inTank Media Baskets

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anybody want some zoanthids from me..maybe I should bring all my zoa's and hopefully I'll be done selling these babies.. I also got pink millipora frags if anyone is interested.

ya boba you have some nice ones. bring what you have left... i might pick some up. looking for smaller $5-$10 frags if you have any left.

Hate list:

** EDIT **

0 - CaboKent

1 - StanD

2 - ezcompany

I'm number 1 !! :rolleyes: I edited the list...lol.

I won't be able to make this meet n' swap.....sorry but my daughter's birthday takes priority. I'll try to make the next one or the BBQ just so I can ask Iz "why you gotta hate?" and...."nice to meet you finally by the way." :lol:

I hope it goes well and that everyone has a great time trading/buying frags.

Peace out,

Stan

wow. I'm gonna have to get there at 8am just to get a parking space...... I'd walk, but I'm lazy (and hope to come back with something)

I forgot about that. Parking is not the greatest. I'm sleeping over.

Are we heading over to your crib after the meet, Cez?

We might have to have a meeting for the head honchos of the club.

sorry everybody, I can't make this one either. Stuff has been a little hectic lately! I will be at the next one, (if there is another one) fully stocked with all kinds of dope stuff. Not that any of you like my stuff anyways! lol :)

D

'bout time you do something to earn that V.P. label. -_-

I'm number 1 !! :rolleyes: I edited the list...lol.

I won't be able to make this meet n' swap.....sorry but my daughter's birthday takes priority. I'll try to make the next one or the BBQ just so I can ask Iz "why you gotta hate?" and...."nice to meet you finally by the way." :lol:

I hope it goes well and that everyone has a great time trading/buying frags.

Peace out,

Stan

LOL!

Hilarious! Too bad you can't make, bro, would've loved to meet ya!

fraggle rockette
anybody want some zoanthids from me..maybe I should bring all my zoa's and hopefully I'll be done selling these babies.. I also got pink millipora frags if anyone is interested.

any pics of the pink millies? i think i'm interested dependant on $$$ :happy:

geez fraggle, you gonna need a 55g after the free stuff and everything you're picking up at the swap. :D

any pics of the pink millies? i think i'm interested dependant on $$$ :happy:
fraggle rockette
geez fraggle, you gonna need a 55g after the free stuff and everything you're picking up at the swap. :D

hey i have a prop tank!!!

psh no i'll just have no grow-out space and plenty of softy frags for YOOOUUUU- lol. :D

(technically i'll have 46g to play with between tanks, not that i'll leave them all set up.)

LOL!

Hilarious! Too bad you can't make, bro, would've loved to meet ya!

Iz -

Yeah, just bad timing. Sorta like that BBQ you tried to setup - lol :lol: Next time my friend.

Jin -

Did you hear about Vicky's return to IS? I might send a dedication. Glad she's doing better.

Stan B)

Hey Stan, what's your daughter's b-day? We are having the 1 year b-day party for our daughter this weekend too. Luckily it's on Saturday :D

Iz -

Yeah, just bad timing. Sorta like that BBQ you tried to setup - lol :lol: Next time my friend.

Jin -

Did you hear about Vicky's return to IS? I might send a dedication. Glad she's doing better.

Stan B)

That BBQ is still a go!

Who the hell has b-day parties on Sunday's?

Weirdo.

Hey Stan, what's your daughter's b-day? We are having the 1 year b-day party for our daughter this weekend too. Luckily it's on Saturday :D

Kenny - It was on 4-10 but we were out of town last weekend. Btw, that orange yuma you sold me from SWCFM is doing very well. It now has a purple base and neon green mouth and is about the size of a quarter.

That BBQ is still a go!

Who the hell has b-day parties on Sunday's?

Weirdo.

I thought you cancelled the BBQ due to the low response.

People with 5 kids and no spare time have B-Day parties on Sundays.

Archived