Pod Your Reef

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

SCNRS founding members MUST attend the BBQ!!!

-Phix

-EZ

-Adin

-Cesar

-juin21

-one8thscale

-pheallox

-maeda

No exceptions!!!!

WOW I made the list I I I am so happy :tears:

Mike at PR said I should show up at 10 to help set up the power and tables we are doing it out side this time hope it dosen't rain.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vascular thats right I need some vascular plants shoul grass shaving brush or even some codium, going to start a planted tank and dont want to ship any thing so if you can help let me know.

Updated list for the people that wanted Tubs Purple/Polyp Birdsnest

Fraggle Rockette ( Veronica )

Pookstreet

bpoc ( Angel ) Trade for Blue/red skirts

Roxy ( Kerry )

Nano Trigger ( Maybe )

I only have 6 pieces mounted. If anyone else is interested Holla!

If anyone else is interested let me know.

Before......

post-18826-1177135579_thumb.jpg

After.....

post-18826-1177135630_thumb.jpg

Frags....

post-18826-1177135736_thumb.jpg post-18826-1177135829_thumb.jpg post-18826-1177135883_thumb.jpg post-18826-1177135929_thumb.jpg

Last but not least the Mr. Ugly :bling: ......He's not for Sale post-18826-1177136240_thumb.jpg

ReefApprentice

I don't have a stand to bring, but you can bring one Pro!

I am going to have my handsfull as it is.

asin can we get a picture of the nuke orange

Pico_0411A.jpg

Bring me a coupon Iz, I left mine at work on accident... :slap:

same lol

btw, i really need someone to drag me to the event.......i'm going to be clubbing till 4-5 am >_<

What is wrong with you two?

Haha I think I'll just sell my leftover frags to you guys for super cheap. My tank will be like a $5 bargain bin for everything. It might be a while before I can start another tank again.

You better hold onto my tort and pocci! :P

outside......thought we were gonna be in the corner? owell. just means less parking.....if you want help let me know. not supposed to rain until sunday evening, and its only gonna be a drizzle (well thats what the news said anyway)

WOW I made the list I I I am so happy :tears:

Mike at PR said I should show up at 10 to help set up the power and tables we are doing it out side this time hope it dosen't rain.

Outside + rain = not good.

its sunny out right now, and the surf was rad this morning. when the surf is good the weekend is going to be good.

I don't have a stand to bring, but you can bring one Pro!

I am going to have my handsfull as it is.

Eggcrate stand? Im on it.....What are the inside dimensions of a 10 gallon?

20 by 10 by 12

Eggcrate stand? Im on it.....What are the inside dimensions of a 10 gallon?

sweet I'm getting excited.....

got the 10g, a floating hydro (will be temporary). A custom hood/filter/powerhead/heater/another light will be here next week (thanks Pico1)

Just need LS and LR, and if bobafet1 comes through with some LR I'll be picking that up at the meet tomorrow.

Total thus far:

coralife quad: $30 thanks mpoc

10g aga and floating hydro/thermo : $17.97 (Petco)

everything from Pico1: $55 shipped

LR from Bobafat1: TBA

LS from PR: TBA

Total ~$100 plus TBA's.

not bad if you ask me, and I'll have a spare light too!!!!

fraggle rockette

i'll be there around 12:30ish until 2 or 3 or whenever my roomate drags me away... and one of the guys from nanotuners is bringing my new tank! woot!!! :D

New list o'frags.

yellow polyps

red shrooms with blue dots

red shrooms with red dots

random red skirted zoa

neon green toadstool

brown skin green polyp monti cap

tri color acro (possible tabling)

mini carpet

candy canes

call me if interested 949-350-6588

some live rock and live sand this week once livestock is gone.

Oh and I almost forgot... Who has space for me in there tank???? I don't have a spare little tank to drag around... Or maybe I will go out and buy a cheap ass 10 gallon right now..

Whoa....you can fit in a 10 gallon tank!? crazy.

You better hold onto my tort and pocci! :P

No idea what you're talking about buddy :rolleyes:

Quick update:

I've got a tentative date for MNS IV, Sunday, June 10.

I will keep you guys posted with any other news as they come in. I will also start a new thread.

Thanks and I'll see ya tomorrow!

-Iz

fraggle rockette
Quick update:

I've got a tentative date for MNS IV, Sunday, June 10.

I will keep you guys posted with any other news as they come in. I will also start a new thread.

Thanks and I'll see ya tomorrow!

-Iz

lame! i'll be working a cross-country trip the week of!!! :mellow: (online radio show for a bike race... details to come later!!! :P)

MNS IS TOMORROW!!!!! omgomgomg

I'll be there under MY shade tent.....or smoking in the corner with pheallox..... if you steal my chair u will die....... I'm a great supervisor...... :P

lame! i'll be working a cross-country trip the week of!!! :mellow: (online radio show for a bike race... details to come later!!! :P)

:huh: Wait WTF is going on with this rain thing? We are not going to be inside like the last meet? Why is that? We weren't too rowdy last time, were we? That will suck if we have to be outside guys, lol.

Wow, what kind of bike race? Pedaling or motorcycle?

:huh: Wait WTF is going on with this rain thing? We are not going to be inside like the last meet? Why is that? We weren't too rowdy last time, were we? That will suck if we have to be outside guys, lol.

Yes, we will be outside. You will enter through the store and there will be door that takes you to the side patio of the store. We moved it outside because we are anticipating a large turnout and at the moment, there are a few large tanks in the area we had last time and I don't want to make them move them were they will be in the way.

The chance of rain is very minimal, most likely raining in the foothills. We will be fine, if it starts to rain, we can most likely move inside rather quickly.

-Iz

The chance of rain is very minimal, most likely raining in the foothills. We will be fine, if it starts to rain, we can most likely move inside rather quickly.

-Iz

Well as long as my hair stays dry. :P

Archived