Pod Your Reef

just got fish & CUC

phishy11

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sooo, according to you im not aloud to ask questions on this begginers forum?

Every beginner gets a maximum of 5000 questions and can repeat each question 200 times. You have used up your questions...

Every beginner gets a maximum of 5000 questions and can repeat each question 200 times. You have used up your questions...

amazing..... :happy:

Funny. Why dont you just stop posting on this forum and just ignore my post?

imho take veerything back and wait until you see a spike in params .. and by the looks of it you have margarita snails ... they don't like temperate water so i hope your temp is at max 78

fraggle rockette

OH i want to post in a legendary thread too! i miss the anitatan days... :D

(i cant remember if i already did in this one or not actually... so many phishy threads... lol.)

It's cool tho, i'm hoping in a few weeks for a vertigo aka ???-like apology to the NR crew... lol. (even tho none of us know what we're talking about and that's why we're trying to help her... to make SW keeping impossible. ehh.) :P

not trying to be snarky kiddo, it just gets a little irritating after a while... as i think i may have mentioned twelve or so pages back (unless that was a different topic... idr.) we just don't want your tank to crash, and are trying to tell you what works for the majority of us. i'm moving stuff to a 24g next week and even tho it's all out of other established up and running tanks in my house, the tank will sit empty for a week of settling and testing JUST IN CASE... and in this hobby, that's okay. kick back, have a beer, and aquascape in your mind. :happy: (plus, no way my clown babies are gonna see the light that soon...)

You're rude, arrogant and refuse to listen to advice. Have a seat you'll fit right in here on NR! :D

me? lol

temps at 74

If there not turbos is it okay to keep them?

fraggle rockette

SWEET! i've only used like 2!

that means you guys all have to help me mod the new pod... :ninja:

Phishy, if your like this is real life, how is its that you haven't had your aquarium fall on you and pin you under it....Either that or having been hit by public transit.....

Okay Phishy here is my take on your tank FWIW. How about you leave it alone for a period of let's say two weeks. During that time do the following tests- ammonia - niTRATE - ph - temperature - and salinity. Do these tests every three days during the two weeks and post your results her in this thread. You have a fish and some inverts, some live and some base rock and sand. I believe over the course of the two weeks you and the rest of us will be able to tell how well your tank is maturing and to make some decisions together that will help you to get to your ultimate goal.

I think your tank looks nice, I like your aquascaping and IMO there is no need to go backwards at this time. Let's just leave things as they are and move forward.

All right, sounds good to me. Ive ben seeing light green on top of the white of my live (cured) rock. Looks nice, hopes its good stuff. And im seeing a little red on the uncured rock.

I'll just leave the snails, fish, and rock alone like you said..

Scott Riemer
so i just added 5 tang, 3 damels and 2 clownfish

Haha, that's funny, NOT. So now you just want to troll huh?

Scott Riemer
Yes, i want to "troll".

Then I hope you get "banned". Troll away. ;)

Too bad, you could have used this as a learning experience. Good luck in the future.

I think phishy agreed to the last post that I made. Let's see what happens. Hopefully she will be posting her parameters every three days for the next two weeks so we can all help her along.

Be good, play nice, share your toys........

Archived