Coral Vue Hydros

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im packing right now...thanks for the reminder..

Waiting patiently:)

I will post once they arrive.

Any freebies you may throw in are appreciated.

Hi, I had mine sent Priority Shipping, everything is doing GREAT! :D . I can't say enough about boba's frags. The packing was great with a heat pack (didn't even ask for one), and his PMs keeping me informed about everything, top notch. And the pink zoos are beautiful, first thing I put in the tank that the wife likes. The free monti cap for buying 20 polyps (I felt like I was stealing from him) :lol: . Once again boba Thanks, and I will be looking for more of you frags soon.

Has anyone done Priority Shipping? I'm curious to know how that worked out...

Made it here in 4 days safe. Both zoa frags have opened already and look healthy. Thanks Boba for the free monti as well. Seems to have weathered the travel.

Did mine ship today? Confirm if they are on their way so I can estimate their arrival and be around to get them out of the box once they are here.

Hello, sorry again for not getting back to you guys yesterday. I dont want you to feel like a pain in the butt...its no big deal..its just that work has been getting busy lately and its getting a bit harder to get online sometimes..i apologize..Im still getting orders right now but Im thinking of just selling all the colonies at once instead of frags..just to get rid of it all..anyone interested in a larger colony versus a frag??

I will be responding to PM's shortly..thanks

Hello, sorry again for not getting back to you guys yesterday. I dont want you to feel like a pain in the butt...its no big deal..its just that work has been getting busy lately and its getting a bit harder to get online sometimes..i apologize..Im still getting orders right now but Im thinking of just selling all the colonies at once instead of frags..just to get rid of it all..anyone interested in a larger colony versus a frag??

I will be responding to PM's shortly..thanks

How many of the reds do you have left,I may want the colony.

Thanks,

Gina

Wanted to have the red and fire and ice but my bank account is empty, thats why lately been looking forward for those RAOK from our fellow NRs.

Empty bank accounts definitely cause problems for us all!!!:)

Start growing and fragging your own stuff so you can trade people, or sell for hard cash and buy what you want. That is my goal as time passes so I can build my collection without always shelling out the green.

Empty bank accounts definitely cause problems for us all!!!:)

Start growing and fragging your own stuff so you can trade people, or sell for hard cash and buy what you want. That is my goal as time passes so I can build my collection without always shelling out the green.

that is the way to do it..or buy frags from guys like me who aren't trying to rob you with inflated prices.. :D:D:D

I think I have answered all PM's and emails..if not, please contact me...thanks

that is the way to do it..or buy frags from guys like me who aren't trying to rob you with inflated prices.. :D:D:D

I think I have answered all PM's and emails..if not, please contact me...thanks

Yeah this is my first time buying frags online. I got a complete tank for free, its good to have brothers :D

ZOANTHIDS ARRIVED TODAY!!!

They all were packed extremely well, and got here as expected. Double bagged, with a heat pack. Very professional and worthy.

The zoo clusters also look very promising. I ordered just about every single type you were offering so I should have a nice collection as long as they open.

Thanks for the great frag pack!!!!

Mine got here today. This was my 1st time buying online and I was very pleased. Everything is starting to open but the fire and ice were DOA I think. I am going to give them a few days and see what they do. Thanks bobafet1 I look forward to your next time you frag. That free monti frag was a lot bigger than I thought. Thanks again.

Trying to PM you bobfet1 your box is full.

Thurs. is fine for shipping.

sorry, my inbox is a bit cleared now..

Im glad to hear that everyones stuff is arriving fine..

WHY ISN"T ANYONE POSTING PICS???? come on..you gotta show of these babies..

Archived