Top Shelf Aquatics

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

Hello, I am selling some zoos that I had in my main display and so I put them in my frag tank/sump so that I can frag them out...I am asking only $1 a polyp so that I can sell them fast..I just joined this site but I am also know as bobafet1 on ReefCentral.com...I have good feedback...Please email me at bobafet1@hotmail.com if your interested..here are my terms...thanks

NO trading.

NO Reservations-if you want the zoas then please pay for them.

Local Pick up Ok but Zoos must be paid for in advance..no reservations.

Shipping is $35 overnight via fedex

USPS Priority shipping is $10 to most locations..this is at your own risk

All Paypal payments are subject to a 3% fee...sorry, but paypal charges me to accept your payments..

Here are the zoos

#1 Red Zoos

redzoos.jpg

#2 Hot Pink Zoos

pinkzoos.jpg

#3 Fire and Ice

fireandicecopy.jpg

#4 Orange/Blue Zoos

orangebluezoos.jpg

#5 Neon Green ALien Eyes

neongreeneagleeyes.jpg

#6 Flourescent Green Zoos

flourescentgreenzoos.jpg

#7 Brown/Blue center Zoos

brownbluezoos.jpg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense, and bobafet1 is listed as a member on ReefCentral.com, but buyers should beware of 1-post sellers.

No offense, and bobafet1 is listed as a member on ReefCentral.com, but buyers should beware of 1-post sellers.

+2. Make some posts, then come back. Hardly anyone is going to buy from a 1 post seller.

Hey cool!!

Can I reserve some to trade with you?

And I will pick them up--once I know where you are located!!

bobafet is a socal well respected seller....He posts in the socal section of reefcentral...

I can see why!!

Aw damn pro---I thought we were just getting started.

It's nice of him to choose us to sell to though.

Ok, I totally agree with being cautious of 1 post sellers...I didnt know about this site till today when a member of RC pointed me here. She thought it would be a good idea to sell my frags on your website. If you have any question as to who I am then please visit RC and look up my user ID bobafet1. I have been there for some time and I do a lot of DIY stuff...so, yes...buyer beware..I have no problem with anyone checking me out...take care.

yes welcome.

i'll take 20 polyps of the red and 5 of fire and ice?

pm me with the info you need.

I would like to wait a bit for shipping so it gets warm out here on the east coast (next week)

Oh and if this guy is trying to rip people off even though he is spending a decent amount of money building a custom tank...come on now.

Think McFly Think.

bobafet if you do rip me off...i am coming after you and getting that nice dewalt saw you've got in your garage. :)

J

yes welcome.

i'll take 20 polyps of the red and 5 of fire and ice?

pm me with the info you need.

I would like to wait a bit for shipping so it gets warm out here on the east coast (next week)

Oh and if this guy is trying to rip people off even though he is spending a decent amount of money building a custom tank...come on now.

Think McFly Think.

bobafet if you do rip me off...i am coming after you and getting that nice dewalt saw you've got in your garage. :)

J

That Dewalt Saw is makes my wife jealous...I love that thing!

Thanks for checking me out and verifying Im not some 13 year old in my moms basement in Nigeria trying to rip people off..one dollar at a time...(no offense to anyone in Nigeria, it was the first country to pop in my head)..Then again, I don't blame anyone for being cautious now a days..I got screwed over for $3k buying a classic car on ebay! The thing was a rust bucket when it came to my house..sad, but true.

welcome to NR!

Thanks, its taking a bit to get use to the control panel. Im so use to RC..This website seems really cool though. Im glad I was told about it.

Ok, Im getting a lot of people asking if they can come over to my house for pick up.. Im ok with that, I am just asking for a deposit so I can reserve your zoos. Since, I am getting a lot of responses I can't reserve items on account of you saying you'll be here tomorrow.. So please paypal $10 to me so I can reserve your zoos. I will refund the paypal when you arrive. This just helps me keep track of who gets what and I have record of who Im letting inside my house..sorry,but I gotta do it. THanks

Mike

Also, can someone tell me where I can find my threads in the contro panel..I cant figure out where to go when I want to look up my subscriptions..any info is greatly appreciated. thanks

I want 5 polyps each of # 1, 2, 3, and 5. Can you ship with a heat pack? It has been cold at night in South Carolina.

Yes, I can add a heat pack..just PM me your paypal info so I can send an invoice..

ALso, since some of you have brought up the fact that Im new to this site you dont have to worry about anything if you pay via paypal..Your purchases are insured! Just thought I would help ease your nerves.

He has almost 500 posts on ReefCentral, and is responsive and quick with replies.

I'm taking the chance. I'll be sure to let everyone know how the process goes. I think it will be smooth, and I will be happy with a nice variety of new zoos in my tank:)

He has almost 500 posts on ReefCentral, and is responsive and quick with replies.

I'm taking the chance. I'll be sure to let everyone know how the process goes. I think it will be smooth, and I will be happy with a nice variety of new zoos in my tank:)

Thank you for that. Like I said before. Paypal insures your purchases so you have nothing to worry about worst case. Everyone seems to be a bit more laid back here then RC so I think I will hang out for a while.. I will post how many zoos I have left soon.

Order placed on RF PM for a small collection. payment will be send asap after you confirm.

Full payment sent....

If you have those few extras I mentioned in my PM, I will send the additional few bucks. If not, I should be squared up.

PM me on ReefCentral or Email.

Thanks

Man, you guys are keeping me busy..THank you very much.. I just realized that this would be a great way to get rid of 40 frags of orange monti cap's that I have in my sump. I had a huge mother colony that I accidently broke into pieces..since then they have been wasting space in my sump. I will give FREE frags to orders of 20+ zoos..One frag per person per request..Thanks guys.. I hope this helps with the shipping. Its just my way of saying thanks.. Here is a pic of the mother colony when it was still intact..

orangemonti.jpg

New paypal payment sent with extra for the extra I wanted.

If you have 2 super small pieces of the orange monti I would appreciate that over 1 large.

Thanks.

New paypal payment sent with extra for the extra I wanted.

If you have 2 super small pieces of the orange monti I would appreciate that over 1 large.

Thanks.

How about I let you break the big piece in half when you get it...LOL :D ..no problem..

OK, I HAVE TO STOP TAKING REQUESTS NOW.

Sorry, but I have so many requests that I need to take a count and organize all the orders..GIve me about 2 hours and I will be back to let you know whats left.\

Also, just to make it fun I will be giving one lucky person a FREE FRAG of Steve Tyrees Limited Edition Idaho Grape Monti. The frag will be the size of a quarter and will be given to one person. Im just gonna throw a dart at the orders with overnight shipping..whoever gets hit.. gets the frag.. I would like to offer this to everyone who ordered via USPS but I wouldnt want to send a Limited Edition Frag via USPS...very sorry about that..

tyreeidahogrape.jpg

Archived