Coral Vue Hydros

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

Tighayboy yea thats his name any one seen him around if so we should try to get him to come down it might urge him back to the hobby.

I miss his tanks :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have some pulsing silverback xenia frags that I can bring down. Anyone interested? Just kick me a few bucks if interested.

fraggle rockette
Haha I think I'll just sell my leftover frags to you guys for super cheap. My tank will be like a $5 bargain bin for everything. It might be a while before I can start another tank again.

If you want, you can hold onto the clam for me until you decide if you want to buy it for the homie hookup price hah.

i am all over that bargain bin... :D gotta stock the 24g soon!

Well this is what I am working on

for you

fraggle=frogspawn

cesar=frogspawn/xinia

epic=candycane

any one = grape calurpa, candy canes, not so nice zoas, andmore xinia than I want to look at.

for me

Ezco=green monti/gorgi(if it is alive)

pook=green,purple ric

bpok=18 gal via aqua

can i get some xenia too? i think you had me down for that... maybe it was someone else... gotta go over the PMs again... AGHH!!! lol.

i think i'll be there between 12:30pm and 2 or 3pm, but prolly not much later than that b/c of the roomie. ehh.

Have some pulsing silverback xenia frags that I can bring down. Anyone interested? Just kick me a few bucks if interested.

I will take some

Fraggle you can have as much as you want and we will talk money there.

Phixion why is dane not going to be there damn antisocial reefers.

We should call and bug him until he shows after all he failed to show last time.

you gonna be sitting outside waiting if you get there 2 early. ;)

anyone have legs (prefer adjustable) for a coralife light? PR doesn't stock them and i figured Id ask b4 I order them

You're a big girl now, use an alarm clock.
fraggle rockette
OK PEOPLE

PRINT THIS OR YOU'LL BE S.O.L ON THE IN-STORE DISCOUNT

sweet- i'm for it! gonna get some stuff for the new tank... now just to drive 50 miles to pick it up... anyone going to nanotuners anytime soon? :)

anybody want some zoanthids from me..maybe I should bring all my zoa's and hopefully I'll be done selling these babies.. I also got pink millipora frags if anyone is interested.

anybody want some zoanthids from me..maybe I should bring all my zoa's and hopefully I'll be done selling these babies.. I also got pink millipora frags if anyone is interested.

What type of zoa's do you have?

Archived