Pod Your Reef

Zoanthids for only $1

bobafet1

beachsidejuj
WOW! You gotta be the first person to say Im asking for a lot of money..have you been to the LFS lately???

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=633183

I was not sayin that you charged alot...I just wish I could have gotten in the deal before you started the min. of 40 bucks....

she likes to complain a lot, do a search and read her posts! :lol:

Ahhh you must have been in the forum that was posting all of the pics of those 3/4 naked women or the furum that was slamming that 16 year old girl....or are you just tryin to ### me off???

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh you must have been in the forum that was posting all of the pics of those 3/4 naked women or the furum that was slamming that 16 year old girl....or are you just tryin to ### me off???

I'm just stating facts! :flower:

bobafet1, I am speechless. That tank is just crazy. Glad you came by to share some great frags. Just let me know when you are sending.

bobafet1, I am speechless. That tank is just crazy. Glad you came by to share some great frags. Just let me know when you are sending.

I will be sending out the next batch of orders this monday..thanks for the kind words..

Hello, all USPS orders where shipped yesterday and I had sent tracking #'s to everyone. If for any reason you didnt get the PM from me please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Hello, all USPS orders where shipped yesterday and I had sent tracking #'s to everyone. If for any reason you didnt get the PM from me please let me know. Thanks a lot.

didn't receive a pm from you about the tracking #.

Does anyone else want any zoanthids. Since, I posted a $40 minimum I hardly had anyone respond. Maybe I should cut them all up and offer frag packs..what do you guys think. Although this post has gotten quite long and I sent a lot of orders out they were for 5 polyps and so on...what size frags do you guys normally get for nano reefs?? Seems like I can't get rid of these zoa's quick enough..any thoughts??

Sub-Mariner
Does anyone else want any zoanthids. Since, I posted a $40 minimum I hardly had anyone respond. Maybe I should cut them all up and offer frag packs..what do you guys think. Although this post has gotten quite long and I sent a lot of orders out they were for 5 polyps and so on...what size frags do you guys normally get for nano reefs?? Seems like I can't get rid of these zoa's quick enough..any thoughts??

I'll be interested once I cycle my tank...

SM

Bobafet1, You could just send them all to me for free. :-)

Sure, just paypal me a $500 tip and I'll send them right away.

HAHAHA. Hope you still are holding mine. should be ready shortly......

Sure, just paypal me a $500 tip and I'll send them right away.
Greatreef777

Mike, thanks for the zoos. They are awesome and open right away when I put it in my tank.

Mike is a great guy...he gave some free stuffs too.

For those of you who needs zoos.....Mike is the guy.

Thanks for the hookups.

Just got my frags. Packaged very very well, even had a heat pack. I just put them in and well they have not opened up yet, but i am sure they will soon. I have to work all day so I will not be able to update until then. I will take some picts. I just asked for a grab bag, so I am exited to see what I got. Oh the monti is pretty cool, How and where does this coral like to be. Everything looking good so far. Thanks Mike

I just got mine 2 hours ago. The alein eyes are open, the fire and ice are starting to open and the rest will open soon I hope. I can't wait to see them.

Okay, so I guess you guys must not have my postman who rides the short bus. Well I had already checked the mail at 12pm,and 2pm with nothing. So I figured it would take another day. At 4pm I received a notice via email that my package had been attempted to deliver and a notice was left (at least their tech guys have a brain).

So apparently the USPS guy decided "Oh what the hell.. Ill just mark it as I attempted to deliver, cause I am lazy". Went to USPS and they tell me I can't get it until tomorrow morning. Anyone else have these kinds of dealings with USPS? Well there is my rant, I just hope all is well for my new babies tomorrow.

-Chuck

Just got my frags. Packaged very very well, even had a heat pack. I just put them in and well they have not opened up yet, but i am sure they will soon. I have to work all day so I will not be able to update until then. I will take some picts. I just asked for a grab bag, so I am exited to see what I got. Oh the monti is pretty cool, How and where does this coral like to be. Everything looking good so far. Thanks Mike

Glad to hear everything is going good..the orange monti cap frag that I included requires moderate/strong flow and moderate lighting..it is one of the easiest SPS frags to keep...if you can figure out a way to mount it somewhere without it moving it will grow onto the base within 3 weeks...these monti's grow fast...you should be able to frag these within 4 months..maybe trade others for more zoanthids :D:D:D

just received my frags they look great, great packaging. Here's a pic of the alien eyes, sorry for the blue.

picturega7.jpg

Aren't those zoanthids awesome...they glow bright green..I haven't been able to take a pic that does these zoa's justice..they are really bright!!

Okay picked up my package at 8:30am

Orange/Blue: Opened after 20min looking amazing

Fire & Ice: tightly closed, but looks promising

Red: tightly closed, but looks promising

Pink Millepora: bleached looking, I hope this guy makes it.

Free Monti: Bleached looking at first, but starting to turn a light pink color.

The water was real stinky but the packaging was great and the heat pad was still warm. Hopefully I will have some pics worth posting tonight.

-Chuck

I was finally able to unbag everything at 9:30 last night. My roommate floated them in my FW tank (so the MH lights didn't cook them) until I got home. There are clearly more than 10 polyps on each. TOTALLY worth the money. I don't think I could have gotten 4 frags like this for $40 (which included shipping) anywhere.

The lights were off by the time I got these in the tank, but this morning I saw one of the zoa colonies was very gingerly peeking out to see what's going on. Everything else is pretty tightly shut, but I'll be able to get to them this afternoon to see what happens. I gotta figure out where to put that monti!

Thanks, Mike! Got any other flavors you're going to frag eventually? :)

-j

Archived