Top Shelf Aquatics

just got fish & CUC

phishy11

definitely a lie ... u clearly joined in March as it says on the left hand under your name< .... so lets take a look at the calender ... hmm March ... then April well thats this month .... you have been a member for just over a month .. and you did not start your tank until after you joined ... so don't be a tool and start lieing for YOUR MISTAKES !!!

and to prove you wrong once again here is your thread about starting your tank ...http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=114100&hl=

posted on march 13 ... your tank was not started then and it probably has not even cycled because it is just now reaching over a month of age

Edit: im sorry for being so rude but people are just trying to help you and by bsing stuff and not telling the truth it is only going to lead to your own downfall

Yip. Just look at the old posts. Why lie ?

:huh:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more like 30 days ... 31 days in March .. your tank was started on march 13-15 or somewhere around there .. and it is not April 16 ... about 31 days ... when your cycle would probably be finishing ... but you wouldn't have known that because you did not get your water tested ... and now you have added fish and a cuc

allenspidey

I get it and I mean I really do. People say crap online knowing that its pretty hard to get called on it. I guarantee that we all have done it. I'm 6'5" 200lbs. and I drive a Porche. Now someone tell me I'm a liar. Nobody will ever know the real truth. The point is you lied, you admitted it eventually, now lets move on. Don't leave the site over this. Yeah, there is some tough love on here but don't worry about it. Just be honest from now on and everybody will forget about it.

what are the parameters ?

like I asked before and you did not reply ... are you going to lie about this too or be truthful so someone can attempt to help you

it does not take 2 months to cycle a tank..

when did anyone say it did ?

My intetions were not to lie. I was off by 2 weeks. Get over it please.

Ammonia+ nitrite 0

[

My intetions were not to lie. I was off by 2 weeks. Get over it please.

Ammonia+ nitrite 0

your telling me my cycle is not done..and ive ben running it for more then 4 weeks (what it takes to cycle a tank)..

I would hardly call 2 weeks off a lie.

Let me help you out since you seem to be "calendar-challenged" as well as "honesty-challenged."

Your rock went in March 16th. 4 weeks and 3 days or exactly 1 month. *HALF* of what you were claiming. :slap::slap::slap:

And to think when you first started posting I felt sorry for you because people were harsh. :lol:

Let me help you out since you seem to be "calendar-challenged" as well as "honesty-challenged."

Your rock went in March 16th. 4 weeks and 3 days or exactly 1 month. *HALF* of what you were claiming. :slap::slap::slap:

And to think when you first started posting I felt sorry for you because people were harsh. :lol:

okay, dont tell me when i put my rock in. I know when i did. I dont go on this everyday so the days are off. CAN WE GET OVER THE FACT THAT I WAS OFF?

And to think when you first started posting I felt sorry for you because people were harsh.

so did i now im one of those ppl who have just been p.oed .... poor damsel as much as i hate them they don't diserve to be put in an unsafe environment

more like 30 days ... 31 days in March .. your tank was started on march 13-15 or somewhere around there .. and it is not April 16 ... about 31 days ... when your cycle would probably be finishing ... but you wouldn't have known that because you did not get your water tested ... and now you have added fish and a cuc

Actually if you look closely at the Phishy posts will see that the first live rock was put on the first of April. Before that she just had baserock ie dead rock in.

Her tank has only been up for TWO WEEKS in total!!! :o

okay, dont tell me when i put my rock in. I know when i did. I dont go on this everyday so the days are off. CAN WE GET OVER THE FACT THAT I WAS OFF?

post-26005-1176757413.gif

No, not while you continue to lie. Don't make me link to the your multitude of posts on the subject, including the one on the 15th that said you were getting your rock "tomorrow" and the ones on the 16th where you talked about "just putting your rock in."

Geeze I think you only had 3-4 threads going on the subject at the same time, they aren't hard to find. :haha:

i did not first put the rock in in april.

once again its more then a month old.

nitrate 0. okay, im ready to get yelled at.

Archived