Pod Your Reef

just got fish & CUC

phishy11

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahahahahahaha thats mean

I have come to the conclusion that Phishy is either a very good troll or someone who should not have any living creature under her care. At least not at the moment. The kindest thing to do would be to stop her from doing this hobby.

Lets face it, even though it is not rocket science to keep fish it does take a certain amount of dedication and common sense and not everyone has this.

The Pet Rock has been unearthed. No food bowls to fill, no litter boxes to clean. The Pet Rock, originated by Gary Dahl, is the perfect pet (or gag gift) for lovers of 1970s nostalgia. The Pet Rock is the ultimate low-maintenance geological companion and comes in the one and only classic Pet Rock carrying case.

:lol:

wait a second. you guys are soooooo mean! :angry:

:lol:

beachsidejuj

you know sometimes I think you all just want to see yourselfs in print...you say nothing construtive...you are just poking fun at her...GROW UP!

you know sometimes I think you all just want to see yourselfs in print...you say nothing construtive...you are just poking fun at her...GROW UP!

Read all her posts. (And do it properly this time).

Everything has been tried with her. In every thread there is constructive advice untill Phishy shows that she has:

a. No intention to follow the advice.

b. Prove again and again the she has not done any reading on her own or the info posted for her.Then ask the same old thing all over again.

c. Then decides to lie.

Why should anyone still be constructive?

If you really read all and I mean "all" of her posts you would see that we tried numerous times to give her lots of advice and she refused to listen to us, stating that the guy at the LFS wouldn't lie to her, blah, blah, blah etc.

beachsidejuj

You know something...then just don't read this post anymore or post anything......I know you guys mean well but I have to tell you making fun of someone at thier expense...is not my idea of fun or teaching....if you have a child that DID NOT get the concept...would you make fun of them???

You know something...then just don't read this post anymore or post anything......I know you guys mean well but I have to tell you making fun of someone at thier expense...is not my idea of fun or teaching....if you have a child that DID NOT get the concept...would you make fun of them???

I honestly think we should now help Phishy to take up another hobby.

This particular hobby is going to a source of frustration and a waste of money for her. Not to mention all the fish and invertebrae she is going to kill!

That is the reason why I am still posting.

(This will come back to haunt me if she is a Troll :D )

im 15/16 -- i think ppl our age should go simple as possible, try not to complicate things and :LISTEN to what people who have been doing this for a long time have to say...

the simplest dwarf (seahorse) set up contains - sand, plastic hitches, 5gls of salt and water, liver food, sponge filter, low light

i think at this point people can say what ever they want whether it be right or wrong-- good summaraten law-- they tried their hardest but they havent succeeded so you cant sue them

if you are new to the hobby like me you should absorb as MUCH infor as possible and dont think these people are just trying to make your life difficult-- they tried-- if i was acting like this and if i ever do act like this please slap me in the face-

this experience will be good for her and teach her that listening to ppl mosre experienced isnt a bad thing. that it will help save a lot of money and time and lives (animals) in the long run-- or short run also

im 15/16 -- i think ppl our age should go simple as possible, try not to complicate things and :LISTEN to what people who have been doing this for a long time have to say...

the simplest dwarf (seahorse) set up contains - sand, plastic hitches, 5gls of salt and water, liver food, sponge filter, low light

i think at this point people can say what ever they want whether it be right or wrong-- good summaraten law-- they tried their hardest but they havent succeeded so you cant sue them

if you are new to the hobby like me you should absorb as MUCH infor as possible and dont think these people are just trying to make your life difficult-- they tried-- if i was acting like this and if i ever do act like this please slap me in the face-

this experience will be good for her and teach her that listening to ppl mosre experienced isnt a bad thing. that it will help save a lot of money and time and lives (animals) in the long run-- or short run also

:bowdown:

Common sense has nothing to do with age as toastii has just proved.

Helpinsmepls

There are other ppl on this forum who would not mind having a few answers to their questions. (Points to self)

Im not quite sure why there are so many posts here. Most of them not about aquariumkeeping....

There are other ppl on this forum who would not mind having a few answers to their questions. (Points to self)

i agree i have a lot of questions!! im in my research stage of what i want to do with my "nano" reef

can i just post why questonns here

well i will anyways!!

oes anyone know anything about yellow stripe clingfish?

or gold liine goby??

i think im dropping the clown fish idea

toastii, I reccomend starting your own thread for questions.

. . . i have my own thred....

i already posted the questions there-- haha

sry !!!!!

its Reeber to be!!!

lets just hope she doesn't kill anything ... she wasn't doing so great with our advice and now that she isn't here the LFS is going to make a fortune

Koral krazy (reefer 365)

I can definitely predict that when she posts an update: both of her damsels will be dead, at least half of the snails will be gone, and the ammonia will be sky high.

Archived