Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

just got fish & CUC

phishy11

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, your tank cycled in four weeks without you knowing what the correct water parameters are. And thats all Im saying on this worthless thread.

I know, your tank cycled in four weeks without you knowing what the correct water parameters are. And thats all Im saying on this worthless thread.

I did no what my water parameters where. I was testing the water every day.

If you're so well off in this hobby, then stop asking what that "white stuff" on your rock is, stop asking questions, stop posting here since we're so much below you apparently. It seems you don't need any help from anyone. So go eat your vegetables Ms.Vegan and just don't come back if you're so amazing with animals

People who are doing well in a hobby still had the ocassional question.

Oh, i am amazing with animals. I like them more then people. Why dont you go cook a meat loaf and fry up one of your fishes you discusting meat eater.

(..100% sarcasm.)

There's a difference. People who are well off in this hobby ask things, get answers, and accepts them. Not like some people who defy everything they are told and then tells everybody their tanks are just perfect and that they don't need to be criticized.

Ive asked plenty of questions got answers and used those answers.

Some answers i get.. i happen to not agree with so i dont use the answers.

So sorry, nano-reef friends.

As a first timer in this..my tank is fine. And i dont need help from any of you anymore because i know if i dont go with your answers you guys will go crazy and say my tank is doomed and call me stupid etx.

Real mature guys, real mature.

Ive installed a seatbelt on my toilet where i post from. Is that fun yet?

Holy crap I post from my toilet too. :)

As a first timer in this..my tank is fine. And i dont need help from any of you anymore because i know if i dont go with your answers you guys will go crazy and say my tank is doomed and call me stupid etxx.

BAN her for saying that....

I just got in on this legendary thread. but thats just retarded to say that. Your computer is going to catch fire.

Ohh there are plenty of things that you people have said that could get you baned.

Do you guys realize how much you have put me down in some of my post?

Ohh there are plenty of things that you people have said that could get you baned.

Do you guys realize how much you have put me down in some of my post?

Hey i have not put you down. So quote someone else baby. ohhh baby could be sexual harassment too. oh crap..

Ive installed a seatbelt on my toilet where i post from. Is that fun yet?

I just got in on this legendary thread. but thats just retarded to say that. Your computer is going to catch fire.

{MENTAL NOTE........never buy any used computer equipment from these two guy's :P }

If people deserved to be banned for saying the things they said to you, then there wouldn't be any forum members left. If you don't want people to call you stupid and "etxxx", at least start with spelling words properly. Makes you a whole lot easier to understand.

Phishy, Look I don't think anyone here wants anyone to have a bad experience with reef keeping. That is why this forum is here. I have asked many questions even some that were really stupid, but I have always taken the advice given. I not only took the advice but I used it to make a very nice reef tank. This thread has really gotten out of hand. Thats why I keep posting stupid stuff to it. Its funny now. So I bid you and your animals a happy safe life. (hold on I have to flush) Ok much better. So keep in mind that you are what you eat.

Hey you might as well use your toilet for a tank. Because thats were all your animals are gonna end up.

umm ... owned

i just wanna see some updated pics.

same

alexmurovec

As a first timer in this..my tank is fine. And i dont need help from any of you anymore because i know if i dont go with your answers you guys will go crazy and say my tank is doomed and call me stupid etx.

how long has your tank been running for? it may look fine now, but just you wait :happy:

ssirishpride

just posting up for the day. if anyone cares the zoa rock that was broken in shipment opened up the next day.

Archived