Cultivated Reef

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, I will frag some of the larger ones...

Also, the grids in my pics are the ones from HD..they are used for lighting fixtures..

reeferman-chris

bump for a great seller!!! Picked up a few frags from his house today and they all look great!! Everything opened up within an hour.

By the way his setup is pretty impressive! Makes me wanna start building aquariums into walls in my house!!

bump for a great seller!!! Picked up a few frags from his house today and they all look great!! Everything opened up within an hour.

By the way his setup is pretty impressive! Makes me wanna start building aquariums into walls in my house!!

Thanks a lot Chris for the kind words..Im glad you like your zoanthids..

im interested as well.... just wish i had seen this post before everything was gone......:(

hey, put me on the list for ten of the #1 and #3 when you have some. THANKS

email me at Callaro@foboslounge.com

suppressive fire
hey, put me on the list for ten of the #1 and #3 when you have some. THANKS

email me at Callaro@foboslounge.com

whats left?

I might have an order that is backing out. I will let you guys know tomorrow whats left..thanks for the interest so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Sorry Ive been MIA lately. I have had a lot going on in my life. Anyways, I just thought I would let everyone know that Im calling it quits with coral. Ive decided that I am going to just have a 400 gallon fish only tank. So, Im selling all my corals and lighting equipment this weekend. I started a thread on Reef Central but have yet to post anything. I will be selling all my zoa's, mushrooms, lps, sps, and clams. The $400 electric bill and the wife have convinced me that this is the best decision for me right now.

PLEASE say ur comming to the BBQ at fraggle reef on sunday. I want zoas now!!! pm me what u have saved for me (if any)

Hello everyone. Sorry Ive been MIA lately. I have had a lot going on in my life. Anyways, I just thought I would let everyone know that Im calling it quits with coral. Ive decided that I am going to just have a 400 gallon fish only tank. So, Im selling all my corals and lighting equipment this weekend. I started a thread on Reef Central but have yet to post anything. I will be selling all my zoa's, mushrooms, lps, sps, and clams. The $400 electric bill and the wife have convinced me that this is the best decision for me right now.
PLEASE say ur comming to the BBQ at fraggle reef on sunday. I want zoas now!!! pm me what u have saved for me (if any)

Hey dude, sorry but Im not going to be able to make it to the BBQ. Im hoping to just sell all my stuff from home.

well i'm still willing to come out for pickup. what u got left. pm me or post up picks. tank is FINALLY ready. also looking for some cheato

$400 electric bill and the wife have convinced me that this is the best decision for me right now.

I think you've just made that decision for me as well..oh well NANOS 4VER!

btw..thanks again Mike for the zoas and chaeto, was good meeting you.

Good luck with the FO tank!

Thien

Hello again everyone. This is whats left..Since this thread has gotten so long please refer back to my first post for pics. As I had mentioned before I was going to post all my stuff on RC but hadn't had the time to do so. Plus, nano-reef people seem to be a lot nicer and not on an ego trip. My schedule has cleared up now so Im good to go.

Since Ive decided to sell all my livestock I have more of the items up for sale now.

I will be shipping via USPS priority mail-$10

All Zoa's are only $1 per polyp.

Minimun order of zoa's-20- Each frag needs to be 5 polyps min.

fire/ice

brown with blue center

red

pink-only have about 50 of these

watermelon blasts(green/pink center)

Green

Not sure if you guys like Superman Monti's but Im fragging my piece out. PM if your interested.

Also, I have some SPS for sale. This is for local pick up only though.

Hot Pink Millipora

Bali Acro

Tyree LE Idaho Grape Monti

ORange Milli

Hey mike, thanks for the zoas. They are already opening! Oh yeah, and his superman is pretty nice and and pretty good size!

I will post some more pics of everything tomorrow. Also, I just wanted to clear up that Im not taking down my tank. Im just downsizing to fish only. Im getting people asking me for my sump, fish, etc..

see you guys tomorrow. I gotta baptize my bro's kid today...

mike,

thanks for the great deal on the zoas. after I got them home sunday, most had already opened within 1 hr of entering the tank. Your tank is beautiful. am considering pickup up more in the future. will let you know.

Thanks again. If I can get cam to focus that small I'll take some pics

Archived