Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

one8thscale
Ummm how about I finally show up to one of these!

At the looks of things I might not have many frags left by the time I get there. Who wants to let me stick a few acans and acros in one of their tanks..

Also I have my super crappy 36" ghetto 2xt5 strip I can bring if we need to lay some extra lights across a few tanks at once.

I'm sure Asin and I will have room for your frags. We will have a 18x18x12 tank setup, I'm not sure how many frags Asin is bringing, but I don't think I will be bringing much.

If anyone's interested, I have:

Orange digi frags $10

Birdsnest $10

Green Birdsnest $15

Green Millli $15

LMK if you are interested.

I will probably just bring zoa and some acan frags.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this thread has really grown quite a bit. I'm really happy with turn out.

acan? man I love me some acan. I need to take some major cash to this meet.

Asin, let me/us know the 411 on the club.

wow this thread has really grown quite a bit. I'm really happy with turn out.

acan? man I love me some acan. I need to take some major cash to this meet.

Asin, let me/us know the 411 on the club.

I will definitely let everyone know all the info on the club when everything is sorted out.

hooray for the blues! will try and get frag pics up today of the stuff i'm bringing... not a lot, but whatever i can so that i can attempt to do some trades, or at least halvsies :D - otherwise, there goes my paycheck!!! :huh: not that that's anything new with this hobby for me... sigh.

p.s. why is frozen better? i tried it when i had a fish but it always just got sucked against the plastic skimmer and into the filter in the back...

Ahh, tis always best to target feed with the pumps off so the water column is still. ;)

I'm down for ric's too. What color, size and price? Also, who here is really good w/ ric's? Just got a deep magenta red bodied yuma that is turning purple on me. Wondering if someone else could have better luck. The red was so nice.

I'm down for ric's too. What color, size and price? Also, who here is really good w/ ric's? Just got a deep magenta red bodied yuma that is turning purple on me. Wondering if someone else could have better luck. The red was so nice.

Yumas will shift colors on you if they were wild specimens. Most in my experience won't keep their original colors. Only tank raised yumas will stay healthy and not shrink or bleach out on you.

Yumas are a pain in the butt...

I have a Pacific Yuma (or so I was told it was) and it's pretty cool... Brownish color that morphs to a dark blue/green at times and it has a bright green mouth.

i am never buying another yuma in my life

For some reason I have very good luck with yumas - but florida rics just melt away in my tanks. Go figure.... :huh:

For some reason I have very good luck with yumas - but florida rics just melt away in my tanks. Go figure.... :huh:

I hate StanD.

I hate StanD.

See ? :huh:

:lol: And we haven't even met yet :lol:

Kenny, man I wish I could keep florida rics. If anyones yumas are dying, I will take them off your hands.....trade?

sorry for the n00b question but since this is a meet and SWAP, is there gonne be a meet and BUY as well? Sadly, I simply have nuthin worth mentioning to swap...

I will post individual pix of the rics I am bringing soon. Thanks.

sorry for the n00b question but since this is a meet and SWAP, is there gonne be a meet and BUY as well? Sadly, I simply have nuthin worth mentioning to swap...

If you come, just make sure you bring a lot of $$$ :lol:

Archived