Cultivated Reef

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RA, got a closer up of frag E? :D Looks kinda cool.

Anywho, so for those that don't already know me, I'm Matt.

And no worries Veronica, I won't hold USC against you. I got either way between the schools. My family is diehard UCLA, most of them graduating from there. Then there's my co-worker who's Trojan antics have rubbed off on me, I was hoping SC would make at least the Final Four, and I rooted for them for the Rosebowl. I like both exqually though I'd say. And if you give me crap about that, then I sat GFY and no blues fo you!!! :D:lol: Just call me the Zoa nazi, w00t!

oh HELL no, i'm no chemist!!!!!! i have a lot of chemicals but i have no formulated plan lol

i'm the VP! Adin is our PR!

oh HELL no, i'm no chemist!!!!!! i have a lot of chemicals but i have no formulated plan lol

LOL. Are you talking about Pheallox's signature? LOL. I thought that was hilarious. Great signature.

fraggle rockette
RA, got a closer up of frag E? :D Looks kinda cool.

Anywho, so for those that don't already know me, I'm Matt.

And no worries Veronica, I won't hold USC against you. I got either way between the schools. My family is diehard UCLA, most of them graduating from there. Then there's my co-worker who's Trojan antics have rubbed off on me, I was hoping SC would make at least the Final Four, and I rooted for them for the Rosebowl. I like both exqually though I'd say. And if you give me crap about that, then I sat GFY and no blues fo you!!! :D:lol: Just call me the Zoa nazi, w00t!

GFY EVERYONE!!! :D

haha... i'll be good matt... i want those blues.... woot.

fraggle rockette

p.s. i may or may not have already called dibs on E and I... :mellow: sorry kiddos... looks like a battle royale me vs. matt ;)

that is, unless, he witholds the blues from me... :o

fraggle rockette

yes... with a computer on my pillow ;)

going to bed as i type... i was actually emailing someone back about a sunpod and decided to check NR one... last... time. i may be getting a MH system only a month old for under $200 bucks- hoorah! clam time :D

PR / NR Ambassador is good by me... I'll do whatever the Asin requires.

So, anyone want to my used 150w Viper (stock bulb, 2 brand new joint screws)? TRADE?

PR / NR Ambassador is good by me... I'll do whatever the Asin requires.

So, anyone want to my used 150w Viper (stock bulb, 2 brand new joint screws)? TRADE?

Bring the Viper to the meet, I want to check it out and maybe use it at the meet.

BTW, you sir, are going to be a very important part of SCNRS and I hope you are up for it!

-Iz

thedenucla.jpg

GO BRUINS!

Wow!

Out of all the threads in the "Hobby Announcements", the MNS III thread is blowing away all other swaps!

Who says SoCal doesn't own the place? Huh? Who? :D

GO BRUINS AND GO SOCAL!

Im really suprised they dont have a socal section on here yet

socal may own, but ucla definitely doesn't

hoho love and peace iz

Hey Pook if you're willing to part with some of those rics I'd love to get some. I'm looking for orange, red, pink, purple, or blues if anyone has some.

GO BRUINS. Class of 04.

Hey Pook if you're willing to part with some of those rics I'd love to get some. I'm looking for orange, red, pink, purple, or blues if anyone has some.

GO BRUINS. Class of 04.

I'll have to sort through what I have left after the ones that are spoken for and I'll take some pix of stuff still available. I probably have a couple of oranges and blues, but definitely no pinks. Reds and purples don't exist in Ricordia floridas, only in yumas.

BTW, I am also open to trades for this bulb if anyone has some cool zoa/paly morphs or a nice SPS frag. Thanks.

Anyone interested in a one month old Ushio 20K 150W DE bulb for $35? It's a bit too blue for me.

DSCN7775.jpg

DSCN7776.jpg

socal may own, but ucla definitely doesn't

hoho love and peace iz

You better watch yourself, girly... there's going to be quite a bit of UCLA alumni at the meet. :ninja:

BTW, I am from the MIGHTY class of '95... that's right, the National Champion year!

Archived