Pod Your Reef

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi - will you have any red zoa's any time soon? I'll submit an order if so.

Thanks!

Im pretty much sold out of reds. Sorry.

did you ship mine as well? i paypal you last week but asked you to ship this monday. i checked my email and did not receive any tracking email. thx!

did you ship mine as well? i paypal you last week but asked you to ship this monday. i checked my email and did not receive any tracking email. thx!

Hello, I got your paypal but you sent an echeck. I have to wait till that clears. I will let you know when it does. Usually echecks take a lot longer to clear versus a regular paypal payment. If it clears today you should still be fine for it to ship today via priority mail. Otherwise I just might have to ship next monday to avoid the weekend. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

oh i didn't know i sent you an echeck. that's how i paid all of my corals via paypal. are you sure you are looking at the right payment from me? :) maybe someone else send you a echeck instead? :) anyway, if i indeed sent you an echeck, just wait until it clear up, then you send ship next monday. no problem at all. thx!

oh i didn't know i sent you an echeck. that's how i paid all of my corals via paypal. are you sure you are looking at the right payment from me? :) maybe someone else send you a echeck instead? :) anyway, if i indeed sent you an echeck, just wait until it clear up, then you send ship next monday. no problem at all. thx!

Hello, yes your payment did come through as an echeck for some reason. I will keep you posted when it clears.

Hello, yes your payment did come through as an echeck for some reason. I will keep you posted when it clears.

The zoos came in and looks great, the reds have already opened, and the clam is open also. Thanks again for the great zoos

Here is another update. Shipping is via usps priority for $10..If you buy sps then I suggest usps express $35 (overnight to most areas). Paypal fees do apply.

Zoanthids $1 per polyp

orange (almost gone)

watermelon blasts

ice blue/green

purple/green

alien eyes

orange/blue

pink/blue

SPS frags (1.5"-2")

Orange Monti-$10

Orange Milli-$15

Pink Birdsnest-$15

Bright Blue Bali-$25 (the pic doesnt do this one justice..it is really bright blue under my 14k halides)

Softies

Hairy Mushroom -$4 per head

Red Mushroom-$4 per head

Green/Purple-$4 per head

Finger Leather (1-2" frag) $10

Colt Coral (2-3" frag) $10

Clams

2" Derasa Clams (only have 1 left) $30

All pictures can be found here-

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/bobafet1/

Please PM me if your interested. I check my mail regularly. No need to post that I have a PM. Thanks

Im finally sold out of red, pink, fire/ice.

Thanks Boba! got my Zoanthids today! Looking good!

How big is a "head of hairy mushroom". I want to order some more stuff from you.

Thanks Boba! got my Zoanthids today! Looking good!

How big is a "head of hairy mushroom". I want to order some more stuff from you.

That sounds too funny..Some mushroom heads are bigger than others... :D:D:D

....about the size of a silver dollar.

That sounds too funny..Some mushroom heads are bigger than others... :D:D:D

....about the size of a silver dollar.

hahahaha

Hey I've got the zoas two days ago, they're now open and colors are just what I've expected.

Thank you!

Rogie

SimonBalance

i recieved my frags a few days ago, but so far only the "reds" have opened up. do zoas really shrink down if they are stressed? i have never seen polyps this small.

Archived