inTank Media Baskets

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fraggle rockette
oh yea that reminds me... anyone wanna share a booth with me at reefapalooza PM me

what is this reefapalooza you speek of? :D

the_anti_honda

Yea good times. Too bad I really didn't get to meet everyone like I had expected but what can ya do right? For those that I did meet or pick corals up from thank you and it was a pleasure..

You didn't get anything for free? :haha: Well I actually owe Proraptor a bottle of Chivas now.

I forgot to mention that Fraggle (Veronica) :wub: We definitely have the most beautiful women here in SoCal.

...You werent supposed to tell anyone! LOL....Where is my Chivas? I better be drinking it at the BBQ! You better bring some fine cigars too LOL...

Oh well it was nice meeting everyone....I did win the $50 gift card and went ahead and bought an ATO for my tank (finally.) No when I go to vegas in 2 weeks I shouldnt have to worry about it

Thanks for all the corals, and thanks to Asin for putting this thing together...

fraggle rockette
mine's more like a love/hate relationship with this hobby.

if you ever really hate it, i'll bring a bucket and lighten the load... ;)

er1c_the_reefer
if you ever really hate it, i'll bring a bucket and lighten the load... ;)

if you want, but you have to beat quy here... :lol:

it's nice to be able to put a face behind the users name =] . tom, kenny awesome frags! okay okay you too eric =]

i have this issue with call people by their screennames and not by their real name. weird........

that was a great swap. it was good to finally put a face on all the peeps that talk trash on this board :D . thanks to all those that bought frags from me. kit n lemme know how things go. Also thanks to Asin and all you other nanoreef guys that put this event together, can't wait for the next one :)

Angel

fraggle rockette
if you want, but you have to beat quy here... :lol:

i have this issue with call people by their screennames and not by their real name. weird........

haha me too!!!

me and quy will throw down in fisticuffs back by the dumpstah... :ninja:

or we'll just split it up while we evilly laugh ;)

Ok 7 hours later ......... my back hurts lol

I just finished putting all the frags in my tank and I had to do a 40% water change before that also. I am so tired now.

Yes this meet was way better with name tags !

nice meeting everyone, hopefully next meet I will not lock my keys in the car lol

Next time i will be there hella early also we will see :lol:

thanks Veronica and Eric for the freebies and thanks Tom for the B.tort

haha me too!!!

me and quy will throw down in fisticuffs back by the dumpstah... :ninja:

or we'll just split it up while we evilly laugh ;)

you're talking about fighting a REAL NINJA..... just look at the avatar! :ninja:

nanotrigger

it was great meeting you guys... love watching water warm with you guys. geez.. never thought it would take that long for water to warm... haha. i think i'm going to need a bigger tank... i barely found a spot for the 2 rics i won. i can't wait to go to number 4.

thanks again..

John.

i've been messing with my tank all evening after getting home and having dinner. it was awesome to meet a lot of you... i wish i had met everybody! i also won the skimmer... not sure what to do with it yet. it's not exactly "nano" if ya know what i'm sayin.

bpoc - your frags are opening up already. i'll keep you posted in a day or two to let you know how gorgeous they are (or not, lol).

pookstreet - the frag i got from you is coming around slowly. i think it'll be fine... i knocked off all the asterina's (there were like 8 on that small frag, lol), but i left on a tiny brittle star. those are reef safe right? i hope? haha

pheallox - pulsing xenia is already pulsing. thanks!

matt - thanks for running the sign-in and the lottery. also thanks for picking my number out of the box. <3

asin - thanks for organizing everything. i think we now know... more space next time! otherwise, a great event.

proraptor - thanks for the chaeto, much love. your girl is cute too... good job. lol.

anti_honda - thanks for helping me clear off the table in the office. your girl's cute too. another winner!

and well, anybody else i met, or didn't get to meet... it was a pleasure. hopefully we'll get to talk more in the future. i can't wait til the next meet! :D

hey guys, lets not forget about foxy roxy!!!! gotta show some love for her too

:grouphug:

indeed. all of the ladies in the house were lovely. next time i'll bring my fiancee... we can send all the sig others out shopping or something so we can have quality time with our corals. ;) lol

Archived