inTank Media Baskets

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

QUICK UPDATE!!!

MNS IV (That's a "4", for you USC graduates) has a tentative date of Sunday, June 17, 2007 and it will be held at Aquarium Works in Burbank/North Hollywood. I've got a few confirmations on prizes already and it looks like these might be even better!

I should have final confirmation by this weekend or early next week.

-Iz

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damnit, again!! :rant:

haha, you told me to wait... :bowdown:

... then i saw your xenia photo! :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

33xfntu.jpg

just sayin'

fraggle rockette
A girl can never have enough thongs

just ask ezcompany

true... i thought we were back on the picture topic again for some reason... lol. but hey, free undies are free undies ;)

QUICK UPDATE!!!

MNS IV (That's a "4", for you USC graduates) has a tentative date of Sunday, June 17, 2007 and it will be held at Aquarium Works in Burbank/North Hollywood. I've got a few confirmations on prizes already and it looks like these might be even better!

I should have final confirmation by this weekend or early next week.

-Iz

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

psh! i know what a four looks like! i will punch you in your throat. :angry: lol.

...and ur tank is ugly too. ;)

33xfntu.jpg

just sayin'

wow i made the top ten? looks like i should do more work and less posting... sigh.

:bowdown: to fraggle

:bowdown: fraggles roomie

:bowdown: to roxy

:bowdown: rx7

:wizard: asin

:ninja: hiding in the back

:angry: hondas

:mellow: arby's

B) mike and PR crew

:tears: no tank get get things for

:grouphug: for the SCNRS crew

:haha: people trying to find parking at 2pm

-_- the end

fraggle rockette
:bowdown: to fraggle

:bowdown: fraggles roomie

:bowdown: to roxy

:bowdown: rx7

:wizard: asin

:ninja: hiding in the back

hondas

:mellow: arby's

mike and PR crew

no tank get get things for

for the SCNRS crew

people trying to find parking at 2pm

the end

haha that was amazing... but i did find parking at 2pm ;)

p.s. i own a honda and am offended now :mellow:

p.p.s. i love how the mns has been over for over a day now but the thread is almost 1500 posts strong... good work comrads... carry on, the so-cal coup revolution is working out nicely. :D

its ok, I still have time to convert you, grasshopper...... ;)

haha that was amazing... but i did find parking at 2pm ;)

p.s. i own a honda and am offended now :mellow:

p.p.s. i love how the mns has been over for over a day now but the thread is almost 1500 posts strong... good work comrads... carry on, the so-cal coup revolution is working out nicely. :D

fraggle rockette

haha i was a chevy girl for years- i miss my old flatbed, but you cant have a farm truck like that in CA...

It all about american musle lol My cutlass is bad ass watch out now :P

I hate civics lol

I forgot to say that I got sunburned by the damn lights in Pac Reef !

My nose hurts and is red and my checks are darker lol.

haha i was a chevy girl for years- i miss my old flatbed, but you cant have a farm truck like that in CA...

Oh yes you can!! If I had one, I'd drive it ALL over town! :D

Why all the Honda hate, now I'm sad. I love my Honda! :(

Anyways, let's start counting down for meet-4. Better yet, let's just start a new thread for it and try to surpass this one in posts! :lol:

33xfntu.jpg

just sayin'

HEY, that's not nice!! :tears:

Just sayin'!

fraggle rockette
I forgot to say that I got sunburned by the damn lights in Pac Reef !

My nose hurts and is red and my checks are darker lol.

lol serious? thats crazy!

Oh yes you can!! If I had one, I'd drive it ALL over town! :D

Why all the Honda hate, now I'm sad. I love my Honda! :(

Anyways, let's start counting down for meet-4. Better yet, let's just start a new thread for it and try to surpass this one in posts! :lol:

HEY, that's not nice!! :tears:

Just sayin'!

i love my honda too- accord, not civic ;) ... man no my old truck was rockin! '86 chevy silverado flatbed, toolboxes on both sides and a bungee grid, dual gas tanks... thing was a beast. i miss old ugly. sigh. :(

er1c_the_reefer
i love my honda too- accord, not civic ;) ... man no my old truck was rockin! '86 chevy silverado flatbed, toolboxes on both sides and a bungee grid, dual gas tanks... thing was a beast. i miss old ugly. sigh. :(

what happened? i'm thinking about getting a truck. my little scion ain't cutting it for all the stuff i do

what happened? i'm thinking about getting a truck. my little scion ain't cutting it for all the stuff i do

lol

scion

lol

Hands down, the 70's Chevy pickups are sweet!! I like the '85 vintage Stepside short box though, that's a nice truck too!

So wow, total country truck Veronica. And where did you live when you had this? ;)

fraggle rockette

it only got 20-25mpg, wouldn't have passed smog, could've never parked the beast anywhere here, and besides, i was always under the hood at least once a week- try driving it cross country from texas! lol. sure everything was an easy fix, but it was also a lot of fixes. in the end, my brother drove it one more year in high school, then my dad sold it. ehh. and now i'm driving hondas. i really want a little early 90s toyota pickup- oh man that would rock. :happy:

Into reefing, AND fixes her own cars/trucks. Yup, her b/f is one lucky guy. ;) But yeah, cross country trips can be brutal on older vehicles... =/ In reality I plan to get a truck eventially to tow hopefully a power boat, and I'm looking at getting a Nissan Titan if I get one, moderately lifted of course. ;) If I wasn't into my low riding Honda and drove a truck instead, I'd for sure have a Toyota truck fixed up Baja style. B)

fraggle rockette
Into reefing, AND fixes her own cars/trucks. Yup, her b/f is one lucky guy. ;) But yeah, cross country trips can be brutal on older vehicles... =/ In reality I plan to get a truck eventially to tow hopefully a power boat, and I'm looking at getting a Nissan Titan if I get one, moderately lifted of course. ;) If I wasn't into my low riding Honda and drove a truck instead, I'd for sure have a Toyota truck fixed up Baja style. B)

he would be if he was speaking to me right now... :mellow: i cause too many problems... but that's a different forum entirely- lol.

Archived