ReefCleaners.org

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

this guy is the real deal, been in contact since he had 3 posts. don't doubt him. showin some love

Hello, everyone should have their tracking #'s now..if for any reason you didnt get it please PM me. Thanks
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this guy is the real deal, been in contact since he had 3 posts. don't doubt him. showin some love

bobafet, u got PM... send me an invoice and i'll pay today.

thanks!

way to go Boba !!............awsome responses.........hope to be like you when i grow up :D ........just joined and wanted to see how people are doing in fraging out aquariums. Congrats !

awsome ! souds like a referral to me........i will probably buy from him myself if he has colors i need for my reef.

Positive words for the seller- got the zoos today, they look healthy and should acclimate fine (we'll see- I just put them in 5 mins ago!).

I didn;t see the free monti though- maybe next time eh boba? :happy:

LMK when youre fraggin again. Thanks.

Just an update- less than a few minutes later and 2 polyps are opening up already...

:P

invoice sent..thanks a lot

hey I didnt get your invoice. Can you send it to paypal: teddibear703@yahoo.com again?

thanks!

btw: ur box is full

Got mine late this afternoon. We had a couple of shipping snafus (NOT the seller's fault). The alien eyes are opening and look absolutely amazing! A few of the fire and ice are peeking, as are a couple of the pinks. Reds are still shut tightly but I don't blame them for still being ticked off! :)

Right now I'm a pretty satisfied customer!

I wish I could subscribe to this thread so I can keep checking back for new offerings. :) The zoanthids looked awesome, and it sounds like they are.

-j

Got mine today :D everything was opening while still in the bags in my tank. The monti cap frag was a nice size for free :D . Nice packing, great to deal with. Will look when fraging again.

oh, they're all gone? ):

the pinks are gone but i have 50 fire/ice...75 alien..and 50 of each of the other kind..

Mine ships Monday, right?

yes, thats what we had agreed upon..i will send you tracking info on monday..thanks

OK, sorry for not being around yesterday to respond to IM's and this thread. I had signed 3 mortgage loans yesterday so that consumed the entire day....sorry....I have cleared my inbox so Im ok to get messages now..

Welcome back :D YGPM

All PM's have been responded to..if I missed anybody's for whatever reason I apologize..just send me a reminder..thanks and hope everyone is having a good weekend.. :D

You asked me to send a Reminder - Don't forget to Ship mine out for Monday as discussed:)

Im packing right now...thanks for the reminder..

Archived