ReefCleaners.org

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

fraggle rockette
ya some of them looked bored... haha.

that was just my roommate ;) to be fair though, she's been sick all weekend but really just wanted to get out of the house

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what does SCNR stand for? and how do i join?

Southern California Nano-Reef Society

www.scnrs.com

You will be able to sign up on the site once its up and functional.

BTW: Have you voted yet? GO!

-Iz

Some of us wake up too damn late. (EZ)

ahahahaha!!! Hey, he went to see Ferry Corsten, so I can feel his pain.

Anywho, firstly a HUGE thanks to Mike at PR for letting us host another fine event at his store, I don't think that building has ever seen that many people at one time.

Also a massive thanks to Chris and the rest of the Nanotuners crew for making the 70+ mile trip out from Ventura County to the meet AND giving away some awesome goodies for the raffle. It was great to finally meet you Chris, and I shall be a customer again soon when I get an ATO. B)

Thanks to Harold from FragCity for furishing us with some sweet rics to raffle away.

Big thanks to Manny from JBJ for coming out again and donating a Nano-Cube 12g DX for the raffle.

Thanks to Tom for awesome frags, the Dege Pinks opened up during the night and were all bling bling under the lunar lights in my tank, lol! I got hungry on the way home and ate the tort... =X j/k, it's also doing well so far in the tank and open and looking good!

Thanks to Kenny (Pookstreet) for awesome frags as well and of course for the chalice I won that he kindly donated. B)

Thanks to Pheallox for setting up the first tank and table at the meet.

Big thanks to Asin for setting this whole event up, we probably couldn't have done it without you, and also to Cesar for providing a lot of help when needed as well as helping with the raffle and money stuff.

It was great to meet some new faces. Many I already knew, but many others I didn't yet. It was cool of course to finally meet Veronica, yeah her avatar does the real deal no justice. ;) Her roomie though looking bored at times, didn't look nearly as bored as my g/f does like at the last meet, lol! Francine (that was her name, right?) actually looked rather interested most of the time. To everyone that got some of my blue zoas (Veronica, Kerry, Er1c, and I forget who else...) Let me know how they do. Epicfish, I owe you some coral food. I tried looking for you later on during the meet but couldn't find you to give you the food and hook you up with some blue zoas. I still have a couple frags of it though.

And last but not least, the cashier at Arby's is BANNED!! :P:lol: I guess only Adin, Juin, Asin, Cesar and Andrew know what I'm talking about, lol!

And last but not least, the cashier at Arby's is BANNED!! :P:lol: I guess only Adin, Juin, Asin, Cesar and Andrew know what I'm talking about, lol!

i know seriously

WHAT THE HELL?

lol.

i know seriously

WHAT THE HELL?

lol.

Are you kidding me? Dude just took our orders and left on his break!

But, we did get hooked up with some goodies from the ladies that FINALLY gave us our food!

But, we did get hooked up with some goodies from the ladies that FINALLY gave us our food!

What the hell, I just got hooked with my order, that blows!! :angry:

What the hell, I just got hooked with my order, that blows!! :angry:

WHAT?! LOL

I got a cherry turnover and some potatos thingys and adin got another sandwich!

Oh yea! Adin was like....wow i got two sandwiches and just ordered one.

He was as happy as tinker bell!

lol

He was ###ed off because he had to work during the frag swap. Maybe next time buddy.

people like them should just stop existing, useless trash of society can't even serve food

:o

Also, lazy late people.

lol

Archived