Coral Vue Hydros

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

I was finally able to unbag everything at 9:30 last night. My roommate floated them in my FW tank (so the MH lights didn't cook them) until I got home. There are clearly more than 10 polyps on each. TOTALLY worth the money. I don't think I could have gotten 4 frags like this for $40 (which included shipping) anywhere.

The lights were off by the time I got these in the tank, but this morning I saw one of the zoa colonies was very gingerly peeking out to see what's going on. Everything else is pretty tightly shut, but I'll be able to get to them this afternoon to see what happens. I gotta figure out where to put that monti!

Thanks, Mike! Got any other flavors you're going to frag eventually? :)

-j

I have to agree with hisc1ay, these frags are totally worth the price. Very generous portions and the colors are ones you rarely see at your LFS!

I have never purchased frags through the mail and this has been a great experience. Also I am interested, how long does it usually take stressed out corals to open after shipping? 24hrs?

-Chuck

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well zoas can open in a few minutes or it can take weeks! Yours will probably open in a day or two I would imagine if the others are already opening.

I had a little zoa frag stay shut for 4 months straight when all the others were doing fine, one day a few weeks ago it decided to open and stay open. LOL! 4 months with not even a peek!

Well zoas can open in a few minutes or it can take weeks! Yours will probably open in a day or two I would imagine if the others are already opening.

I had a little zoa frag stay shut for 4 months straight when all the others were doing fine, one day a few weeks ago it decided to open and stay open. LOL! 4 months with not even a peek!

Oh wow awesome I figured if they didn't open they wouldn't feed, but I guess they find a way to keep on living!

Thanx for the info.

-Chuck

Oh wow awesome I figured if they didn't open they wouldn't feed, but I guess they find a way to keep on living!

Thanx for the info.

-Chuck

I have another colony of pink/green centers that didn't open for a month when I switched them from my 100 gallon to 400...I didnt think they would make it but they did fine...just give them some time..glad to hear everyone is happy with the zoanthids..

I was finally able to unbag everything at 9:30 last night. My roommate floated them in my FW tank (so the MH lights didn't cook them) until I got home. There are clearly more than 10 polyps on each. TOTALLY worth the money. I don't think I could have gotten 4 frags like this for $40 (which included shipping) anywhere.

The lights were off by the time I got these in the tank, but this morning I saw one of the zoa colonies was very gingerly peeking out to see what's going on. Everything else is pretty tightly shut, but I'll be able to get to them this afternoon to see what happens. I gotta figure out where to put that monti!

Thanks, Mike! Got any other flavors you're going to frag eventually? :)

-j

Im glad to hear that your happy..I have some other colonies that I thought about fragging but not just yet..i will keep everyone posted if I frag again..

So how long can zoa's survive in a shipping box? It's been 5 days now and usps has not updated the tracking number since you shipped them. Not your fault of course, I'm just wondering if there's any chance of them surviving. It's my first time having coral shipped from the west coast. Maybe overnight is the only option?

Hello everyone, all orders where shipped via USPS yesterday so check your inboxes for tracking info. Im now all out of pink, alien eyes, and flourescent. Thank you everyone for your purchases!!! Im glad this was a success so far. Enjoy your frags!! :D:D:D:D

glennr1978

Here's a pic of my frags I bought from Bobafet1. I got the fire & ice, reds and pinks. This is as close as I can get, if I get any closer everything just looks really blue.

lotsofpics158.jpg[/img]

So there is nothing left?

Yes, I will post in about an hour what I have left for a final sale. Im pretty much almost out.

OK, here they are..this is all that I have left of these frags.. I found some more pink that I made 3 frags out of...here is the list of frags along with quantity and price..This is all I have left for now..I will give nano-reef.com first dibs..tonight Im going to post on ReefCentral,ReefFrontiers,InlandReefs.net. First to pay gets the frags..I can't hold frags for anyone anymore. Sorry.

Again, all orders are shipped via USPS priority mail for $10. Im all out of orange monti frags for now, I just have the main colonies now..but probably too big for nano reefs..

All frags are priced to move..ONLY .50 CENTS PER POLYP!!!!!!!!!!.YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER PRICE THAN THIS!!

Color qty price

Brown/Blue 35-$17.50

Brown/Blue70,Red30-$50

Fire/Ice25-$12.50

Fire/Ice30,Green/Blue10-$20

Fire/Ice30,Green/Purple5-$17.50

Fire/Ice30-$15

Fire/ice35-$17.50

Fire/Ice40,Green/Purple10-$25

Fire/Ice60,Green40-$50

Fire/Ice60-$30

Green35-$17.50

Pink10-$5

Pink30-$15

Pink60-$30

Red30,Greeen10-$20

Red30,Green20-$25

Red30,Green30-$30

Red40-$20

Red70,Brown/Blue25-$47.50

Color qty price

Brown/Blue 35-$17.50

Fire/Ice30-$15

Pink30-$15

i'll take these. just let me know where to paypal you the money (if you take paypal). thanks.

i'll take these. just let me know where to paypal you the money (if you take paypal). thanks.

Pm sent in 1 minute..thanks

If everyone can please PM if your interested versus posting on here. I don't want to lose my post in the message string so everyone can see it.. I will update the list with what is left...thanks a lot...

reeferman-chris
Pm sent in 1 minute..thanks

If everyone can please PM if your interested versus posting on here. I don't want to lose my post in the message string so everyone can see it.. I will update the list with what is left...thanks a lot...

Pm sent

I just want to remind everyone that standard paypal fees are charged with every order..

This is what is gone as of now

Pink30

Red30,Green10

fire/ice30,green/blue10

pink10

Gone...thanks reefermanchris!! :D:D:D:D

intermision

I got mine, they look great, what is the extra one you sent me, and how do I attach it to something?

Here is an update for all thats left...

brown/blue70,red30-$50

fire/ice30,green/purple5-$17.50

fire/ice60,green40-$50

fire/ice60-$30

green35-$17.50

pink15-$7.50

red30,green30-$30

red70,brown/blue25-$47.50

One more update...

brown/blue70,red30-$50

fire/ice30,green/purple5-$17.50

fire/ice60,green40-$50

fire/ice60-$30

green35-$17.50

red30,green30-$30

Update...

brown/blue70,red30-$50

fire/ice60,green40-$50

fire/ice60-$30

green35-$17.50

red30,green30-$30

just out of curiousity...would you guys prefer if I frag the bigger ones into 2 or 3 smaller ones???

Archived