Top Shelf Aquatics

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

if your talking about the voting, click on the peoples names on the post top to see the tanks (they are linked)

i cant find the pix of the tank...!
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fraggle rockette
Lol, thought our enforcer was going to have to help you guys out. ;)

Lol, that was a really cool swap. Thanks for free frags and everything else guys, :).

no thank you alex- the zoas i got from you are freaking awesome, totally open, and really pretty :D

Did everyone vote already?

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117092

Hellooooooo!

i take bribes too :happydance:

the_anti_honda

I would have to say my favorite part of the whole thing was drooling over accord86's bad ass FD Rx7.. That thing is so stupid bad ass its not even funny. Oh yea and much love to those who drove their civic's to the meet.. LOL!

J/K

i had the cable guy over this morning to upgrade my receiver

THANKS DARYL FOR YOUR HELP!

I HOPE YOU FIND THIS THREAD AND STOP BY THOSE REEF STORES I GAVE YOU!! GOOD LUCK!

i had the cable guy over this morning to upgrade my receiver

THANKS DARYL FOR YOUR HELP!

I HOPE YOU FIND THIS THREAD AND STOP BY THOSE REEF STORES I GAVE YOU!! GOOD LUCK!

lol

cable

lol

I like it when ladies handle meat with no gloves...

Ahahahahaha!!!

Kerry, for sure come get some food with us afterwards, and no it won't be Arby's, that was my idea since I haven't had it in a while, lol!

Kerry said "man lady," you still like? ;)

Kerry, for sure come get some food with us afterwards, and no it won't be Arby's, that was my idea since I haven't had it in a while, lol!

You haven't had a "man lady" in a while?

SICK!

lol

You haven't had a "man lady" in a while?

SICK!

lol

Dumb 30 second rule... :P

I edited it, I realized she said "a lady man handling" and not "man lady handling..." Whatever, it's monday and almost time to go home, lol! That's my excuse for today, yup yup!! :D

I would have to say my favorite part of the whole thing was drooling over accord86's bad ass FD Rx7.. That thing is so stupid bad ass its not even funny. Oh yea and much love to those who drove their civic's to the meet.. LOL!

J/K

Haha thanks dude, glad you like it. It's really funny, I have a daily driver for when the Rx7 is down, and this weekend, the daily was down so I had to drive the rx7 lol. Got any pix of the Evo? I've been in some damn fast Evos, but yours sounds really impressive. I'd like to see psidriven's 20b miata too. Yeah that's not a typo, I said 20b miata!

Honda fo life! hahajk

A girl can never have enough thongs

just ask ezcompany

LOLLL DAMNNNNN

Haha thanks dude, glad you like it. It's really funny, I have a daily driver for when the Rx7 is down, and this weekend, the daily was down so I had to drive the rx7 lol. Got any pix of the Evo? I've been in some damn fast Evos, but yours sounds really impressive. I'd like to see psidriven's 20b miata too. Yeah that's not a typo, I said 20b miata!

Honda fo life! hahajk

Same here. I'll bet I've been at BT or SOWS when he's been there too. It's funny, when Anti-Honda saw me and my shirt, he asked if I owned the white EVO parked in the lot. I wish!

Oh yeah, I wish I knew that was psidriven we were talking to about your FD, Andrew, I told him I'd hook up a blue zoa frag for him. :(

Archived