ReefCleaners.org

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

yeah well at we didn't have to wait around like you did mr. restaurant food.

.... o wait. @#$(&*!!

Man, too bad i couldnt make it. I really wanted some of those dege pinks.

ha!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to Pheallox for setting up the first tank and table at the meet.

thanks to me too for helping joe (pheallox) with that tank/table/chairs/benches :P hell we were there b4 mike was.

:blush: i like food.

I hate Arby's in Torrance! omgomgomg

Man, too bad i couldnt make it. I really wanted some of those dege pinks.

-Mike ;)

They are purdy! :D

Oh yeah, thanks to Anti-Honda for being nice to me even though I own a Honda. ;):P

fraggle rockette
No. Vote for the tank you think is the best.

adin says i cant be friends with you anymore. :(

What you guys had arbys... damn...

my dinner.. haha.

who takes pictures of their dinners? lol. oh wait, NRers... we love to document everything!!! :lol:

nanotrigger
adin says i cant be friends with you anymore. :(

who takes pictures of their dinners? lol. oh wait, NRers... we love to document everything!!! :lol:

i take a picture of all dinners costing me over 50 dollars a meal. i paid for it i'm going to remember it!

i take a picture of all dinners costing me over 50 dollars a meal. i paid for it i'm going to remember it!

at least u don't take pics of what happens after the dinner :lol:

at least u don't take pics of what happens after the dinner :lol:

Whoa buddy, that's beyond SCNRS dedication! :P

Do you know where I can get some dege pinks?

:P

Well I might be able to spare you a polyp! :P or perhaps you could spare me some? ;)

hey guys, lets not forget about foxy roxy!!!! gotta show some love for her too

:grouphug:

:lol: thanks

I am glad who ever taking pics didn't get a shot of me . Never look good in photos I look high,drunk ot tired all the time

I have so many frags I don't know where to glue them. so far my favorite is that scripps frag from anti_honda thanks.

How do I glue stuff with plugs ???????

I feel like cutting the tip of so i can glue flat.

ais SCNR going to be at Reef-A-Palooza?

It's ok Kerry, I never take good pics either. :P Just like I said to Veronica, pics don't do the real thing in person much justice. ;) And yes, can't forget about Kerry either when refering to the SCNRS ladies. Oh yes, glad you were able to get your keys out of your car. The tow truck showed up and like 5 of us scrambled to our cars thinking they were there to start towing for parking in the 20 minute zone there, LOL! :lol:

Matt looked like he was running from the Po Po when the tow truck came. He clutched his frags and I swear I heard him yell THUGLIFE. LOLLLL

Matt looked like he was running from the Po Po when the tow truck came. He clutched his frags and I swear I heard him yell THUGLIFE. LOLLLL

LMAO hahahahahahahhahahahahahaah

yeah I went to del taco with my friend cali & john while we waited for the tow. right when we got inside the tow truck came so John just went over there while we ate.

you guys are so NASTY for eating ARBY's LOL. next time we have I meet I will eat with you guys but if its arby's count me out YUCK. my friend used to work there hhahah and I wanted to puke when I saw this lady man handling the meat with no GLOVES lol.

LMAO hahahahahahahhahahahahahaah

yeah I went to del taco with my friend cali & john while we waited for the tow. right when we got inside the tow truck came so John just went over there while we ate.

you guys are so NASTY for eating ARBY's LOL. next time we have I meet I will eat with you guys but if its arby's count me out YUCK. my friend used to work there hhahah and I wanted to puke when I saw this lady man handling the meat with no GLOVES lol.

I like it when ladies handle meat with no gloves...

ReefApprentice
It's ok Kerry, I never take good pics either. :P Just like I said to Veronica, pics don't do the real thing in person much justice. ;) And yes, can't forget about Kerry either when refering to the SCNRS ladies. Oh yes, glad you were able to get your keys out of your car. The tow truck showed up and like 5 of us scrambled to our cars thinking they were there to start towing for parking in the 20 minute zone there, LOL! :lol:

Lol, thought our enforcer was going to have to help you guys out. ;)

Lol, that was a really cool swap. Thanks for free frags and everything else guys, :).

Great job for all those who put in time and effort in organizing this event. I had loads of fun. Made the long drive worthwhile. It was good seeing some old faces and meeting new ones. Happy reefing everyone. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with you guys again next time. Thanks.

I like it when ladies handle meat with no gloves...

ummmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmm....... :o

on that note........

I checked my tank for leaks 2day (after already painting it) its all good. got sand and water... waiting for filter an Powerhead until I get LR and get this puppy cycling.

euphoricgear

hey guys! this was the first meet i went to and i really like it. it was kinda too tight there with all the people but it was cool none the less. i didnt really get to meet anyone since i was new and felt weird with everyone knowing everyone. got a few stuff and i should see them fully bloom tonight! yay!

anyways, i heard that someone was trying to get a meet done at aquarium works? im always there and know the guys there. so let me know when this meet will be. i can help set it up since i live like 2 blocks away from there and get the tanks set up and get the heater on and running or something.

it would be cool too if we can have a little bbq meet there too. their parking lot is a decent size for a meet. maybe 4x's bigger than this. so let me know and thanks.

tim

Archived