SaltCritters.com

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bobafet is a socal well respected seller....He posts in the socal section of reefcentral...

Well in that case, I want some of those reds. :lol:

Anyone Know the Technical names given to these zoos?

Red Zoos

Hot Pink

Fluorescent Green

Do they have any other wacky names, or are these what they are commonly known as?

OK, Im back..my day of being a mortgage loan officer kinda got in the way of my hobby..sorry about that :D

I will be answering PM's now and finish adding all the stuff up..

OK, HERE IS WHATS LEFT.

ALIEN EYES

FLOURESCENT GREEN

BLUE/ORANGE

BROWN/BLUE

All the Fire and Ice, PInks, and Reds are gone..thank you everyone who has purchased my zoos. I will be sending you reminder PM's with what you ordered along with shipping info..just to make sure its correct..Thanks

I expect all payments to clear by monday. If for whatever reason someone falls through or flakes on a pick up then I will post here on Monday if any of the sold out zoos are back on sale..Thanks again.

If they ship today let us know ;)

Hello everyone. I have been asked via PM if the shipments were going out today. I am still waiting for the paypals to clear my account. I was told they will be there tonight. So, I will be shipping everything out tomorrow. Today I will be gathering the orders and getting back to you to confirm everything is correct. Also, one order fell through for fire/ice and pinks. So, I will have about 50 of each left. All the other zoos are still available.

Interested in these, fire/ice and pinks.

Let me know please,

Thanks,

Rafo

PS - your inbox is full

Ive cleared out some messages..Im good to go now.

Ok, I am sending out PM's now to all those who have ordered so please read them and confirm your order info...please make sure all the info is correct...here is a list of everyone getting zoanthids..if your name isnt on the list then I haven't recieved your payment yet...thanks

shawnkenn

vitarte

wpd7

glennr1978

jso300

jjw

kismetsh-please PM me...I dont have your shipping address

OK, Im back..my day of being a mortgage loan officer kinda got in the way of my hobby..sorry about that :D

I will be answering PM's now and finish adding all the stuff up..

What company do you work for? Let me know, I work for a wholesaler, and would love to offer our business any way possible, we lead the nation (top 10) at least for the last 3 mos. PM me infor, maybe I can have a rep visit you. If you are mortgage savvy, maybe being an Account Executive would fit you well. Let me know I have the information. Maybe you can send me frags for the hook up. Believe me, we give out good rebates.

What company do you work for? Let me know, I work for a wholesaler, and would love to offer our business any way possible, we lead the nation (top 10) at least for the last 3 mos. PM me infor, maybe I can have a rep visit you. If you are mortgage savvy, maybe being an Account Executive would fit you well. Let me know I have the information. Maybe you can send me frags for the hook up. Believe me, we give out good rebates.

I work for a mortgage broker and we do our best to give customers the best deal possible..especially fellow reefers.. :D so, if you have a better product that I can offer then I would definitely be interested..right now people are having a hard time getting financing or getting out of their adjustable rate mortgages so it helps when you have a company that can still give good deals..PM me with the info..I will speak to my broker about it..thanks a lot..

hey, what happened to your post on reefcentral? I cant find it, but I posted I wanted some... do u still have them?

#1 Red Zoos 10

2 Hot Pink Zoos 5

#3 Fire and Ice 10

#5 Neon Green ALien Eyes 5

#6 Flourescent Green Zoos 5

shipped to arcadia, CA

I got my frags today. Every frag had more polyps than what I ordered. Everything seems to have made the trip just fine. Almost all of the polyps are opened already. the bonus frags are really nice too. Thanks Bobafet1 for the idaho grape monti, that thing is sweet.

For any who doubted, Bobafet1 is and excellent (and very generous) seller. I would post pics but my camera really sucks and you can't really see how nice these frags are.

Glad to hear the frags are worthy:) Seemed like a stand up guy and I am happy I went with them. I opted for USPS shipping so I should be getting mine later next week.

Show some pics!!!!!:)

Glad to hear the frags are worthy:) Seemed like a stand up guy and I am happy I went with them. I opted for USPS shipping so I should be getting mine later next week.

Show some pics!!!!!:)

I'd love to, but anything I take a picture of that sits on the sand in my tank looks really really blue. The only way I can get a good shot is if I'm kind of aiming the camera up at the tank.

Since I'm about to transfer everything into a new tank there is no point in mounting the frags to anything.

hey, what happened to your post on reefcentral? I cant find it, but I posted I wanted some... do u still have them?

#1 Red Zoos 10

2 Hot Pink Zoos 5

#3 Fire and Ice 10

#5 Neon Green ALien Eyes 5

#6 Flourescent Green Zoos 5

shipped to arcadia, CA

Someone from R/C must have asked to have my thread removed because I was selling my zoos so cheap...if you look at other posts you'll find other people selling the same zoos for A LOT more..thats why I came to nano-reef.com to sell my stuff and the response has been positive. thank you everyone who has bought zoos from me..keep on reefing!

I got my frags today. Every frag had more polyps than what I ordered. Everything seems to have made the trip just fine. Almost all of the polyps are opened already. the bonus frags are really nice too. Thanks Bobafet1 for the idaho grape monti, that thing is sweet.

For any who doubted, Bobafet1 is and excellent (and very generous) seller. I would post pics but my camera really sucks and you can't really see how nice these frags are.

thank you for the nice comment..its really appreciated..

everyone should be getting their zoanthids today and tomorrow..

Archived