you :D

Thanks illuminano and Marv. I am finally getting the lighting equipment this week. I may take a day or two off next week to build the canopy/light rack and maybe even plumb in the 150G prop tub so I can move all the small frags out of the main display.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This tank is awesome!!!! are you going to the coral farmers market later this month?

:o:o *dies on spot* Big enough for ya>?-lol :lol:

nice tank..er i mean nice ocean!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. Sorry, all the tangs will be moved back into the 30.

This tank is awesome!!!! are you going to the coral farmers market later this month?

Yes, I'll be sharing a booth with a buddy at the event.

More photos as requested........

DSCN9521.jpg

DSCN9524.jpg

DSCN9527.jpg

DSCN9529.jpg

DSCN9531.jpg

DSCN9532.jpg

DSCN9533.jpg

DSCN9534.jpg

Archived