Coral Vue Hydros

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

fraggle rockette
Wow, what kind of bike race? Pedaling or motorcycle?

pedaling... it's called race across america, usually supports the USO.

Also, I dont know if anyones on top of it, but some name tags would be great. I am a bit timid myself, but when I see a nametag with ASIN/PHIXION/etc I wont be shy.

Ill see if i can swing by staples and pick up some nametags.

Chris

Sorry ASIN - I disabled PMs to stay sane (email, telephone, NR PM.. was just way too much.)

You can email me your celly to chris_at_nanocustoms_dot_com. Also, let me know if i can bring/do anything else.

i think alex is bringing nametags, but idk. im excited to get my tank today tho! u guys will save me 100 miles of driving! :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geez there were a lot of people there, and all in the little cattle corral. good meeting most of you ( I know I missed some), and I'm sure I'll have forgotten most of your names by next time.

I find it kinda ironic that the guy with no running tank yet (me), won the auto-top-off raffle prize. :P

Thanks again to PR for hosting the masses, and giving a discount to those who attended

once I determine what I need/want once I get this thing up and running I'll consider selling it because I don't see a need for it with a simple 10g. but until then, its gonna sit in the closet (so don't ask).

P.S. where were the :ninja: 's ???

^ man i wanted that ATO.

but good meet guys.

fraggle rockette
once I determine what I need/want once I get this thing up and running I'll consider selling it because I don't see a need for it with a simple 10g. but until then, its gonna sit in the closet (so don't ask).

P.S. where were the :ninja: 's ???

that's what i was wondering too!

thanks everyone for the frags... my tank is going to be so full! good to meet who i did and sorry if i didnt get to talk to you or meet you if i didnt- i get kinda shy around lots of people i dont know in the real world... haha. anywho, bbq soon! hoorah!!!

:D

Ok I just got home and placed my goodies I got into my tank. I must say that it was a great turn out. It was a pleasure meeting everyone. All though some faces were familiar already.

BTW Tom (Proraptor) was one heck of a guy. He sent me home with lots and lots of freebies. Awesome reefers.

I would like to thank our good friends at PR for hosting this awesome event. I would also like to thank our Presidente Asin for getting all of this done. Great job Asin.

Well can't wait for the next meet. These meets are awesome.

that's what i was wondering too!

thanks everyone for the frags... my tank is going to be so full! good to meet who i did and sorry if i didnt get to talk to you or meet you if i didnt- i get kinda shy around lots of people i dont know in the real world... haha. anywho, bbq soon! hoorah!!!

:D

Ok it was vary nice to see you but you need to change your avitar it doesn't do you justice ;)

Ok I just got home and placed my goodies I got into my tank. I must say that it was a great turn out. It was a pleasure meeting everyone. All though some faces were familiar already.

BTW Tom (Proraptor) was one heck of a guy. He sent me home with lots and lots of freebies. Awesome reefers.

I would like to thank our good friends at PR for hosting this awesome event. I would also like to thank our Presidente Asin for getting all of this done. Great job Asin.

Well can't wait for the next meet. These meets are awesome.

next time there will be about 150 ppl there and hey I didnt get anything free. :slap:

Ok it was vary nice to see you but you need to change your avitar it doesn't do you justice ;)

next time there will be about 150 ppl there and hey I didnt get anything free. :slap:

You didn't get anything for free? :haha: Well I actually owe Proraptor a bottle of Chivas now.

I forgot to mention that Fraggle (Veronica) :wub: We definitely have the most beautiful women here in SoCal.

oh yea for a while there me and ez were starting to think that fraggle rockette didn't exist or was a guy...

I heard someone sitting there say it was Nuhtty. LOL.

fraggle rockette

150 ppl??? geez! i think we're gonna need a bigger boat!!! ;)

(btw aw shucks... i was so worried that u guys would be like, hey you don't look like your picture! lol :P)

You didn't get anything for free? :haha: Well I actually owe Proraptor a bottle of Chivas now.

I forgot to mention that Fraggle (Veronica) :wub: We definitely have the most beautiful women here in SoCal.

:blush: stop you guys are too much

Yeah,

Fraggle Rockett was hot, but the real reason i went was to meet "Snaggle Rockett". I heard shes a real looker!

... is there really a snaggle? there's only room enough for one of us in this town... cowboy.gif lol

by the way, i have no idea who gave me the rics they won, because you ran off too fast and i was just in shock, but thank you so much! they are gorgeous and i owe you some frags or something later on... :happy:

you guys are all so fun! but less typing and more working now- i need to decide whether i'm going to mod my new AP24g or not and how B)

I am soo bummed I missed this... I wound up at CHOC with my daughter - it was a scare but she is fine.

So... UHM... SoCal Meet N' Swap IV?

I am soo bummed I missed this... I wound up at CHOC with my daughter - it was a scare but she is fine.

So... UHM... SoCal Meet N' Swap IV?

ai... Asthma? i take it? i was there a few wks back myself.. not so fun.

But yeah i missed out as well. btw hi guys new here but been reading the forums for AGES. funny thing was i was on the phone with mike when you guys were meeting. hehehehe

anyways just introducing myself and saying hi for the first time! =)

currently running a : jbj 12 dx with chiller mods punched out in the back

pac coast import cl-85

heater

10pds live sand

12 pds live rock figi with a bit of tonga thrown in

mint green zoos

cleaner shrimp

chalk basslet

bubble coral -blue

frogspawn- not sure of the exact type but has multple mouths

two rics yuma: one purple green blue one pink(colors are filling in with maybe blue and green?)

dark pink zoos

gsp

pink gsp

and a torch

cuc

added pods a few days ago as well.

not sure on the yasha pistol combo yey though

ai... Asthma? i take it? i was there a few wks back myself.. not so fun.

Nah... 21 month old had a fall Wednesday night - turned into a precautionary ER visit... Today she developed a hemotoma (sp?) on her head... CAT scan showed minor bleeding around her brain, but the concensus was that she is fine. Follow up with the neurologist on Wednesday.

She's my 3rd and I swear the first 4 years is not parenting - it's suicide watch. Don't do that... Don't lick that... Don't drink that... Get out of the road... You know.. all the usual.

I want to thank everyone who came out to MNS 3 and made it a success. I was very happy with the turnout and it was great to meet a lot of you. I hope everyone had a great time and got to meet other members.

I also want to thank all the vendors and members who donated for the raffle. I think we had some pretty nice stuff and hopefully we will have more next time around. I would especially like to thank Chris from NanoCustoms.com for all his help, support and donations to our very young club. Also, I would like to thank Mike from Pacific Reef for being kind enough to let us take over his shop.

The following are the raffle winners and their prizes:

5 Packs of 2 Florida Ricordeas Each (Courtesy of FragsCity)

- Angel

- Bill

- John

- Daniel

- Keith

JBJ Moonlight/AquaGloves Pack (Courtesy of NanoCustoms.com)

- Keith

JBJ UV Sterilizer (Courtesy of NanoCustoms.com)

- Daniel

CoraLife Super Skimmer 125 (Courtesy of Central Pet)

- Johan

JBJ ATO (Courtesy of NanoCustoms.com)

- Robert

DIY 150 watt MH Retro (Courtesy of NanoCustoms.com)

- Angel

$50 Gift Certificate for Pacific Reef (Courtesy of Pacific Reef)

- Tom

JBJ 12 Gallon NanoCube DX

- Austin

Again, thank you everyone for coming and making this a great event!

Below are some pics from the meet.

See ya next time!

-Iz

April2001.jpg

April2002.jpg

April2003.jpg

April2004.jpg

April2005.jpg

April2006.jpg

April2007.jpg

April2008.jpg

April2009.jpg

April2010.jpg

April2011.jpg

April2012.jpg

April2013.jpg

April2014.jpg

April2015.jpg

April2016.jpg

April2017.jpg

April2018.jpg

April2019.jpg

April2020.jpg

April2021.jpg

ReefApprentice

If the next one is at fraggle reef, then yes there will be much more space. That is, if we can use the parking lot.

It was fuuun!

Alex

THANK YOU ASIN

THANK YOU SPONSORS (nanocustoms, fragcity, centralpet, pacificreef)

THANK YOU MEMBERS!

that was fun! :)

...kinda makes me want a reef tank again :lol:

Archived