Top Shelf Aquatics

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

sorry, my inbox is a bit cleared now..

Im glad to hear that everyones stuff is arriving fine..

WHY ISN"T ANYONE POSTING PICS???? come on..you gotta show of these babies..

nice zoos! thanks for the frag... no pics yet as i spent a few hours gluing and placing... i like em and Mike is a good guy!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can I say about this seller? My package arrived yesterday as promised (I was working a 16hr shift so I could'nt check them out till 11:30pm) and within 3min of being in my tank the fire and ice started peeking! He was VERY generous with all my frags, threw in a free monti cap, and his prices were more than fair (actually they were more like a steal). He kept me updated via PM and was true to his word, what more can you ask for. It has truely been a pleasure. :D I'll post pics as soon as I can, its just these 16hr shifts are killing me (like today again), I'm actually at work now. Can't wait to get home and stare at my new beauties. :wub: And Bobafet, THANKS FOR THE FREEBIES, YOU ROCK!!! :bowdown:

HELLO, EVERYONE :D:D:D

OK, I need to change things up a bit. Since Ive picked up a couple refinance jobs and new home purchases (Im a mortgage loan officer...hehe..shameless plug :) ) its been a bit more difficult keeping up with this thread and responding promptly to PM's. I want to be on top of all this so I just have to change things up a bit to make things easier...also, all orders that have been placed so far will be going out this monday. I was not able ship anything out today..Im very sorry about that...since things have picked up for me I have to come up with some new terms..I posted the mother colonies for sale but I didnt get any buyers..duh, it took me a minute to realize you have nano cubes..so, here we go

PLEASE READ!!!

MINIMUM ORDER OF $40 in frags...I cant keep up with sending out small orders anymore..sorry.

All Orders recieve a free frag of orange monti cap.

I have been having issues with Fedex so I will no longer ship overnight with them,only 2nd day service..this is upon request only!

All Orders will be shipped via USPS priority mail $10 for most orders...larger orders (8+frags) may be a little bit more

If you are interested in ordering from me please PM me your order along with paypal address so I can invoice you.

Also, I am sold out of pink zoanthids..they are all gone..

So far I have orders for

scot959

greatreef777

G02323

ChuckP

Ross DuBose

hisc1ay

jeffblly

shannon lomas

dtfleming

these orders are going out monday.

If you don't see your name on the list and you have already paid please let me know.Also if you have already PM'd me and haven't heard back please PM me again.

Sorry for the long post :D

sorry, my inbox is a bit cleared now..

Im glad to hear that everyones stuff is arriving fine..

WHY ISN"T ANYONE POSTING PICS???? come on..you gotta show of these babies..

[/quote

hey guys i bought some zoos,they are great,i could of bought all of them! hes great guy B) , hit me up b1 ,id like to buy some sps, and more zoos, great guy,great tank ,and setup,sweet B) hit me up b1

beachsidejuj

damn I didn't see this post today....and missed the nice price I could have gotten ON my first coral purchase!!!! damn damn damn!!!

damn I didn't see this post today....and missed the nice price I could have gotten ON my first coral purchase!!!! damn damn damn!!!

says who..PM me..

Do you have a thread on this tank somewhere. If not hook it up it's awesome. I'd also love to see the type of filtration system you got going.

beachsidejuj
says who..PM me..

40 bucks and 10 dollars shipping.....OH MY! I have 12g and don't really want to spend that much...I want lots of color in my small tank! Pinks, yellows, purples, reds....but not lots of one thing..

40 bucks and 10 dollars shipping.....OH MY! I have 12g and don't really want to spend that much...I want lots of color in my small tank! Pinks, yellows, purples, reds....but not lots of one thing..

WOW! You gotta be the first person to say Im asking for a lot of money..have you been to the LFS lately???

Do you have a thread on this tank somewhere. If not hook it up it's awesome. I'd also love to see the type of filtration system you got going.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=633183

WOW! You gotta be the first person to say Im asking for a lot of money..have you been to the LFS lately???

she likes to complain a lot, do a search and read her posts! :lol:

Mike, I just checked out your thread on RC. Other than the usual wow that's amazing (I totally want a wall tank one day), what the frig are you doing on *nano*-reef.com with a 400 gallon tank?! :)

-j

he's sharing the zoa love.....

Mike, I just checked out your thread on RC. Other than the usual wow that's amazing (I totally want a wall tank one day), what the frig are you doing on *nano*-reef.com with a 400 gallon tank?! :)

-j

-j

I mainly came here to sell these zoanthids but Im liking the nano cube thing now..I know the wife is gonna kill me if I get another tank but what the heck..

Well in that case, thanks for coming! :)

Just tell her you're pretty well finished with the big one, and the little one will be really small and won't be as expensive or time consuming.

-j

Archived